Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 657119
Yet everytime she tries to throw a comeback at someone she talks about how they have no/little followers?

She’s definitely finding it herself, it’s not hard to bleeping search up 😂😂 why deny it just admit it Lucy
Exactly some of us don’t want to plaster all of our lives on social media. She lies so much they are all starting to merge and she’ll be outed because she backtracks all the time. It’s just immaturity. Why not sort your life out for your child’s sake. He deserves so much more

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Again truth hurts I’ve been blocked. Let’s see the video that I blocked her because I couldn’t handle the truth lol

I’ve been threatened with the police since April last year. She’s a joke.
Scared for her safety but her own mum leaked her address. They’re all a bit inbred, the whole family.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't know if anyone remembers one of her lives when I can't remember if it was Leo's nursery asking about a bruise and she was scared and blamed her mum

Don't know if anyone remembers one of her lives when I can't remember if it was Leo's nursery asking about a bruise and she was scared and blamed her mum
Cause there was a bruise on him

• Wow
I’ve been threatened with the police since April last year. She’s a joke.
Scared for her safety but her own mum leaked her address. They’re all a bit inbred, the whole family.
Told her earlier let me know when they’ll be arriving I’ll
Pop the kettle on for them lol. Finally blocked me after I said no she can’t go out to clubs and get her nails/ lashes done with her uni Grant. Truth hurts ay Lucy

Cause there was a bruise on him
I didn’t see that one. Careful what you say she’ll
Get you done for slander 😂

Reactions: 2
That lunch 🤢 seriously 🤢 and that plate has grounded in dirt on it , I wouldn't even feed a dog on that filthy plate let alone a 1 year old child 🤢🤢🤢

That lunch 🤢 seriously 🤢 and that plate has grounded in dirt on it , I wouldn't even feed a dog on that filthy plate let alone a 1 year old child 🤢🤢🤢
Her nails are filthy, the plates filthy, even the building blocks have crust ground into them

I don’t get why she constantly looks so scruffy I wouldn’t have the nerve to post videos without at least putting a brush through my head

Reactions: 3
ALLERGIC TO MEAT?! LICEY you have got to be kidding? Surely you cannot be THIS stupid? Chicken IS NOT meat .. chicken is poultry, are you saying you’re allergic to red meat? Or poultry? Also what’s your condition called as it’s actually extremely rare to be allergic to meat, so what are your symptoms miss hypochondriac🤣😂
allergic to meat? How would she know when shes been veggie since she was born🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣she also always says her mum chose to raise her veggie. Nowt to do with her being allergic.

She blocked me as well calls everyone snowflakes but she can't handle the truth so will say it here since you read this. You are a bad parent what you are doing to that little boy is stopping him from having a bright future! You are a selfish little girl who can't face reality that you need help. You call abuse and that is a vile thing to do. You go on and say you are with your son and feed him ect but you do the bare minimum for that child! You care more about yourself than him. Look at his room that is wrong. Let's get one thing clear I am not jealous of you I feel sorry for you but more so I feel sorry for your little boy. I put my children first before anything. I work hard to give my children what they need and want by working hard. My children are well fed and cleaned every single day. You are lucky you can spend so much time with your child because you rely on benefits some of us don't have a choice but to work hard. My children will see working hard gets you places in life. I wish I could spend every minute with my children but my job as their mother is to provide for them so they know sitting on your lazy backside is not going to give them a life they want. No one wants to be you because your a vile human and a bad mum I don't give the word bad very lightly but watching you and seeing Leo suffer its disgusting. I came from nothing and struggled in life and I knew I needed it to change. I had my child at 16 and like you I was on benefits and struggled with pnd but when you have a child you have to make changes that's what parents do. You are a scrounger and give people who really can't work a bad name. One minute you can't work because of how severe you have pnd but next you can. Facts lucy your a compulsive liar and you need help

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.