Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So theres an entire public comment section which is proof that Lucy leaves her child with what she believes is an abuser every other weekend so she can go out drinking.

This is no longer is people disagreeing with parenting. This now is serious and needs to be addressed by social services. I was abused by my mother, not physically, but mentally and she has never been allowed to be near my child, in case she puts them in danger like she done with me. Family is not an excuse to let your child near an abuser. SS definitely should not be allowing this. Even if her mum isnt abusive.... it still means shes lied about it and publicly said it's okay to leave her child with what she believes is an abuser... its messed up and twisted.
Im with you 100% why would anyone let their xhild they love so much round anyone that's abusive she jas even said social won't allow lep round his dad cuz he was abusive so they wouldn't let him round her mom and the excuse that every parent needs a break cant come init cu a loving mom would never ever let some thT abusive near thoer child

Reactions: 3
I do think Lucy was abused growing up. You only have to look at her behaviour to realise that. By who, I don’t know. Geraldine seems just as argumentative as Lucy and quite dismissive of her publicly. I can’t quite work it out but there’s deffo more to the story.

Reactions: 5
She is now commenting saying her mum has never abused her and we are 'sick for lying about the abuse'. She posted her mum was abusive on tiktok a few months ago and hundreds of people have seen it. So either way she is lying about abuse.

As an abuse victim I feel sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 8
Seems like they are all a bit loopy. How she was able to adopt id never know this is why ss fails so many people

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure someone on here has still got the screenshots of her saying her mum abused her 🤔 whoever it was please post them on here so we can yet again prove you are a lier !

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure someone on here has still got the screenshots of her saying her mum abused her 🤔 whoever it was please post them on here so we can yet again prove you are a lier !
Just posted

Screenshot_20210703_100705.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has deleted all of that Ash's comments on her post 🤣🤣🤣 to late Lucy lou we have the screen shots

Reactions: 1
Omg that’s bleeping crazy behaviour
Loony’s all of them😭
Imagine saying your own mother is “getting rude”🤣

#abuse aswell.... wtf man
Now she’s making videos bigging her up

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually hate the fact that on social media you can literally tell people you leave your child with an abuser and people will still be like

'You deserve break hun xoxox #singlemum'

And when you get caught out lying about abuse it's just
'No one knows the full story hunny, ignore the haters xoxox'

You've told us the full story. Everyone has screenshots of the story. We know the story.

What’s with the nose crust, the head stains & the mess on her mouth? Does this woman ever wash??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've called her out before on a live asking her why she would leave her son with an abuser. She said it's his family and she abused me not him. It's disgusting, i would never leave my kids with anyone that abused me mentally or physically.
She contradicts herself all the time and constantly forgets what she has said. Sick of the same proud of myself posts when she does nothing to be proud of.
She does look extra crusty this morning. Her personal hygiene is rank. Just looking at her has me imagining that musty morning breath smell. Poor leo

• Wow
Ash is a complete witch. She’s two faced to Lucy and constantly talking behind her back and switching up on her. If she has a problem with her mum all she has to do is do the mature thing and not reply??? Like seriously, airing her bleeping pathetic drama in the comments. That’s actually proper pissed me off, if my friend was disrespectful to my mum, no matter what she’s done, (excusing abuse and hitting etc), i’d be telling them straight to keep it to themselves. Pair of toxic childish cunts

Exactly she is either lying about her abuse from her mum or allowing her child to be looked after by the person who abused her ! That's is really fucked up!

I was physically and mentally abused by a parent , I wouldn't even allow that person in the same room as my child let alone look after them, you just wouldn't!
So my guess is Lucy is lying, her mum has probably shouted and sweared at her a few times, like what happens with teens and parents, and she's dramatised it and has called it abuse 🤦
She’s never been hit, she once poured hot water on herself and blamed her mum and went on a strop and was walking around her neighbour hood. If she was so horrible she wouldn’t ask her to baby sit, buy her carpets etc. She’d cut her off.

Did anyone see that video her mum took of her when LUCY WAS BEING ABUSIVE. This was around the same time, she was shouting at her mum and wishing her brother died (i think) i’m not sure on tht, but she was saying “I hope you die” or “I hope he dies”. Wish i had the video it was about a year half/ or two ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.