Lucy Watson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo she posted today she’s applied a filter to it 100%. Easily done. There’s millions of Instagram filters you can overlay onto a photo. Just look at the difference in the picture posted with binky 😂 where’s her top lip in that one 🤔 that’s her real face, she still looks lovely, I don’t know why she filters the tit out of herself it’s very unecessary but she is very vain so.
---

Not even the shonkiest of aestheticians would dare inject a heavily pregnant woman and Lucy I’m sure wouldn’t be that stupid
Shonkiest is my new favourite word

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those are both Binky's kid's names so I don't think she'd take those 😂
Oh yeah 😂 I knew she had one or the other didn't realise both!

Maybe Wesley or Weston or similar. Wyatt is a pretty good guess as well

Reactions: 3
Willoughby? A fictional character who got a 15 year old girl pregnant and then abandoned her? Not a great choice IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Willoughby 😭 Willoughby James Watson Dunmore is literally four potential surnames in a row 😂

He is a veryyyyy cute newborn though, and I'm happy for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but that name is actual insanity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 WILLOUGHBY 😭😭😭😭 I’ve never heard the likes of it. That is possibly the most awful z list newborn name I’ve EVER heard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the cutest newborns I've ever seen, but oh god that name is awful.

It's not even a somewhat pleasant sounding word that has been turned into an absurd celeb name (e.g. Apple, Blue Ivy), it's just a really dull surname! I suppose it will always be shortened to Will or maybe Willow though, which aren't terrible.

Reactions: 6