Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my biggest concern was how my transient lifestyle was affecting my appearance.

Lucy I beg you find a real job and humble yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't see anything on google where that is said by anyone else. It's a play on a quote from the poem Howl by Allen Ginsburg apparently but Lucy's quote I can't find anywhere else.

If it is a statement she's pulled from her own mind, I worry for when she starts putting out video essays.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, their minds were destroyed by dating young girls?

There’s no way around the fact that she is saying and implying that dating you g girls was their downfall and otherwise they would still be great, genius men.

Someone needs to take the Internet away from this girl.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What's she on about? Who does she think the best minds of her generation are? Why does it sound like she's blaming young girls?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just a poorly written tweet all round! Ironic to be using a quote from Ginsburg to discuss men dating people who were too young given Ginsburg was a member of NAMBLA back in the day 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't even have enough engagement to get dragged for this - I feel like if someone with a larger audiecne said something like that, they'd be criticised for it but no one even cares enough to do that.

• Haha
Her latest tiktok! Mortifying that she feels she has to share that on the internet! Definitely for views! She’s becoming such a want to be with tiktok

"I'm homeless" You are absolutely not, you giant brat.

Funny how she is more visible embarrassed about losing some laundry (which I don't find that bad?) but thinks pissing herself is a funny and relatable drunk story?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
"I'm homeless" You are absolutely not, you giant brat.

Funny how she is more visible embarrassed about losing some laundry (which I don't find that bad?) but thinks pissing herself is a funny and relatable drunk story?!
Where's she said that!? How tone deaf can you get o_O

Even the TikTok moving out of their rented flat, caption says “goodbye wonky flat” as if it’s some dingy little flat they lived in. Not like it cost £2500 a month 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That "we're homeless" line got to me as well. You're in between homes Lucy you are not homeless for crying out loud.

Sounds like the first video essay coming soon apparently is going to be in depth about Elf Bars.

I'm surprised given her fascination with social media she hasn't said much of anything about what's going on with twitter atm given she's verified on there.

To co-opt ‘homeless’ in a cost of living crisis while she waits to move into her own property is disgusting and goes to show how privileged and tone-deaf she is.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.