Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna email her uni now I’ll copy and paste what I send into here
You’re the best, least she deserves. Racism should never be tolerated, idgaf if we don’t like her, if I even saw my best mate do this she’d be cussed out and dropped in an instant

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve sent this:

Good Evening,
It has been brought to my attention that one of your students has been using racial slurs online. Wikipedia states the definition of hate speech is

"public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation".

I strongly believe this screenshot proves that Lucy Carmody is displaying hate speech on social media (specifically Facebook). I’m certain that as a university this is not the kind of behaviour you want your students to display.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re the best, least she deserves. Racism should never be tolerated, idgaf if we don’t like her, if I even saw my best mate do this she’d be cussed out and dropped in an instant
I just can’t get over them
Both passing the book to each other and even trying to deny it when the proof is there. Baffles me how there brain actually works

Reactions: 2
Ash trying to say she was hacked 🤦🤦 love thats clearly your face pretending to be Chinese 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Omg ashes latest post saying she was hacked and someone started making racist comments on her Facebook. I’m sorry but no u can’t talk urself out of this one.

• Heart
Ash trying to say she was hacked 🤦🤦 love thats clearly your face pretending to be Chinese 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
If she was hacked, why was Lucy replying? Surely Ash would’ve told her she was hacked and she wouldn’t have replied to the comments…. even if she was hacked, that shows Lucy as a racist because she was doing it too. So neither of them can win here 🤣🤣 not like they can both use the “hacked” card

They’re disgusting. It doesn’t matter who said what either, if you laugh along with racist “jokes”, that aren’t jokes, racism is racism then you are part of the problem and just as vile. I hate any form of racism.

Why can Ash and Lucy mock someone’s genetics and the shape of their eyes but we can’t call Lucy a scruff bag for not brushing her teeth? Good god girls get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve sent this:

Good Evening,
It has been brought to my attention that one of your students has been using racial slurs online. Wikipedia states the definition of hate speech is

"public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation".

I strongly believe this screenshot proves that Lucy Carmody is displaying hate speech on social media (specifically Facebook). I’m certain that as a university this is not the kind of behaviour you want your students to display.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Thank you for doing that, if they do respond also tell them how she’s refusing to take responsibility for it and thinks her actions are fine.

Reactions: 3
Half foreign herself? Someone hacked her and used old pictures of HER. I'm confused old pictures that she made of herself with slanted eyes? She's just made all that up 😂was Lucy also hacked then? Thought they said the Asian man was their friend but then she says they didn't even know him?! Your are also not allowed to say 'half cast' as that is also racist so her face hacked story has her as a racist anyway

Reactions: 4
She’s also half foreign herself, wtf has that got to do with anything. Keep chatting tit ash might actually sound convincing.Also once again swearing in front of her kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.