Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first video she posted on the new backup account I’m crying 🤣😂🤣 “they should just learn to block me but ITS GUCCI” 😂🤣😂😂 you mean “it’s cushty” love 🤣😂🤣
No she’s the one that blocks all the bloody time causing me to have to make new accounts, it’s Tiring how inconsiderate of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Commented on that weirdo wills recent video

Why is that hayleigh still being up Lucy’s arse but liking comments slagging her off 😂 she was doing it again this morning
Is she taking the piss out of him? Be kind has always been bullshit, she wants to take the piss and bully people but have everyone kiss her feet with kindness

I’ve
Is she taking the piss out of him? Be kind has always been bullshit, she wants to take the piss and bully people but have everyone kiss her feet with kindness
Ive just commented on his post aswell 😂

Reactions: 1
Poor kids having that looking after you. The nightmares they will endure. Still say it’s bullshit 😂

Poor kids having that looking after you. The nightmares they will endure. Still say it’s bullshit 😂
I’d be removing my kids from the nursery she’s working at that’s a fact. Dirty sket

• Heart
Hope that’s true, at least she’s doing one thing better and not leeching off the government and us anymore

Hope that’s true, at least she’s doing one thing better and not leeching off the government and us anymore
I'm waiting for her excuse not to start or if she does I don't think she will last long she hasn't got a working day in her body

Reactions: 4
Last time she was here she was saying how she doesn’t like Ash and she’ll pop back in a few days, come back we miss you!! We want some stories of some of the 40 jobs you’ve done!

i don’t think she has got it she’s probably saying it to wind us up. I know the name of the one who’s phone number she baited out 😂 they wouldn’t wait until this long to tell her and she turned up looking a state.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it’s been said before but she’s got to stop putting her hair in that bun because all I see is this

It was just yesterday she replied to a comment someone asking her if she heard something. Definitely not a massive coincidence she heard back today😴
YES 😭😭 I posted this yesterday but i’m so glad someone else sees it omg

Reactions: 1
I’ll await her next post denying this 😂
She 100% will lol but at least we know now if we need to pass on any info about racism 😊😊😊

Because I’m sure they have diversity there and children of all races and backgrounds!

It would be lovely if she did get the job. It might get her off posting on social media so much and feel like she actually has some meaning in her life and start getting her into a proper routine & adult life. Although she should really already have that considering she has a baby. One thing I will point out though. She won’t be able to post the kind of content she does anymore and if anything they will want all her social media to be private. Parents do stalk you. Parents will try to add you. Especially nursery parents, the relationships you build there are completely different than what you have with teachers at schools. I never personally liked having the children’s parents adding me but my work friends did. Our boss didn’t like it but they did it secretly l. I have nothing to hide. But I like to keep personal life and work life completely separate . I don’t think she’ll sacrifice her social media for it and especially not if it means she has to actually earn her money 🤣

Reactions: 9
It would be lovely if she did get the job. It might get off posting on social media so much and feel like she actually has some meaning in her life and start getting her into a proper routine & adult life. Although she should really already have that considering she has a baby. One thing I will point out though. She won’t be able to post the kind of content she does anymore and if anything they will want all her social media to be private. Parents do stalk you. Parents will try to add you. Especially nursery parents, the relationships you build there are completely different than what you have with teachers at schools. I never personally liked having the children’s parents adding me but my work friends did. Our boss didn’t like it but they did it separately. I have nothing to hide. But I like to keep personal life and work life completely separate. I don’t think she’ll sacrifice her social media for it and especially not if it means she has to actually earn her money 🤣
She will be getting less too considering she will have to pay more of her rent and will have to budget more, remember when she tit talked people going to aldi?

Now
She will be getting less too considering she will have to pay more of her rent and will have to budget more, remember when she tit talked people going to aldi?
Nowt wrong with aldi. Got some reet good bargains in there. I love there xplosade sport it’s better than Lucozade in my opinion

She’s not got the job, it’s quite funny actually 😂😂
Can’t wait for her excuse

Completely agree, relationships with nursery and pre school teachers are so different, in a way they help raise your children, she will need to lockdown her social media bigggggg time!

If… she actually has the job that is.

(Thank you for the love earlier guys, I feel much better currently.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.