Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me as well calls everyone snowflakes but she can't handle the truth so will say it here since you read this. You are a bad parent what you are doing to that little boy is stopping him from having a bright future! You are a selfish little girl who can't face reality that you need help. You call abuse and that is a vile thing to do. You go on and say you are with your son and feed him ect but you do the bare minimum for that child! You care more about yourself than him. Look at his room that is wrong. Let's get one thing clear I am not jealous of you I feel sorry for you but more so I feel sorry for your little boy. I put my children first before anything. I work hard to give my children what they need and want by working hard. My children are well fed and cleaned every single day. You are lucky you can spend so much time with your child because you rely on benefits some of us don't have a choice but to work hard. My children will see working hard gets you places in life. I wish I could spend every minute with my children but my job as their mother is to provide for them so they know sitting on your lazy backside is not going to give them a life they want. No one wants to be you because your a vile human and a bad mum I don't give the word bad very lightly but watching you and seeing Leo suffer its disgusting. I came from nothing and struggled in life and I knew I needed it to change. I had my child at 16 and like you I was on benefits and struggled with pnd but when you have a child you have to make changes that's what parents do. You are a scrounger and give people who really can't work a bad name. One minute you can't work because of how severe you have pnd but next you can. Facts lucy your a compulsive liar and you need help
Are you rain and sunshine?

i also dont think she gets what people mean by her doing the bare minimum for leo. cos after someone says it she will say “i feed him, clothe him, wash him”…yes. that it literally the definition of the bare minimum. A in English my arse.

Reactions: 7
No I commented saying that does she not see there is a problem if more than one is saying the same and instead of acting like a growing up she blocked me.
All she can do is block she can’t take the heat. Yet posts to cause attention/drama

Reactions: 1
All she can do is block she can’t take the heat. Yet posts to cause attention/drama
It's pathetic really. What I want to know is why she gives him formula milk at his age? That could really hurt him if your child doesn't like something find something that they will like. My wee boy drinks lactosfree milk because he prefers that milk. Same with baby crisps he's over 2 years old!

i also dont think she gets what people mean by her doing the bare minimum for leo. cos after someone says it she will say “i feed him, clothe him, wash him”…yes. that it literally the definition of the bare minimum. A in English my arse.
Exactly!

Reactions: 1
I had eczema when I was little, there’s a cheap body wash called sanex. Use that with E45 cream every night. There is no excuse to be a woman. Her choice to be vegetarian is hers, she shouldn’t force it upon her son. Maybe as he gets older he’ll want to be vegetarian but let him decide what he wants because I’m sure any child won’t want some wotsits and crushed up biscuits covered in hair for dinner.
Geraldine pops up on here as a user called ‘cuppanomilk’ I think it’s called and we know it’s her because the spelling is the same and since she got called out on it she hasn’t been on since.
depends on what lashes she’s getting, classics are usually £30-£40 and Russians are anything over £60. I think infills for classics are £15 and Russians £20 but that depends on area and who you go to. But even £15, that’s still £15 that could be put in a trust fund for your son?

I have to work to provide for my children, it’s not easy and I wish I could sit on my arse all day and do nothing. But like many of you on here, I want the best for them so I’ll work to provide that for them. Even if I had a uni fund I’d be putting what I could into my child’s future, not on nails and lashes. I paint mine with a £3 nail varnish from sainsburys and that’s as far as it goes 😂 I’d be embarrassed to leave the house with the way she looks even when she has makeup on and is wearing some scummy plt outfit.

Lucy you should be thanking us cause it’s our taxes that go to pay for your lashes!! 😂 if you’re gonna use our taxes for yourself atleast find a decent nail tech ffs.
Rant over.

