Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Geraldine piss off love. Stop trying to make excuses as that’s the way you were brought up you should have brought Lucy up better than being a lazy woman who spends her life in TikTok and in dirty clothes. Don’t even get me started on how she parents Leo it’s disgusting!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t passed. I know someone in her cohort, she may pass yet but grades haven’t been collected yet let alone sent off to be ratified. She possibly means she’s finished with coursework for this year I’m not sure? Though I don’t know how you can pass without completing one of the modules?

Reactions: 2
If she wants to work in a pre school or nursery there’s literally no need, she has childcare quals from college and can go straight into one. All she needs to do is apply for as many jobs or apprenticeships as she can, jobs would be better because more money etc and might have a nursery on site for Leo too? Like the only reason she would be at uni is to carry on not working as long as she possibly can, but seriously? Unless your mental illness is crippling to the point you can’t control your moods, like they’re changing every few mins or hours, you have paranoia and can’t leave the house, severe anxiety you have panic attacks anywhere, there is no excuse. She is not scared to leave the house by herself as proven with the amount of buses she’s been on recently and going to town alone, then going code around 100s of people, the list goes on. I hve sympathy for people who actually want to work but can’t because their mental health is that bad. I will never have sympathy for her after knowing how much she lied and drags it out. Lots of people have anxious tendencies when they don’t go out the house in a while Lucy, doesn’t mean you can’t work 🙄

Reactions: 9
BBD5C225-1760-4202-903E-1B64C3D4C2F1.png

Oh yes Lucy what a flex!! Someone who has no respect for you!! What a catch go after him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this her babies dad?
View attachment 644184

Oh yes Lucy what a flex!! Someone who has no respect for you!! What a catch go after him
Honestly the men or boys who talk to her must be tramps I can’t see any decent guy going for someone who looks like that and has no personal hygeine. Her personality is wack too. Must be a whole level of desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably but he only used her for a place to stay and then for Leo by the looks of it, so if it’s him he will just want something from her again. Saying in her comments she doesn’t care and she’s over it and it’s funny to her, but like, clearly showing that it’s give her an ego boost for what?? Like bro you are gullible as tit, Ash is a fake friend and half your commenters are fake asf too , these men who use you are no different 😂😂

Probably but he only used her for a place to stay and then for Leo by the looks of it, so if it’s him he will just want something from her again. Saying in her comments she doesn’t care and she’s over it and
Is this her babies dad?

Honestly the men or boys who talk to her must be tramps I can’t see any decent guy going for someone who looks like that and has no personal hygeine. Her personality is wack too. Must be a whole level of desperate
I’m thinking exact same lol, I bet her breath smells vile🤢 but she’s also a drama queen and actual men aren’t gonna wanna put up with that, having a girlfriend with a child who is acting like that on the internet.

Reactions: 1
Saying “when he said blah blah” in the comments
Can she not say that on messages she’s does she have to air all her dirty laundry lmao

She’s not had text off anyone lol. I asked her on my fake snap.
bleeping loon.
Genuinely detest the girl. I have absolutely no respect for a woman that lies about abuse.

bleeping loon.
Genuinely detest the girl. I have absolutely no respect for a woman that lies about abuse.
To add. Her reasons are ‘trying to make someone jealous’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s made a tik tok about you 🤣🤣
bleeping loon.

To add. Her reasons are ‘trying to make someone jealous’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is that Ash on about yam yaw wtf? She sounds like an idiot

Screenshot_20210702_165644_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_237906668836614.jpg

My sense of style that's cracked me up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They were apparently “talking” at one point but now they’re just friends. We all know why 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.