Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Seriously this woman !!! Who the fuck takes a two year old to watch ballet dress him in a blazer and pretend your some high class aristocratic lady!!!!
lucy your a has been from towie peddling some weight loss tripe and your engaged to a washed up actor who is hardly Oscar worthy ….. and has to be one of the slimiest, narcissistic, wannabe snoot (just like you ) and single handily makes my vagina drier than the Sahara desert!!!!!!
just who the hell do they think they are !!!!! Fucking Mayfair and the ballet 😂😂😂 no doubt driven down in their leased roller …fuck it’s so cringe I can’t 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
The Thomas brothers will need to announce it in song whilst laughing intermittently at sod all. They will prob sing circle of life and hold baby like simba whilst one furiously tries to pretend to play the piano 😂😂😂 they’re such a bunch of obnoxious twats!

Only Caroline and granny has shared Lucy’s post. Ryan hasn’t posted nor his brothers. Strange

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
You just know 100% that Ryan and Scott will be trying to hog the camera, in the front row, every single saturday, dressed as Peaky Blinders and laughing loudly at everything

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I just think it's wrong when your baby is only 10 days old. Each to their own and maybe I'd say fair enough if she'd popped out for quick drink to have a second to herself but they had a 3 course meal for Christ sake! At 10 days old your baby needs you, especially if you're breastfeeding. Your milk is still coming in and your baby is still establishing a milk supply. What is wrong with these self centred influencers!? Surely she could have done what a previous poster has said and just ordered a take away and had a cosy night in. But noooo got to look perfect for the gram 🙄. Pathetic people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
My friend was in a very toxic relationship & when they had their second child, she behaved exactly how Lucy is now. Dressing up every day, immaculate hair & make up even though she was exhausted. She was terrified he’d leave her as he wasn’t interested in the kids so she thought she had to be this fun, glamorous woman to keep him interested. Went out drinking with him every weekend (just like Lucy out on the champers when baby was only 10 days old!) he was her focus, not the kids. He still left her just before babies 2nd bday. She now bitterly regrets missing key moments of the baby’s early months, giving it up to impress her vile partner. I feel like this will be Lucy. Ryan didn’t want another child with her. He’s only a part time boyfriend & lives very independently from her. He’s there for a parties & fancy dinners, but their relationship isn’t warts & all. His interest will continue to wane & she will regret all the effort she put in instead of focusing on her children.

Reactions: 27

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I’m really bored of seeing her breastfeeding, wearing a long dress, drinking champagne and wearing those silly shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Robyn84

Ryan complained on the Mancs on the mic podcast he wasn’t Lucy’s main priority anymore. What a prat

'I always say to her, 'I want the old Lucy back sometimes'. It's not that she's not there, it's just I'm not the main priority any more, Roman comes first'.
1.imagine even saying that out loud
2. He sounds like a man child
3. Was he not aware of the fact babys need attention ?

• Wow
  • Sick

Missymoo92

VIP Member
How is she a “superhero” getting dressed up and going out for dinner a week after having a baby is not something most normal people aim for after birth. A week post partum most people are just trying to make sure their insides don’t fall out when they sneeze and keep a small human alive.
I still can’t get over the fact they went out for dinner last night!!! They are both so emotionally detached from their nameless little girl 😔
I mean, after the traumatic birth of my 3rd child where I had to brave being examined many times and have my waters broken - which as a rape survivor was incredibly violating - and then nearly losing my baby when she was born due to fetal distress and requiring special care for a week.. I remember my other half saying he was proud of me and how brave I was etc.
I don't like blowing my own trumpet but overcoming a major fear like being examined for the sake of your baby is pretty super hero like, not getting dolled up and downing champagne. Ryan needs to grow the fuck up.

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
I had my little girl on Tuesday afternoon. I'm still wearing adult nappies, I'm still waddling, I still have a 4/5 month looking baby bump. The thought of getting dressed up to go for a fancy meal, even in a week's time at 10 days postpartum, makes my palms sweat! It's so unrelatable, and the smug way it's been shared on social... blergh.

The Results with Bump post that's gone up too... saying she's 'multitasking'. She's holding a baby while her hair and make is done for her. Wow! Amazing! Now try and get ready for a photoshoot and three course meal single handedly, with two kids hanging off you...

• Heart

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
I honestly have no idea what Lucy sees in Ryan. He’s almost 40 and has 3 kids, yet he spends all of his time out partying with his mates, acting about 17. He is just so cringe. 🤢

Reactions: 25

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Lucy Mecklenburgh #6 Lies about her perfect life, ever so smug, but your fellas not interested in you or your kids, you look like a mug!

• Heart

ejacks

First time poster on this thread. Going to London for a 3 course meal with a 10 day old baby doesn’t scream “Look at me! I’m Super Mum!” To me it screams “I’m a self involved moron who doesn’t really care about my children!”

Even if physically she felt up to it I cannot understand wanting to be away from a 10 day old. It’s not like she’s been deep in the trenches of motherhood and hasn’t had a night out in months. Her baby is so vulnerable at this stage and it’s gross that she would want to leave her just for a date night.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Her attempt at being relatable and “keeping it real”….telling everyone she gets 7.5 hours sleep with a week old baby whilst exclusively breastfeeding. Yeah Lucy VERY relatable 😂

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
I can’t actually believe she’s managed to beg a free double bugaboo pram, car seat and snuz pod. Just disgusting, I have no words

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Miffy29

VIP Member
Ryan calling Lucy a superhero because she's out drinking champagne after not long giving birth. Didn't he once say about Tina she didn't do it for him anymore?! I wonder if Lucy feels a pressure to do this so she will keep him close 🤷‍♀️

majestic26

VIP Member
I don't think he's autistic and I always find it a bit weird that this is what people immediately jump to whenever there's even the slightest hint of a delay. I don't think the spinning thing is much of anything, my little boy spins around when he's excited too, sometimes stamps his feet or claps his hands. He went through a stage of shaking his head from side-to-side in his high chair, which I thought might be a sign of autism or being on the spectrum, but it was just a phase - they do funny things to stimulate their senses and then they mostly grow out of it. If Roman's spinning was an obsessive, constant behaviour that we'd all spotted multiple times, maybe it could be a sign of something, but it was a 5-second snippet!

His speech isn't great from what we see, but speech delays on their own are pretty common - and especially in kids born in lockdowns, or so I read. My friend's little girl had trouble with speech at around 2.5-3 years old, but some focused activities and extra support helped her catch up and now she's super sassy and in line with her peers.

Roman seems to have good eye contact, he points, he waves, his gross motor skills appear to be fine, he's happy to be around other kids. Seems fine to me, I'm sure he'll catch up where he's behind.

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
The Thomas brothers are notorious for liking and commenting on other womens Instagram pics. To the point where people remind them that they have partners, because it's a bit cringe or flirty. Lucy is definitely trying her best to still 'do it for him'. Which is horrible. If you have to please your man by still looking 'fit' a week after giving birth, then you're in the wrong relationship.