I’ve a feeling it’s ash 😂
Would not surprise me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had eczema when I was little, there’s a cheap body wash called sanex. Use that with E45 cream every night. There is no excuse to be a woman. Her choice to be vegetarian is hers, she shouldn’t force it upon her son. Maybe as he gets older he’ll want to be vegetarian but let him decide what he wants because I’m sure any child won’t want some wotsits and crushed up biscuits covered in hair for dinner.
Geraldine pops up on here as a user called ‘cuppanomilk’ I think it’s called and we know it’s her because the spelling is the same and since she got called out on it she hasn’t been on since.
depends on what lashes she’s getting, classics are usually £30-£40 and Russians are anything over £60. I think infills for classics are £15 and Russians £20 but that depends on area and who you go to. But even £15, that’s still £15 that could be put in a trust fund for your son?

I have to work to provide for my children, it’s not easy and I wish I could sit on my arse all day and do nothing. But like many of you on here, I want the best for them so I’ll work to provide that for them. Even if I had a uni fund I’d be putting what I could into my child’s future, not on nails and lashes. I paint mine with a £3 nail varnish from sainsburys and that’s as far as it goes 😂 I’d be embarrassed to leave the house with the way she looks even when she has makeup on and is wearing some scummy plt outfit.

Lucy you should be thanking us cause it’s our taxes that go to pay for your lashes!! 😂 if you’re gonna use our taxes for yourself atleast find a decent nail tech ffs.
Rant over.

Would not surprise me
She does my nut in as well that Ash

Poor kid looks battered & bruised again.
He talks in full sentences but here literally says ‘bussssss’ 🙄
Her recent post must be about this photo. Pressing charges when she finds out who it is. Love how she claims followers have told her about this, no Lucy your here 24/7, your gonna make yourself ill

She does my nut in as well that Ash
Ash is a snake. Slags Lucy off but up each other’s arses

Her recent post must be about this photo. Pressing charges when she finds out who it is. Love how she claims followers have told her about this, no Lucy your here 24/7, your gonna make yourself ill

Ash is a snake. Slags Lucy off but up each other’s arses
Apparently she has that bpd and did of course she does am sure that's what she uses so she can be a lazy benifit scrounger. I feel sorry for the people who do have mental illnesses because people like her make it hard for people to get help.

Reactions: 2
The last few days she had been quiet on her page hence why it was also quiet on here. She wasn’t posting attention seeking tit because she was apparently unwell. But now - every single post is directed at ‘trolls’ cause she can’t help herself at all. She’s deluded. She’s literally off her head. The fact she thinks this is ‘fan behaviour, jealously and everyone’s obsessed’ proves my point. She’s not okay. I really don’t think it was a good idea to house her alone with her child. She is unwell. And needed to be put in a mother and baby unit so she can be watched over and supported. I don’t think she would intentionally harm him. I just don’t think she’s all there mentally and could accidentally put him in harms way is what I mean. Because she doesn’t have the slightest clue what she’s doing. I wouldn’t leave her in charge of my hamster. A kid? No chance. She needs support and parenting classes ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m arguing with her now 😂 she says she’s going to charge us all. For a start I use a VPN so my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is changed to anywhere in the world purely because I’d rather keep my data safe when using public WiFi. Last time I checked Leo was her Facebook cover photo which is public is it not?

she keeps saying that lunch video was a year ago so shouldn’t matter. No Lucy it does matter because you have not changed in the slightest. And you’ve not even acknowledged that was not suitable to feed to him at all.

Reactions: 6
IPs don’t even give out an exact location or address. It can just narrow down to where you might be. Also tattle states that they would only hand out IPs if a serious crime had been committed. I haven’t committed any serious crimes. I’ve done exactly what Lucy has done regarding her PIERCED EARS video - Stated my opinion on HER parenting. If this was me, and pictures of my son had been shared, which yes are wrong. Ide just deactivate social media. For his safety. But if SHE didn’t post him everywhere to begin with then this wouldn’t be an issue in the first place. SHE put her child at risk because of her DEADLY social media addiction. And her need to over share her life and her drama

Reactions: 8
Are you rain and sunshine?
Makes me laugh. she says she’s been abused by this kaine for months but now they are back friends and have sorted everything out? evryone uses the phrase with them as ‘bad as eachother and should know there heads together’ A phrase used for someone who’s ABUSED her?

