Lunatics #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still been silently lurking congrats
@Lottiew1 💗💅
@Lucyxxxx 🎀

I’m not a huge Royal follower or Fan, I’ve just watched the video & you can’t not have sympathy 😭

I totally understand why she would’ve wanted to keep something like this private!

I’ve cried 1 million times this week lads (helping a friend with DA) so I’m already emotional, I can’t even begin to imagine how she felt having to explain this to her babies 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So 2 members of one of the most pampered and well catered to families with the finest food and health care on the face of the planet just so happen to get cancer at roughly the same time? Things that make you go hmmmmm.
What the duck is in the water at Bucky P

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you're ok pet. I'm terrible at crying at things even over people I don't know....I'm a tit Scorpio 🦂
Chin up you're fabulous 💜
Well, I’ve screamed at Mr B (via text) that I cannot do it anymore and that I don’t like any of them 😂
I’m a typical Pisces. I am so sensitive and an emotional wreck. The last couple of weeks have taken their toll and it’s only going to get worse over Easter 😫
---
Awwww I know the feeling. If it makes you feel better priced up prams today and cause my current youngest has mild CP he still needs a pram when we go out. Cause of his weight and size need to make sure the pram/seat can hold his weight so can't risk buying 2nd hand. £1300 yayyyyy. Said nobody ever!!
That’s so tit. Can you get any help from the GP? Although after my experience this week, they are just as tit

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel it’s come out as they’ve been forced due to the data breech, however they need to be honest and say they faked all them pics. I dunno I feel like it’s true but then also is it? Very sad of course also.

Well, I’ve screamed at Mr B (via text) that I cannot do it anymore and that I don’t like any of them 😂
I’m a typical Pisces. I am so sensitive and an emotional wreck. The last couple of weeks have taken their toll and it’s only going to get worse over Easter 😫
---

That’s so tit. Can you get any help from the GP? Although after my experience this week, they are just as tit

Girl get the wine in!
---
OMG me too. I cry about everything. Worst scorpio ever 🤣

What a bleeping sham we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Girl get the wine in!
---
I’m so tired. I just want to crawl into bed, but now fighting EasyJet because they keep changing our flight time and won’t give me my money back, even though I paid more for an early flight 😫

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I havent mentioned anything as I go through my own recovery but Mr Js daughter is battling stage 3 blood cancer herself and the whole Princess Catherine diagnosis has tipped me over the edge tonight 😢. Dunno why but it's made me feel even sadder.

Lucy congrats on your wee girly

Lottie, lots of love to your wee grandbaby

Hope everyone else is well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Right?! And all the holidays I saw last night have disappeared/gone up by £1k 😫
---
I havent mentioned anything as I go through my own recovery but Mr Js daughter is battling stage 3 blood cancer herself and the whole Princess Catherine diagnosis has tipped me over the edge tonight 😢. Dunno why but it's made me feel even sadder.

Miss you. Hope you are ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ah Jolie I'm so sorry pet lamb. I'm not surprised your feeling upset you're going through it ATM.
Sending you so much love darling.
We are all here for you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right?! And all the holidays I saw last night have disappeared/gone up by £1k 😫
---

Miss you. Hope you are ok x
Thank you lovely, I havent been here much but I miss you guys xxx
---
Ah Jolie I'm so sorry pet lamb. I'm not surprised your feeling upset you're going through it ATM.
Sending you so much love darling.
We are all here for you 💜
Thank you lovely, you enjoy your wee grandbaby, you deserve the world 🌎 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hope you are on the road to recovery Jolie , that’s incredibly tough , you have a lot going on 💕

• Heart
How can I get my GP to give me sleepers? I’m going to Bali and I’m petrified of spiders and if I see one in the room I won’t sleep for the remainder of the holiday 🤣 also probably help with Jet lag and the ridiculously long flight.
You can buy any type of medication over the counter in Bali there is pharmacies everywhere and it’s cheap you’ll get the strongest sleeping tablets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can buy any type of medication over the counter in Bali there is pharmacies everywhere and it’s cheap you’ll get the strongest sleeping tablets
Seen this & the first thing that’s sprung to mind is @pommynoir on Banged up abroad for illegal possession of pharmaceutical drugs 🙈

In the police interview explaining one of the Lads from tattle told her to buy it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen this & the first thing that’s sprung to mind is @pommynoir on Banged up abroad for illegal possession of pharmaceutical drugs 🙈

In the police interview explaining one of the Lads from tattle told her to buy it! 🤣🤣🤣

Only thing I buy or force others to buy over the counter is my retin a cream.....I'm not fit for jail if it doesn't include my nails wkd or wine! Make of that what you will!

• Haha

Awwww not sure what to say but am sending you a big hug and love ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.