Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She’s probably the most vacuous of all the vacuous igers. Also the flounciest & I’m not talking about her too long dresses, I’m talking about the stropping off for an insta break every 10 minutes because she’s stamped her gifted shoes feet & not got what she wanted. Or people are being mean. Or people aren’t following her in the droves she believes she should be followed in. She needs to grow up, silly woman 🥱

Reactions: 8
So I’m just back from the same hotel as Jane and family 🤣.
As expected loud chavs with money. I clocked the husband and son first, and thought what a loud chavvy family. Jane is very brown and leathery in the flesh. The son looks a bit like a Brooklyn Beckham wannabe.

• Haha

Nao

Please lord, tell her to stop with the exercise and dancing stories. Its actually embarassing to watch

• Haha
Why does it bother her so much?
Envy? Jealousy?
Does she not get enough free shit herself? How many dresses does she need? She really should take this time to look after her family as they go back to education. I don't get why she cares so much.

Nao

More motivational quotes from Lulu today that make her sound like a 13 year old. There’s a little nod to this thread today with the whole #bekind theme. She suggests that people who can’t believe kind’ wouldn’t be brave enough to do what she’s doing.

She’s right. Cleaning that house by herself wearing gifted gym gear illustrates levels of bravery that I can only dream of aspiring.
Does anyone really hold any sympathy whens shes on one of her I'm so hard done by rants...if i had that house, a clearly well off hubby, no real job and lots of free stuff daily, id be laughing and sticking my fingers up to the lot of you! So dramatic, no one buys the woe is me act. Hiya Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Oh please can somebody start a thread on Swoonlove! Filler Pillow face, syrup wearing husband, distasteful designer overload…. oh I could go on & on ….. please I think ‘her ladies’ would love it!

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
God she looked like a sulky little child. Grow up Jane. People are dying! The mask definitely slipped and she showed what a moody stroppy little diva she really is. We're all pissed off with it. She has a beautiful home, a healthy family, and no money worries whatsoever, but it's not enough for her, she wants to go to restaurants and play dress up. Read the room Jane.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
More motivational quotes from Lulu today that make her sound like a 13 year old. There’s a little nod to this thread today with the whole #bekind theme. She suggests that people who can’t believe kind’ wouldn’t be brave enough to do what she’s doing.

She’s right. Cleaning that house by herself wearing gifted gym gear illustrates levels of bravery that I can only dream of aspiring.

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Of course she did! I thought the exact same when I saw it! In case we didn’t know she and her husband have plenty of money but she’s still always on the beg! She will be another one who says ‘we work hard for our money’ show me someone who doesn’t…

Finally, as if she needs another holiday?! Enjoy, Jane (from a key worker who hasn’t been on a plane for 2 years) 😉 Won’t be signing up fora Virgin Cruise anytime soon though…

BoccadiLupo

I hear on the grapevine that she is absolutely hated by fellow bloggers because of her beggy attitudes with brands, being rude about other bloggers to brands, and general vindictive ways. And her moaning about how unfair it is that other bloggers have bigger followings than her. She sounds horrid.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
To be fair, all bloggers and Instagrammers are ‘beggy’. I’m tired of them now, I’ve unfollowed so many and I don’t want my account to boost their numbers, so I just have a little look when I read something about them on here! I’ve no doubt the majority of them read all about themselves on here, but it doesn’t stop them does it?

Libbub

VIP Member
If you really hate your legs so much then why take a picture in a short dress showing your legs off? I absolutely hate my legs so much I NEVER wear anything short EVER, least of all post them on Instagram for the world to see and criticise!
Exactly this! If you're teetering on the edge and are aware that one comment will send you into a tailspin then you probably would be better off not posting the picture. Use your loaf!! 🙄😂 Trouble is Jane is soooooo desperate to be a big time influencer, and unfortunately she just doesn't cut the mustard.

So I’m just back from the same hotel as Jane and family 🤣.
As expected loud chavs with money. I clocked the husband and son first, and thought what a loud chavvy family. Jane is very brown and leathery in the flesh. The son looks a bit like a Brooklyn Beckham wannabe.
Her son always comes across as a bit of a dick, I don't know why.

Libbub

VIP Member
She cracks me up.... "this dress was my only sale purchase"......... Yeah well done jane👍👏👏👏👏👏......... Cos every other item you've worn has been gifted!!!

• Haha

Nao

The self pity just now on your ( yes, you Jane as you quite clearly read these) stories about (yes you can say the words) Black Lives Matter, is just weak, not genuine and not sincere. Personally, I'd prefer you to just keep posting about your new sofa and the free dresses you get, than be fake and doing it just cos. Even if the conversation makes you uncomfortable, if you actually were bothered, it wouldnt take other people pullijg you up to say smething. Ugh, annoying as hell

SWEETLIFE99

Seriously, in the present climate do people really want to see her and her family parading around in fancy dress.
The white get up earlier looks hideous on her.
If you want to go on holiday , fine, but please don’t rub people’s nose in it with all your have a lovely weekend garbage.
I could go to where she is if I really wanted, but the whole thing just seems in poor taste really.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She’s still banging on about the fact that some people won’t like her posts.

she’s like a broken record, and needs so much validation. She now wants people to tell her she’s amazing for posting ads when there is a war.

Just own the fact that you are a salesperson. Your purpose is to sell people things that don’t need

why she’s suddenly got a conscious about it now because of Ukraine is beyond me.