Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My family member is in her cohort at university, she tells me there’s an older lass with biracial Chinese/White children on her course. Apparently very protective of them since they’ve faced racism with Covid-19 etc.

Let me just send over these screenshots of her vile racism and xenophobia 👀

If anyone wants the name of her course and university for a complaint let me know.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow. So at first she says it’s not her facebook then she says she was having a laugh? The comments clearly suggest they do NOT know this man in the background and are having a laugh afterwards at his expense.
Hacked ? Sorry so someone randomly has pictures of her squinting her eyes and using derogatory comments? How convenient. Her excuses are laughable. She has been caught out being racist and is trying to use being a victim of abuse as an excuse, this is not acceptable behaviour for anyone, let alone a grown ass woman and a mother. They should both be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 1
SHES MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT LETS GO SEE THIS BS

“you guys have bullied me into making this video”?????
Not even watched it yet but i’m laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh and don’t get me started on using the term ‘half cast’ , tell me you’re racist without telling me you’re racist …

I’m sorry but what sort of apology is that, ‘I’ve been bullied into making this video’ and sits there still saying the c word, more than once. I’m actually speechless. If it’s true she’s going to another I hope that the email sent is passed o to that uni. She deserves all she gets

Reactions: 5
Possibly the worse excuse I’ve ever seen from Ash.. or should I say 3 excuses! She can not get her story straight. Laughable about as laughable as “LU” thinking she’s hard… I’m not sure of the rules on here but I’d lurrrvvvv to say it to her face and give her what she needs to take her down a few steps. They are both absolute embarrassments and I feel so so sorry for their children. Just them scummy mummy’s you know. Cringe worthy

Reactions: 3
This is true, like when most celebs or tiktokers have been caught out for this they apologise straight away because they KNOW someone’s feelings have been hurt by what they’ve said. But they’ve got excuse after excuse. She deserves the uni to have been emailed, if they don’t get back let me know and I’ll send one as well x
Thank you, I’ll keep it all updated on here. Ash’s bullshit videos do not change my opinion. I actually was abused, lived in a women’s refuge, been to court etc it’s not something you glamorise all over the internet. The pair of them are vile. I’m not deleting the videos as neither of them can admit they’re wrong.

Not much gets to me but this has really ruled me up, how bleeping disgusting is she? Why is casual racism so bloody accepted towards asian people? Who the duck uses that work when buying a Chinese, just say ‘do you fancy a Chinese?’ Like literally everyone else!

No one ever uses that word unless it’s in a derogatory manor

8C106FBB-36F9-4D97-AE5B-C5B6FC8A896C.jpeg

Clearly not sorry and just said it to try and shut people up. Otherwise she would have said “c word” instead of continuing to use it. How is using a slur against an asian not racist??

Trying to defend yourself while saying an “apology” means it’s fake

People who are defending her are just as bad too

Last edited:
My family member is in her cohort at university, she tells me there’s an older lass with biracial Chinese/White children on her course. Apparently very protective of them since they’ve faced racism with Covid-19 etc.

Let me just send over these screenshots of her vile racism and xenophobia 👀

If anyone wants the name of her course and university for a complaint let me know.
Could you please send me her course and uni I want to complain about this

Reactions: 1
Not her saying she loves chinese food so she can’t be racist and then naming the two least chinese things on the menu. Veggie spring rolls and Poppadoms that are from the chuffin Indian takeaway!!! 😂😂

Lucy mate come on surely that video was satire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could you please send me her course and uni I want to complain about this
Ask them to send it onto the next uni aswell pls as she has said she’s applying for a different one and no one will no. Well uni will

Am worried her working in a nursery with being racist I would not like my child being around someone like her

16F0A99E-E438-48E3-AA9F-D8771321AD0D.jpeg
DDC4B06A-477E-4589-9A5C-055A07DBC5D8.jpeg

If anyone emails uni and need more screenshots here. One admitting she doesn’t believe that using a slur is racist and that her apology is fake, the other saying university won’t care about racist comments. Enjoy 😊

Ask them to send it onto the next uni aswell pls as she has said she’s applying for a different one and no one will no. Well uni will
Apparently most of the time uni don’t care and just ask her to explain herself

She’s already started deleting comments
And I’m blocked again oh Lucy I’ll be back you racist bleep

I’ve just noticed lol, think she’s refreshing this page but it’s too late we already have everything we need. Probably more to come
She’s blocked me so won’t be able to see my comments. Truth hurts tho doesnt it the racist witch

Think it’s a tactic to make us think like we’re wasting time but worth a try 💛
Oh she’s left uni now so jokes on us. No Lucy jokes on you

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.