Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geraldine is her adoptive mother as far as I’m aware, Lucy was born in birmingham but lives in sheffield, I assume her bio parents were brummies? I don’t think I’ve seen Lucy say much about it so I sorta just piece together what I can from odd snippets she’s said.

Reactions: 3
No one on your comments has mentioned your job/kaine have they Lucy so you have come here once again, now who’s the one obsessed 😂.

She’s obviously been crying quite a lot, For her eyes to be that red and sore looking. She said she was upset this morning (but that’s clearly from all-day crying) she said everything happens for a reason and she’ll be okay. But if you don’t want to actually tell people what’s wrong (which is fair enough, she doesn’t have to) why would you upload videos of yourself visibly upset? She clearly wants everyone to see. When I don’t want people to know I’m upset or the reasons. I cry in private. It’s hard to see people upset and it does make me feel for her but at the same time. This isn’t a case of an innocent person getting bullied online. It’s someone that causes dramas, says nasty things and behaves awfully with the intent to get reactions for her content, she gives just as good as she gets and I need to remember that.

Reactions: 9
In all honesty the hate she gets would take a toll on anyone, sometimes the comments can be taken a tad too far. But I struggle to feel sorry for her when she has lied about the most horrific things. She also insults everyones intelligence when she tries to deny her lies when there's proof.

There's so much proof of her saying her mother and kaine are abusive. Then there's so much proof of her leaving her child in these 'abusers care' and then denying it. Theres proof her uni,work (basically life) just doesn't add up because her story changes all the time. Even her pregancy scare made no sense because what she was posting publicly didnt add up to her private messages (someone leaked there messages)

I truly believe she needs to sit down and come clean and start fresh. Unfortunately I think she's so far deep into the lies she's going to carry on changing her story and lying to cover up the old lies.

Its very sad because one day, somebody is going to get every piece of evidence together and they are going to expose her. She's going to go viral and it will damage her entire life.

Before that happens I believe she still has time to fix this. Just apologise to victims of abuse for lying about abuse, admit you've made ALOT if mistakes, prove you are getting help with your lying issues, heigine budgeting and parenting (so people know leo will be okay) and then move on with your life with no social media.

Reactions: 9
In all honesty the hate she gets would take a toll on anyone, sometimes the comments can be taken a tad too far. But I struggle to feel sorry for her when she has lied about the most horrific things. She also insults everyones intelligence when she tries to deny her lies when there's proof.

There's so much proof of her saying her mother and kaine are abusive. Then there's so much proof of her leaving her child in these 'abusers care' and then denying it. Theres proof her uni,work (basically life) just doesn't add up because her story changes all the time. Even her pregancy scare made no sense because what she was posting publicly didnt add up to her private messages (someone leaked there messages)

I truly believe she needs to sit down and come clean and start fresh. Unfortunately I think she's so far deep into the lies she's going to carry on changing her story and lying to cover up the old lies.

Its very sad because one day, somebody is going to get every piece of evidence together and they are going to expose her. She's going to go viral and it will damage her entire life.

Before that happens I believe she still has time to fix this. Just apologise to victims of abuse for lying about abuse, admit you've made ALOT if mistakes, prove you are getting help with your lying issues, heigine budgeting and parenting (so people know leo will be okay) and then move on with your life with no social media.
yeah I think the same. I think she needs to do a video where she publicly explains and apologieses

Reactions: 2

I totally agree. I think most of us here have all tried to be there for her before coming and posting on here. Tried to offer our support and give advice but she jumps down our throats and is very rude.
I don't agree with some people's comments on here. Saying she is abusing Leo is a step too far and calling her things like a horse is disgusting. I've said countless times its the lies, the bad personal hygiene and not willing to take advice and learn from others i have a problem with. Basic skills that she could have learnt from people willing to help, we all start somewhere.
I think the racist comments where too far, she was in the wrong but it's happened to alot of other people over the years. She should have apologised instead of bull shitting everyone if it was a genuine immature mistake.
If she made a video apologising for all the lies and actually ment it and tried to change she would be doing herself a big favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t care what she’s saying about why she’s upset. It’s definitely to do with a guy. Who that is Kaine? Someone else? Who knows… but posting a video mining to Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor. Specifically to the lyrics:
‘When she's sleeping in the bed we made, Don't you dare forget about the way
You betrayed me, Cause I know that you'll never feel sorry’

that’s not because someone said she has ginger coloured teeth or that she’s a bad mum 🤷‍♀️ I also hope she wouldn’t sing that if her mum upset her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she said she didn’t wanna say she was doing as her job now she’s telling everyone. This girl changes her mind about everything. Look Lucy we know there’s no job darling.

Sorry but when she’s lied about abuse I’ve lost all respect for her and calling her a horse is quite mild😂 she has no idea what it’s like to have to pack a bag with your child and while pregnant and leave everything behind to go into a refuge and to constantly live in fear. If you lie about abuse then you’re absolute scum. Can’t change my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry but when she’s lied about abuse I’ve lost all respect for her and calling her a horse is quite mild😂 she has no idea what it’s like to have to pack a bag with your child and while pregnant and leave everything behind to go into a refuge and to constantly live in fear. If you lie about abuse then you’re absolute scum. Can’t change my mind.
1000% agree to this

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.