Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I was watching her live 😡😡 this tit about Leo dad!! Okay I am fuming 😤 lying about domestic abuse has my blood boiling. She said she's never mentioned anything about kane and that is a lie!!!! She used to have #domesticabusesurvivor but she has just sat there and admitted Kate never touched her. People who are going through domestic abuse are scared to say anything because people like her who lies about being abused make it harder. She is a vile creature

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Okay so I was watching her live 😡😡 this tit about Leo dad!! Okay I am fuming 😤 lying about domestic abuse has my blood boiling. She said she's never mentioned anything about kane and that is a lie!!!! She used to have #domesticabusesurvivor but she has just sat there and admitted Kate never touched her. People who are going through domestic abuse are scared to say anything because people like her who lies about being abused make it harder. She is a vile creature
She’s a huge joke. Just glad she’s slowly getting exposed.

Reactions: 1
Did u see what I posed on here yday when she’s accused her mum of abuse in front of the police? Just proves what a vile lier she is. Here I’ve added it again

Did u see what I posed on here yday when she’s accused her mum of abuse in front of the police? Just proves what a vile lier she is. Here I’ve added it again
Police don’t even believe she’s an abuser yet she called her it to the police . She cant keep up with her lies. One day she’s gonna get in alot of trouble and not be able to get out of it. She’s disgusting

Attachments

You’re kidding?? See, and apparently we’re the bad people for exposing her but she lies about serious tit like that🤢 feel bad for the guy

Here it is
She literally got called out for racism other day for bashing cultures who pierce the kids ears saying she doesn’t care if it’s religion or culture they’re disgusting. Then when people said she needs educating she says “I don’t want or need educating thanks it’s disgusting”

Reactions: 2
Wtf why is there any need to specific what race someone is just because they’re in the background of a pic🤢 that poor guy is just trying to walk. She can’t even use the excuse of it being when she was a child she was literally 20/21 same age as me🤢🤬

If Lucy, Ash or Geraldine see this (incase her mum try’s to defend her) which you probably will in about 10 minutes, don’t try and excuse this behaviour or try and twist the blame, because I know she will end up saying “weird trolls finding my old accounts and posts” THAT DOESNT MATTER HERE! Racist vile cunts

Reactions: 7
What a racist pair of rats , hope you're proud of your racist daughter Geraldine!

Reactions: 4
You know what I’m thinking… if they can be be comfortable to say that in public I wonder how racist they can be in private.. idc if it was 2 years ago, they have been dragged up if they think that’s acceptable and I can imagine it’s carrying on, but maybe even worse.. bet she won’t address this tho, and it she does it will somehow be us the bad guys

Reactions: 5
You’re kidding?? See, and apparently we’re the bad people for exposing her but she lies about serious tit like that🤢 feel bad for the guy

She literally got called out for racism other day for bashing cultures who pierce the kids ears saying she doesn’t care if it’s religion or culture they’re disgusting. Then when people said she needs educating she says “I don’t want or need educating thanks it’s disgusting”
And she’s turned the comments off on that video

VILE CREATURE😡😡😡 cry abuse saying Kane has changed he was a druggie and there is such things as rehab then went on to say maybe he wasn't allowed to see Leo because of mental health and said who knows!!!! Lying that your mum abuses you. Lucy how freaking dare you😡😡😡 you don't know what it's like to be abused. Try having nightmares when you wake up in so much fear it takes you right back to a bad place! Try not being able to trust anyone to go near you!! Who have no idea what it's like to be ABUSED!! Do you know what abuse does to a person? It takes away a life a person once had. Abuse is no joke you vile human your a dirty little woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep doing posts about how trolls are jealous of her son. We don’t see him, to know what he can and can’t do, last time I saw Leo he couldn’t speak at all, he was just beating her up and eating wotsits 🤣 she needs to get over this whole jealousy thing. Honestly she’s the funniest person to watch. Apparently he’s well mannered, polite, respectful 😆 understands other people’s feelings. Considering he’s only two that’s the biggest piece of bs I have ever heard. At that age they may show concern when a peer is crying, and try to hug them but they just about understand their own emotions at that age and they aren’t even in control of them yet. Lucy stop chatting out your bum hole he does none of that. I worked in a nursery for 10 years, have two child development qualifications plus children of my own. That older than yours. Your embarrassing yourself please stop with the crap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leo napping at near 5pm? She's spent all day in bed. No infact all weekend in her bedroom occasionally moving to the living room. In the same pjs since Wednesday. Is Leo even there?

Also, lucy/Ash/Geraldine lying and accusing someone of domestic violence and sexual assault is bleeping disgusting. As a sexual assault victim you DO NOT ever throw those words around accusations like that can ruin someone's life and to live with the trauma of assault is not something that is easy nor should be lied about. Lucy you are an absolutely vile human being.

Reactions: 6
Leo napping at near 5pm? She's spent all day in bed. No infact all weekend in her bedroom occasionally moving to the living room. In the same pjs since Wednesday. Is Leo even there?

Also, lucy/Ash/Geraldine lying and accusing someone of domestic violence and sexual assault is bleeping disgusting. As a sexual assault victim you DO NOT ever throw those words around accusations like that can ruin someone's life and to live with the trauma of assault is not something that is easy nor should be lied about. Lucy you are an absolutely vile human being.
I am also a survivor of sexual abuse and domestic abuse and its really made me sick what she's done!!!

As we all thought, Ash is turning it on us saying whoever found her old facebook is a creep instead of standing up to what she did and admitting it was wrong

And thinks because she knows a bulgarian person she can’t be racist 🤣

As we all thought, Ash is turning it on us saying whoever found her old facebook is a creep instead of standing up to what she did and admitting it was wrong

And thinks because she knows a bulgarian person she can’t be racist 🤣
There both in denial. Both vile racist. Both as bad as each other. Trying to make out they were having a laugh with the bloke. Disgusting behaviour. Poor kids having parents like them

Get ready for ash to put her account on private as she won’t be able to take the heat.

Last edited:
I also think someone needs to tell lucy is she hasnt heard back from that job yet then most likely she hasnt got it🙃🙃🙃not every job will tell you if you havent been successful and its been ages.or she should contact them first like the comments say

but she wont do that because she actually doesnt want a job and would rather sit an rot😃😃

also even if youv been brought up saying slurs like c word, you may not think its racist or mean it that way but still apologise. Still a slur and still is offensive whether you meant it that way or not. just admit it/own up to it ffs as Lucy was saying in her live earlier about her apparently abusive and druggie ex, people can make mistakes and change.more respect for them if they just apologised and educated themselves.

And defo normal just replying to someone saying your a racist and asking you to address the issue with “nonce”. Real mature.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.