Lucy Watson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her new house is kinda ugly, screams pensioner :ROFLMAO: I'm not surprised though, Lucy doesn't have the best taste, I remember her outfits on made in chelsea looked really cheap as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really annoyed me that she shared that video of the cow getting knocked over by police with no trigger warning.. honestly these things upset me, I would rather not see that when I’m looking at my social media

• Sad
Really annoyed me that she shared that video of the cow getting knocked over by police with no trigger warning.. honestly these things upset me, I would rather not see that when I’m looking at my social media
Yeah this was so annoying, then she doubled down like 'it should make you uncomfortable, hope you rethink your meat-eating choices' like what about the people who saw it who don't eat meat then? Just wanted to upset them for no reason I guess ok

Also try being vegan when you live on a council estate and the price of vegan food is unachievable! Everything is a massive privilege with these lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also try being vegan when you live on a council estate and the price of vegan food is unachievable! Everything is a massive privilege with these lot.
Shows you how upside down the world is, when bad eating is accessible, yet eating clean healthy is almost impossible to afford.

• Sad
Reactions: 3