Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg dont get me started on ash šŸ¤¢. Canā€™t wait to see her extensions probably her friend again whoā€™s still learning lol. Canā€™t comment on her brother really only seen 1 live with him and they seemed to be flirting so I turned off as it made me feel sick
I can tell that ash is a very manipulative person (Iā€™ll wait for her to make a video response to this). I donā€™t like her at all. You know for sure that sheā€™s slagging Lucy off, I think it was said on here that she does. She looks a mess and I donā€™t understand why Lucy feels the need to tag her in every argument ffs running after each other like paw patrol šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her eyelashes deffo will be from her mate whoā€™s ā€˜learningā€™. Isnā€™t her UC/Uni funding for her and Leo to survive off? Not pay for lashes and we all know how expensive they are especially when you have to get Infills regularly. Sheā€™ll get a serious eye infection because I guarantee she wonā€™t wash them everyday. She tagged her brother in a tik tok before and I went on his page and he just looks like an absolute nonce.

Reactions: 4
I can tell that ash is a very manipulative person (Iā€™ll wait for her to make a video response to this). I donā€™t like her at all. You know for sure that sheā€™s slagging Lucy off, I think it was said on here that she does. She looks a mess and I donā€™t understand why Lucy feels the need to tag her in every argument ffs running after each other like paw patrol šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her eyelashes deffo will be from her mate whoā€™s ā€˜learningā€™. Isnā€™t her UC/Uni funding for her and Leo to survive off? Not pay for lashes and we all know how expensive they are especially when you have to get Infills regularly. Sheā€™ll get a serious eye infection because I guarantee she wonā€™t wash them everyday. She tagged her brother in a tik tok before and I went on his page and he just looks like an absolute ponce.

I seen ages ago she booked it at an actual place but it was like Ā£45 and if sheā€™s leaving uni itā€™s gonna be her last 3k payment surely? Why doesnā€™t she save that for shopping if so? But doubt sheā€™s going to leave, sheā€™s going to end up staying if she canā€™t find a job even tho itā€™s apparently messed with her fake mental health because she doesnā€™t want to have to budget and live off normal benefits cos itā€™s less

Reactions: 1
I can tell that ash is a very manipulative person (Iā€™ll wait for her to make a video response to this). I donā€™t like her at all. You know for sure that sheā€™s slagging Lucy off, I think it was said on here that she does. She looks a mess and I donā€™t understand why Lucy feels the need to tag her in every argument ffs running after each other like paw patrol šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Her eyelashes deffo will be from her mate whoā€™s ā€˜learningā€™. Isnā€™t her UC/Uni funding for her and Leo to survive off? Not pay for lashes and we all know how expensive they are especially when you have to get Infills regularly. Sheā€™ll get a serious eye infection because I guarantee she wonā€™t wash them everyday. She tagged her brother in a tik tok before and I went on his page and he just looks like an absolute ponce.
On my old account that got banned I have messages on there off ash slagging her off, so I donā€™t have the proof else Iā€™d have put them on here by now. As for her uni funding she said to me that she didnt know she got money if she went to uni, thats in her comments to me. Canā€™t be arsed to argue with the muppet she fucks me right off with the tit she spouts. Have u seen her comment where sheā€™s allergic to meat and Leo could be the same, as I said sheā€™s choosing for him to be veggie so why canā€™t parents choose to pierce there kids ears. Only made that post for attention/drama, swear she has munchausens as thereā€™s always summat wrong with her or that kid

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s the vile potty mouth around her child for me šŸ¤® goes on about being this ā€œamazingā€ mum but every sentence is about 10 swear words. Did your mum never put soap in your mouth? Youā€™re a woman act like a woman not some dirty street rat!šŸ¤®

This woman really does think sheā€™s something šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ LICEY you have no friends. You got one friend that you go out with on weekends. Other than that itā€™s all virtual friends who just pretend to be your friend. You had no friends in school and have no friends now.šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t even šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Itā€™s the vile potty mouth around her child for me šŸ¤® goes on about being this ā€œamazingā€ mum but every sentence is about 10 swear words. Did your mum never put soap in your mouth? Youā€™re a woman act like a woman not some dirty street rat!šŸ¤®
Geraldine was far too busy in her multiple jobs as teacher, nurse, social worker, waitress, charity shop worker and dog foster mum, to spend any time parenting her children. Did you not know she abuses them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ALLERGIC TO MEAT?! LICEY you have got to be kidding? Surely you cannot be THIS stupid? Chicken IS NOT meat .. chicken is poultry, are you saying youā€™re allergic to red meat? Or poultry? Also whatā€™s your condition called as itā€™s actually extremely rare to be allergic to meat, so what are your symptoms miss hypochondriacšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ALLERGIC TO MEAT?! LICEY you have got to be kidding? Surely you cannot be THIS stupid? Chicken IS NOT meat .. chicken is poultry, are you saying youā€™re allergic to red meat? Or poultry? Also whatā€™s your condition called as itā€™s actually extremely rare to be allergic to meat, so what are your symptoms miss hypochondriacšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s me lol, full of tit I couldnā€™t continue with her coz whatever came out of her mouth I knew was just bullshit. See I never even mentioned her kid and she goes in about how Iā€™m bullying a kid. Grinds my gears she really does. Sheā€™s not a hypochondriac she has munchausens, and munchausens by proxy as she says Leoā€™s got this that and the other

