Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Yep in actual fact they both shop/advertise Kitch clothing which is a boutique in Tunbridge Wells however as far as I'm aware they've never been gifted anything from there..... But I could be wrong..... Anyway its possible they know of each other and or have bumped into each other whilst swanning round The Pantiles lol. Altho I think Beggy Becks would look down her nose at needy Dumas! 😂
😂 yes you could be right

Yep in actual fact they both shop/advertise Kitch clothing which is a boutique in Tunbridge Wells however as far as I'm aware they've never been gifted anything from there..... But I could be wrong..... Anyway its possible they know of each other and or have bumped into each other whilst swanning round The Pantiles lol. Altho I think Beggy Becks would look down her nose at needy Dumas! 😂
They don’t follow each other from what I can make out....

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
House was up for sale for ages. Overpriced and didn’t sell so was taken off market again. I think she’s not as wealthy as she makes out.

It is baffling though that she’s buying so many new items for a house she wants to leave.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Feel ashamed for her ... totally a tragic wannabe! Come Jane have a bit of class and that jumpsuit is so not!

tarahalls

Chatty Member
His daughter got married earlier this summer so older than 21.

I’ve followed Jane for a long while and ages ago she did 5 things you don’t know about me - definitely new money and she was also married before.
I stand corrected! Wedding, not 21st...maybe I should follow instead of just looking when she comes up on my explore page 😆

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She’s not buying them in the usual sense though is she? She’s been gifted or given a heavily discounted sofa from that ‘Love your home’ place in Surrey.

Why anyone would buy a sofa from there is beyond me as essentially you’ll be paying mostly to cover the costs of all the free sofas the give out to all the instahuns. They’ve gifted to Lulu, Fashionablepan, chloelovestoshop, and many more.

Makes the brand appear so cheap.
I am amazed at just how many “influencers” have got sofas from there - seemingly all at the same time. Kjg and natali in Norfolk both got the same sofa (they say discounted but I bet they were gifted). Surely, they must realise by gifting so many sofas it is just overkill!

SWEETLIFE99

Some quite bitchy, nasty comments on here about this lady. I do think that some of them go too far at time’s.
Having said that, the lack of self awareness from Jane is shocking. I’m sure that her holiday is fantastic but yes, it does come across as Showing Off. Has she not yet realised that she is going to provoke a massive backlash on here by detailing her luxury holiday especially at this time of year, even if she is now trying to “keep it real”
No axe to grind, but just making an observation on human nature

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Have I missed a post? Last I heard, her house was up for sale and she was going to build a new house. Now today she has taken delivery of two new sofas and says the rugs, lamps, etc. in the living room will be changed. Is she no longer moving?
That’s what I thought! Obviously loads of money so can buy what she wants.