Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it when Anna announced her role on it back when it was loose lips. She said her agent put her forward for it.
Ohhh I don’t remember this at all. Thank god she didn’t get it. I can’t imagine her giving out good dating advice apart from shag a rich man and have his babies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s getting a lot of backlash for it on the post and rightly so. I bet she will delete soon but remember she doesn’t care what “snowflake twunts” think about her

Though it seems it’s for a music video so prob is allowed. Madness

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be honest I don’t care if she has people round but it’s like she’s trying to get her way around lockdown rules any way she can, just because she can! Why on Earth is Alexandra Burke in her house?! Even if it is for a music video (not sure it is??) why would you even bother?

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know how she can justify her being round by saying ‘it’s work’ if my nan pays me 20p to make her a cup of tea can I go round there and say I’m working??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but the work excuse is bullshit. If you were as well off as Luisas husband would you be really loaning out your family home during a global pandemic? Think she's shown her total disregard for the rules since the start. We all hate it but it really boils my piss that talentless duck wits like her bend the rules to suit their needs.

Reactions: 14
It’s unnecessary in all honesty isn’t it? Burke could have rented an empty mansion for the day, or alternatively, filmed outside. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 5
Given she always says her husband is a private person I'm extremely surprised he agreed to have the house used for a video 🤷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.