Lunatics #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww not sure what to say but am sending you a big hug and love ❤❤
Thank you lovely, its just one thing after another at the moment.

I had a long chat with my best friend late last night which really helped.

We are so lucky to have such a supportive network around us 🩷

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and has lots of blu wkd and wine

Anybody remember red square I used to drink that for pre drinks it was bleeping disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you lovely, its just one thing after another at the moment.

I had a long chat with my best friend late last night which really helped.

We are so lucky to have such a supportive network around us 🩷

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and has lots of blu wkd and wine

Anybody remember red square I used to drink that for pre drinks it was bleeping disgusting 🤮
It's good to have a good support network and I'm glad you're able to talk about everything with your friend and of course we're all here as well ✨

I remember red square! I don't remember it being vile but then we also necked some lovely cheap cider as well so perhaps it wasn't in relation to that 🤣💃

You know I'm ill when the thought of a nice wee drink makes me feel sicker!
Yous will all have to have a drink for me as well as picking up the slack with the shagging situation...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's good to have a good support network and I'm glad you're able to talk about everything with your friend and of course we're all here as well ✨

I remember red square! I don't remember it being vile but then we also necked some lovely cheap cider as well so perhaps it wasn't in relation to that 🤣💃

You know I'm ill when the thought of a nice wee drink makes me feel sicker!
Yous will all have to have a drink for me as well as picking up the slack with the shagging situation...
Aww get well soon lovely 🩷

I loved red square at the time but it's one of those drinks that when I remember it I can taste the syrupy sickness and bad decisions from yesteryear at the back of my throat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww get well soon lovely 🩷

I loved red square at the time but it's one of those drinks that when I remember it I can taste the syrupy sickness and bad decisions from yesteryear at the back of my throat lol
Ah yes. The good old days. I tend to romanticise the bad cause otherwise I might not ever drink again you know what I mean? 🙈Remember that time when I fell into that bush and ripped my trousers? Aye?! Brilliant wasn't it! 🤣 Etc 🤫🫣

Screenshot_20240323-075711-269.png

Want to go halfsies?

🤢

And thank you for the get well soon, and I hope you're well on the mend and being taken care of ✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah yes. The good old days. I tend to romanticise the bad cause otherwise I might not ever drink again you know what I mean? 🙈Remember that time when I fell into that bush and ripped my trousers? Aye?! Brilliant wasn't it! 🤣 Etc 🤫🫣

View attachment 2831765
Want to go halfsies?

🤢

And thank you for the get well soon, and I hope you're well on the mend and being taken care of ✨
Was it only 4% 🙈🙈 ffs I'm sure I used to get pished on that, if I recall I'm sure I used to shove more vodka in it 🤣

The good old days when I used to duck ma heels off in a bin and walk home in a pair of cheap white sports socks 😂.

Thanks hun. I'm getting there, I'm getting less tired, appetite is getting better. Hope you are getting plenty of rest 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it only 4% 🙈🙈 ffs I'm sure I used to get pished on that, if I recall I'm sure I used to shove more vodka in it 🤣

The good old days when I used to duck ma heels off in a bin and walk home in a pair of cheap white sports socks 😂.

Thanks hun. I'm getting there, I'm getting less tired, appetite is getting better. Hope you are getting plenty of rest 🥰
Always had to add extra vodka to it for the added kick, mainly is was used as a mixer so definitely more than 4% then 🤣 Plus, I don't know about you, but I didn't used to eat much before going out so empty stomach adds to it as well!

I lost so many shoes! So many pretty shoes and mostly didn't wear socks my feet still bear the brunt 🙈 I remember a boy I was seeing gave me his shoes to walk home in but we ended up having a fight and I lobbed them at him so hard I busted his nose. Don't know where my shoes went that night...

I'm so happy to hear you're on the mend. Appetite coming back is good, make you stronger 💪🏻
I'm on the countdown til kids are off for Easter, not that I've been managing the school run though, can't walk the length of myself at the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Steroids and stronger inhalers and 🤞🏻 that kicks in.

• Heart
You can buy any type of medication over the counter in Bali there is pharmacies everywhere and it’s cheap you’ll get the strongest sleeping tablets
My friend had tonsillitis over there she knew the symptoms as she had it a few months before we went to the pharmacy they literally have what I can only describe as an Argos catalog with everything she asked for the antibiotics and off we went no questions asked 😂 never get that in the UK lol

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve woken up in my clothes from last night, a full pizza next to me and makeup all over my brand new white sheets. Happy birthday to me 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Jolie1988 🫂 such a lot going on for you at the moment so lots of hugs.

@Lottiew1 is this a miracle cream you speak of? I need miracle cream. I am a walking zombie right now
It's proper name is tretinoin have a Google of it. Ots not easy to get in the UK I get mine from tenerife. Its the best anti aging cream 💜
---
I’ve woken up in my clothes from last night, a full pizza next to me and makeup all over my brand new white sheets. Happy birthday to me 🥲
Happy birthday queen 💜
---
Hey wheres @Lizzy 93

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All the ladies off to get tretinoin, please only use it at night time, start of using a couple times a week and let your skin get used to it as you increase the amount of applications. And use spf the next day even if it’s cloudy. It’s effectively an acid and if not used correctly it can do more harm than good in the long run. Sorry to be a geek but beauty therapist in me has seen so many people ruin their dermal layers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Great advice. You should be wearing spf no matter what & your foundation or creams do not have enough spf in them to give protection.
Vitamin a is no joke!
I started out on the lowest strength once a week at 1st then gradually upped it.
Girls research it 1st you can't just slather it on.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My friend had tonsillitis over there she knew the symptoms as she had it a few months before we went to the pharmacy they literally have what I can only describe as an Argos catalog with everything she asked for the antibiotics and off we went no questions asked 😂 never get that in the UK lol
I need to live in Bali.
---
Happy birthday! Vanish for whites for your birthday 😘 🎉
---
It's proper name is tretinoin have a Google of it. Ots not easy to get in the UK I get mine from tenerife. Its the best anti aging cream 💜
Off to Google and cry that all the best things come from Bali and tenerife it seems 😭
---
Off shagging hopefully
---
Wait I live in Tenerife whereabouts do you get it?
Angry face reaction for you purely for the sunshine and the simpleness of getting this miracle cream! 😩🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.