She needs to fix up and realise girls are actually abused and sexually assaulted everyday and there is no way any normal girl forgives a person who has hit them and has abused them.
she is so messed up

Reactions: 4
IPs don’t even give out an exact location or address. It can just narrow down to where you might be. Also tattle states that they would only hand out IPs if a serious crime had been committed. I haven’t committed any serious crimes. I’ve done exactly what Lucy has done regarding her PIERCED EARS video - Stated my opinion on HER parenting. If this was me, and pictures of my son had been shared, which yes are wrong. Ide just deactivate social media. For his safety. But if SHE didn’t post him everywhere to begin with then this wouldn’t be an issue in the first place. SHE put her child at risk because of her DEADLY social media addiction. And her need to over share her life and her drama
exactly, I’ve IP tracked people myself and it isn’t even accurate.How many people go missing everyday or are murdered? Why would police be bothered about her when she willingly puts herself in that situation when she posts her son on everything and starts drama and arguments. I don’t agree with pictures of children being public at all because you never know who’s looking at it. This thread is not a crime at all, tattle is for us to discuss our opinions on people. You’re 100% right! The police would even tell her she needs to come off everything or atleast make everything private. She makes these internet friends, how does she know they aren’t screenshotting stuff of Leo? But acting nice to her? I can’t even be bothered to reply back to her comments now if I’m honest, it’s the same dribble she gives to everyone.

Aaaand I’ve just been blocked and comments deleted. Guess she didn’t like our chat? 😂

Reactions: 4
Al the police will say is stop posting the pictures cause when you post something on the internet it’s there forever and as for her being ‘bullied’ the police will literally just say block all the hate comments or turn your comments off. Police have no time for people who bring it on themselves and run their mouth and play victim, and aswell as hundreds of children going missing a day, people being murdered, kidnapped, raped you know actually crimes not just a 22 girl who’s got an obsession with arguing on tik tok and not looking after her son. he deserves so much better than a mom who puts a poor 2 year old in a position where he’s being attacked online for his appearance and his learning, everything to do with her son should stay private for family only but she loves it. I really think she thrives off the hate and knows if she posts about leo she’ll get hate comments that she can argue back with and it gives her a buzz because she’s getting so much attention at once. It’s a mental illness where you crave attention so much . she needs to go and get it sorted for poor leo’s sake because he will really suffer in the long run if she doesn’t stop, she’s insulted several different cultures and thinks it’s a laugh. It won’t be funny when her son is known for having a racist mom at school and he ends up with no friends. she needs to fix up and put him as her first priority not how many strangers she has as followers on tik tok. i mean she gets banned and gets anew account and BUYS followers or uses apps to get free followers????? if i got banned id call it a day and put my phone down, she’s seriously fucked

Reactions: 6
She’s deleted all the comments now anyways as she always does and only keeps the people who agree with her. As for her comment regarding Kaine and how she feels sorry for people stalking him. I Find that strange. I wouldn’t feel sorry for my ex if he abandoned our son and left me to bring him up alone. But then again that’s Lucy nothing she does makes any sense to a normal sane person

Reactions: 8
She’s deleted all the comments now anyways as she always does and only keeps the people who agree with her. As for her comment regarding Kaine and how she feels sorry for people stalking him. I Find that strange. I wouldn’t feel sorry for my ex if he abandoned our son and left me to bring him up alone. But then again that’s Lucy nothing she does makes any sense to a normal sane person
she’s always now civil with him after her spent months abusing and attacking her 🤣 I mean it says it all really doesn’t it

She replied to a comment saying she didn’t consent to him being born 😭 what is wrong with her
Honestly her child will be laughed at having a mom who posts like that online and says stuff like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.