Lucy Mecklenburgh #5 Another baby for the 'gram, will it hide the fact her relationship's a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by little ol' me with 15 votes :D

I am no good at recaps but I'll give it a go -

1. Did you know Lucy's pregnant?
  2. Roman is still The King
  3. Lucy's on the beg for freebies for her next spawn even though she had TONNES of gifted stuff for King Roman she could have used.
  4. Still in a very weird relationship with Ryan, who seems absent half the time and not interested in seeing her.
  5. She posted about feeling so sad about Ukraine, but then in the next story posted a tone deaf comment about needing help cleaning King Roman's play room.
  6. Did you know she's pregnant again?
  7. Edited to add - let's not forget she is also the first woman to EVER successfully breastfeed and has navigated a stressful CMPA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
😱😱I'm horrified. How dare you not mention she was a breastfeeding champion to a baby with a milk allergy. She's literally the first woman ever to do that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😱😱I'm horrified. How dare you not mention she was a breastfeeding champion to a baby with a milk allergy. She's literally the first woman ever to do that!!!
I am so sorry, I have edited to include this extremely important information which really needs to be commended.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am so menused by the wording of her post about Roman spending the weekend with Ryan. It’s such a bizarre set up, will need to get the popcorn ready for when Roman starts school. If they may it that far as a couple that is.

Reactions: 15
How convenient that she’s feeling poorly so can’t go to Manchester with Roman and Ryan 🙄 such a weirddd set up. She won’t be going anywhere near Ryan’s family once that baby girl is born.

Reactions: 14
It’s also weird how it looks like in her Hello photo shoot it was just her and Roman… why wouldn’t Ryan be involved in it?!

Reactions: 6
How convenient that she’s feeling poorly so can’t go to Manchester with Roman and Ryan 🙄 such a weirddd set up. She won’t be going anywhere near Ryan’s family once that baby girl is born.
What do you think the relationship is like ? I can't put my finger on what it is that' feels weird between them

What do you think the relationship is like ? I can't put my finger on what it is that' feels weird between them
I think he just wants a pretty little wifey to stay home and have kids, she was convenient. He is way more interested in his brothers and their lives than with her. He is weirdly obsessed with his sister in law too! I think Lucy only takes part to keep face.

Reactions: 10
Roman is such an inanimated toddler. I’ve never seen him smile
I thought that. He doesn’t seem to interact with kids well either, maybe because he was covid baby, or she doesn’t have him around other kids much.

Reactions: 6
Is he around adults to much ?

He seems very vacant in his expressions

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
All they do is stick him in front of a telly! He is probably just bored and that what makes him miserable.

Reactions: 4
Ryan seems so immature , what was that all about him trying to get Roman to kiss that girl and film it , the boy looked simple .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.