Lunatics #2 Alan, cheesy chips, colleagues bits and mm's tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lads I’m in a pickleeeeee
My friend gave this guy her number as did i
I didn’t know she did ( make of that what you will lol joking I didn’t )

So one of the guys shouted out I thought you want his number take it then ( to her)
I heard that but I had left the room after

He stayed the latest out of everyone with two others
He put his number in my phone before he left ( we might have snogged goodbye)
We FaceTime bla bla bla
Two days later he goes she’s text me
I go who ???
He goes your friend
I said she has your number ?
Then he said what happened and said he didn’t wanna embarrass her.

He said all night he was letting it be known he fancies me but I kept mugging him off ( fair)
I told my friend I gave my number as soon as I found out
She was like oh he’s just about text me back ( lol)
She’s going abroad tomoz with her baby dad am I meant to leave her and the guy to crack on ?
Bit pissed Off
Absolutely not, because you've kissed, she should immediately back off anyway.... isn't that the most sane thing to do between friends. Otherwise it's practically incest 😂😂😂
---
I might piss on him if I attempted sex right now tbh. These antibiotics are doing tit for making this infection any better. Still peeing every 5-10 mins and still feel like a hot poker is poking my bits rather than a big, ahem, member.
Have you tried the cystitis sachets and some cranberry juice?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tryna not act like a slag 😂😂😂 hahahaha
How long do we wait ladies ?
Rule of thumb?
This is what annoys me about dating (with intention). You can wait ages to sleep with them and they still end up being a complete and utter knob. Or tit in the sack.
id wait til date 4/5 if i want them to think im holier than thou

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else struggling a little bit mentally? Like I’m a bit down and finding it hard to get motivated, then I can be so happy hours later. I feel bad saying it because I’m truly blessed, had an awful childhood but the life I have now I so appreciate.

Anyways sorry to put a dampener on things, cos this thread has made me smile today 😆 love to all x
No, my MH is on the floor at the min. Not sure why. Everyone/thing is pissing me off. Work is busy, but I find myself doing anything but the work. The house is a tit hole, but my saving grace is the kids are happy, fed and clothed. They always come before me and have sucked the happiness out of my soul 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, my MH is on the floor at the min. Not sure why. Everyone/thing is pissing me off. Work is busy, but I find myself doing anything but the work. The house is a tit hole, but my saving grace is the kids are happy, fed and clothed. They always come before me and have sucked the happiness out of my soul 😂
Yeah that’s it, like sometimes you just have no idea why you feel the way you do! I’m going to try have a productive day 2moro, just feel shattered all the time. You’re an amazing mum Jellybean, the kids are lucky to have you! Try take some time for yourself too, wee pamper night. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tryna not act like a slag 😂😂😂 hahahaha
How long do we wait ladies ?
Rule of thumb?
Longer that horny horners finger dick 🤣 so not that long 🤣
---
I've tried cranberry juice, not the sachets tho. Wasn't sure if I should take anything else on these bollocks antibiotics.
Yeah try the sachets, there is another antibiotic can’t remember the name , think it ends in thyn( I know so helpful🥴) sometimes that infection doesn’t respond to the first lot, but try a course of the sachets too.. the pain is horrendous ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread can we continue please x

Reactions: 5
lads I’m in a pickleeeeee
My friend gave this guy her number as did i
I didn’t know she did ( make of that what you will lol joking I didn’t )

So one of the guys shouted out I thought you want his number take it then ( to her)
I heard that but I had left the room after

He stayed the latest out of everyone with two others
He put his number in my phone before he left ( we might have snogged goodbye)
We FaceTime bla bla bla
Two days later he goes she’s text me
I go who ???
He goes your friend
I said she has your number ?
Then he said what happened and said he didn’t wanna embarrass her.

He said all night he was letting it be known he fancies me but I kept mugging him off ( fair)
I told my friend I gave my number as soon as I found out
She was like oh he’s just about text me back ( lol)
She’s going abroad tomoz with her baby dad am I meant to leave her and the guy to crack on ?
Bit pissed Off
Oh Lizzy you gotta do you babes! But awks she didn’t read the room but she’s having her cake let her eat it and you fill your mush with your new cake.
smug smile you’re the fitter mate too 😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.