Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A post saying people are asking why I’ve deleted my videos. No Lucy you have been on here and seen the comment about you deleting your videos.grow up girl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder who between that Missy and Clare spends the longest up Lucy’s ass 🤔 Do they swap over on weekdays or weekends?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t been on in a few days AS I HAVE A LIFE LOOPY LUCY. And also because my son was born prematurely and is currently in nicu. But I just wanted to say a few things ..

Lucy you’re a scruff your child is on the road to be bullied because of you.
You can just see by looking at you that you smell like rotting fish.
if I was to see you in public I absolutely would say this to your face as you are nothing but a lanky little witch who doesn’t scare anybody.
I have a serious question.. do you only own one bra?? I am more than happy to provide you with a couple more? I’ll happily buy and send them.
And as for kain he made a MAJOR upgrade! His girlfriend is absolutely stunning and how he ever went near you is mind blowing! He’s actually pretty good looking!
Although I would absolutely be requesting a paternity test as I strongly believe Leo is not kains.
And last of all .. don’t make me snatch up your baby dad and make you the irrelevant baby mama 😏

who thinks she has had social round?? Says she has been sorting her house out and all her videos gone

Reactions: 3
She put a video up an hour ago saying her mental health team have seen her. There’s a lot more to it than just her ‘sorting’ her house out because I guarantee it’s same state it was before.

Reactions: 5
This page was my daily read, it was my morning newspaper. Can we start BRINGING THE TEA PLEASE. I’m bored!🤭🤣😂

• Haha
This page was my daily read, it was my morning newspaper. Can we start BRINGING THE TEA PLEASE. I’m bored!🤭🤣😂
This is my bed time read!! I think her contents just gone tit and no ones surprised by her bs anymore 🤣

Anyone think ash’s recent tt is about Lucy? She’s ignored Lucy’s comment but replied to someone else who commented hours after she did ?

• Haha
This is my bed time read!! I think her contents just gone tit and no ones surprised by her bs anymore 🤣

Anyone think ash’s recent tt is about Lucy? She’s ignored Lucy’s comment but replied to someone else who commented hours after she did ?
Probably they are fake like that lol

Reactions: 1
Loopy Lucy if a child is bullied then 60% of the time it’s due to the parents .. your child will absolutely be bullied due to your lack of parenting and complete lack of hygiene. That child is going to go to school absolutely stinking, his teeth are going to be ruined, aswell as him thinking it’s acceptable to hit as you have not taught him otherwise. You do the absolute bare minimum so yes YOU are going to be the reason your child will have a life of bullying and unfortunately have to endure the hurt, pain and loneliness you was made to experience due to your adoptive mums lack of parenting, it’s passed down and you have been raised to believe you are perfect when I’m sorry to say but you are far from it, you are a ridiculously bad mum and you seriously need to wake up, smell the coffee and realise this before it’s too late and your child is taken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.