Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the wouldn't say it to my face stuff makes me laugh 🤣 love people would say it to your face and have, you then start crying and make out they are harassing you and threaten them with the police(screenshots of this on old thread) 🤣 you are the biggest keyboard warrior going, even when you're arguing online you have to tag your little bum buddy's and get them to back you up 🤦🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha the wouldn't say it to my face stuff makes me laugh 🤣 love people would say it to your face and have, you then start crying and make out they are harassing you and threaten them with the police(screenshots of this on old thread) 🤣 you are the biggest keyboard warrior going, even when you're arguing online you have to tag your little bum buddy's and get them to back you up 🤦🤣
It makes me laugh how she calls anyone who says something she doesn't like a crying sensitive snowflake. There's only one snowflake and that's the one with the bad teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never seen someone threaten with the police so much, surely by now if that was true they’d have bleeping blacklisted her or something 🤣

• Haha
Bore off hahahahah you’re not a true Lucy hater clearly so do one

Bore off
It's not about being a "lucy hater" this site isn't for hate. It's about following the rules and trust me 80% of you here don't follow the rules and will result in this thread being closed. Its a gossip site, not a hate forum, his full name didn't need to be disclosed

Reactions: 8
Bore off hahahahah you’re not a true Lucy hater clearly so do one

Bore off
I'm not a hater , hate is a strong word, I don't dislike her ,I don't troll her or report her, I think she's a dick and a lier and needs help but hate no

Reactions: 5
I don't dislike her as I don't know her I just don't like her attitude or how she presents herself as this amazing mom when she isnt

Her exs name didn't need to be shared as this is a thread about opinions on HER not him, he has nothing to do with it.

I am not a fan for her because I find her rude, childish and drama loving but I don't 'hate' her can't really hate someone you've never met. She's a drama queen, craves attention. She looks dirty etc but sometimes comments can go too far.

Reactions: 6
I lost one of my friend circle to domestic abuse so the thought of someone lying about it makes my skin crawl.
The girl needs a huge wake up call to reality. She’s so far gone it’s unreal.
Hates a strong word. I very strongly dislike her though.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’ll make up a boyfriend at some point.
Her snap said something about co parenting.
probs getting back with her abuser 🙄

Reactions: 1
She's waiting for her "taxi" 🤣

Why is she pulling her mask down on the bus? 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone see the comment asking about a boyfriend and she said she can't say yet 🙄 god how old is she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.