• Haha
Sheā€™s a lying cow she used to eat chicken nuggets I had her on Facebook since I was about 14 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Not even lying before she says anything, swear it on my life, I also remember her commenting on her own post about comment your sexuality saying she was bi but then calls lesbians ā€œlesbosā€ and stuff which is a bit offensive if youā€™re straight

• Haha
Sheā€™s a lying cow she used to eat chicken nuggets I had her on Facebook since I was about 14 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Not even lying before she says anything, swear it on my life, I also remember her commenting on her own post about comment your sexuality saying she was bi but then calls lesbians ā€œlesbosā€ and stuff which is a bit offensive if youā€™re straight
I will believe anyone over that compulsive lier.

• Heart
her recent ā€œapparently i have munchorsesā€ ā€¦ you mean Munchausen by proxy Lucy babe

• Heart
her recent ā€œapparently i have munchorsesā€ ā€¦ you mean Munchausen by proxy Lucy babe
Sheā€™s got both lol diagnose herself and Leo the bleeping freak

Sheā€™s got both lol diagnose herself and Leo the bleeping freak
Tongue tied my arse heā€™d of had the op by now if they knew he was born with it, also whereā€™s the allergy to meat šŸ˜‚

ā€œAll my exes come back for moreā€ Iā€™m actually going to scream šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
ā€œAll my exes come back for moreā€ Iā€™m actually going to scream šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™m married never been a slag lol thatā€™s me

Iā€™m married never been a slag lol thatā€™s me
See sheā€™s not replied to that one lol. Hi Lucy thanks for the video as it was me that said you have munchausens, learn to say it aswell

Reactions: 1
Um Lucy it's not actually a brag if they come back love , it's cause no one else wanted them and you're a easy shag cause you're so desperate for someone to like you šŸ¤¦ get some self respect, love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can't bath everyday? Okay but she can at least have a nice warm bath with water and wash herself down and poor Leo he does not look healthy. I understand he's ginger so he's pale but look at his poor hair that doesn't look healthy. His eyes look very tired if she won't give him meat at least give that poor lad vitamins to make sure he keeps healthy

Can't bath everyday? Okay but she can at least have a nice warm bath with water and wash herself down and poor Leo he does not look healthy. I understand he's ginger so he's pale but look at his poor hair that doesn't look healthy. His eyes look very tired if she won't give him meat at least give that poor lad vitamins to make sure he keeps healthy
My 4 year old has eczema and I bath him every night using the bubble bath prescribed to him then the cream prescribed, donā€™t need the cream everytime as it clears itself up with the sun, I understand everyones different but I bet itā€™s not even every other day more like once a week. He needs a good piece of meat inside him. Bet she donā€™t even give him any vitamins. As for flexing her exes always come back šŸ˜‚

My 4 year old has eczema and I bath him every night using the bubble bath prescribed to him then the cream prescribed, donā€™t need the cream everytime as it clears itself up with the sun, I understand everyones different but I bet itā€™s not even every other day more like once a week. He needs a good piece of meat inside him. Bet she donā€™t even give him any vitamins. As for flexing her exes always come back šŸ˜‚
I just seen that nearly wet myself šŸ¤£ what annoys me how she goes on about that if she was a bad mum she wouldn't have her son, oh babe if only every child that gets abused gets rescued. Social Work are so over worked and unfortunately children get missed. This girl is NOT a good mum and uts sad because Leo isn't going to get the best in life that he deserves. That little lad has to be stuck in a house with her watching her change moods every second of the day. He's going to grow up thinking lying is okay or accusing people of abuse like his dad and her mum is okay and normal. The only normal thing he has in his life is nursery. As for the vitamins they aren't expensive, she can go out and spend money on drink or hair crap and eye lashes but can't afford to get her son some vitamins

She literally is looking at all these threads herself?! Why does she say people send her screenshots. Itā€™s not hard to make an account on here. Itā€™s no different to any other sitesšŸ¤£all she does is look at this thread and go on tiktok all day. Poor Leo šŸ„ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.