Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SWEETLIFE99

She seems to be trying to get people to follow her daughter, who incidentally looks totally disinterested in everything. Typical teenage behaviour I suppose but the whole impression is one of a spoilt brat tbh.

Reactions: 7

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
All this silly woman does is shop, blag freebies and complain!

She’s needs to buy a ticket to the real world!

midnightrose

VIP Member
Anyone seen her stories today of her “giveaway?”
“I’ve got a few bits I want to give away.”

fucking hell, her wardrobe alone looks like a department store!

I think it highlights what an over-privileged and greedy woman she is.

No one needs that much stuff when some people have so little or lack the basics. I think she is a perfect product of consumerism, and quite frankly it makes me sick.

She’s seeking fame and fortune like the rest of them. She should partner up with Thehousebuild- they live in the same area and could share costs on the PR Agency (axtenpr), the agency the Thehousebuild is signed to. Totally fed up with these women attention seeking.
Both as obnoxious as each other! Add absolutely no value to society whatsoever.

Lulu

You must come and say hi next time you see me ‘swanning around’ Tunbridge Wells 🤣 Honestly 🙄

If you can’t stand any of ‘them’ why do you bother to look or follow? I will just never understand that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also purposely do my own thing as I have no interest in cliques. Instagram is actually a part time job for me and I love it. Life is short. Work hard and do what you love ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She’s a car crash. Patting herself on the back for nothing accepting gifts’ aka - I’m so authentic and want to move away from the shallowness of Insta. Then, I was gifted to skincare products. Here they are and I’m using a filter whilst I sell them to you.

She’s lost it!

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Did anyone see that she storiedsomething yesterday about "influencers" re-gifting stuff they'd been sent to NHS workers. Admirable (although lets face it, that's no real sacrifice to any of them is it?) But anyway, yes, fair play I think it's a nice gesture but then she has to show on her stories all the people who have shared her story and said it's a nice thing!! WTAF?!! Desperate for approval much?! That would be like me going around and saying to people "I suggested a thoughtful gesture and Ann in Accounts thinks its a good idea and that I'm really kind. Oh and so does Steve in the Post Room and the lady in Tesco's said I was thoughtful too". Who the fuck does that?!

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
More free skin care for Lulu - hundreds of pounds worth...all winging its way to NHS staff, as per her ‘campaign’ a few weeks ago...

Oh, hold on - that ship has sailed. Grabby Lulu needs to keep it for herself

• Heart
  • Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Quick guys, if your after a crappy looking bag that Lulu doesn’t want anymore (so she can make way for more gifted stuff) head over to her account now.

#heartofgold

• Haha

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Why on earth doesn’t she get her clothes altered to fit her small frame? Everything swamps her, that striped outfit with the trousers trailing in the floor is just so wrong. Considering the majority of her clothes are gifted surely she can spend a few quid getting everything shortened!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Just been to look at SwoonLove … oh good, another rich skinny blonde with too much time on her hands and no brains or empathy. She reminds me of TheHouseBuild (Becky Doyle) who I thankfully unfollowed years ago and my mental health is all the better for it.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
It's really weird isn't it. I mean she wears some great brands, but try as she might she always looks like a sack of shit. Yes the clothes are always too long, or too much material , or too trendy and she just can't pull it off. I think essentially she trys to jump on all the latest trends, even if they don't suit her, and she just isn't comfortable in her own skin.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
I have now had to ‘Mute‘ her stories. I just cannot bare to watch anyone who films themselves doing a keep fit video on TV. Why would anyone want to sit through that?

Libertine

VIP Member
Jane is so utterly boring, she hasn’t managed to fill a Tattle thread in four and a half years.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
😡😡😡 Christ this gives me ALL the rage.

Press Appointment???
Sorry dear, have you got a piece going in the Times? Its so so insulting to actual real journalists.

please stop gifting this rich, spoilt brat.

Intrigued

Another insta account has given her a shout out on stories which has been amazing as Jane was having a wobble today ... again 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Another freebie for Jane and yet again she’s forgotten about her idea to share her free stuff with NHS staff.

bandwagons just come and go don’t they...

• Heart

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Her reels are dire 🙊
Lulu hasn’t worked out how to do them properly … they have a black band on the top and bottom from the video app she must use to edit them… very off putting.

• Haha