Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i also dont think she gets what people mean by her doing the bare minimum for leo. cos after someone says it she will say “i feed him, clothe him, wash him”…yes. that it literally the definition of the bare minimum. A in English my arse.

Reactions: 7

Hayy

Hahaha Geraldine piss off love. Stop trying to make excuses as that’s the way you were brought up you should have brought Lucy up better than being a lazy tramp who spends her life in TikTok and in dirty clothes. Don’t even get me started on how she parents Leo it’s disgusting!!!!

• Haha

NSSM21

So theres an entire public comment section which is proof that Lucy leaves her child with what she believes is an abuser every other weekend so she can go out drinking.

This is no longer is people disagreeing with parenting. This now is serious and needs to be addressed by social services. I was abused by my mother, not physically, but mentally and she has never been allowed to be near my child, in case she puts them in danger like she done with me. Family is not an excuse to let your child near an abuser. SS definitely should not be allowing this. Even if her mum isnt abusive.... it still means shes lied about it and publicly said it's okay to leave her child with what she believes is an abuser... its messed up and twisted.

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Just leaving this here

Belle9313

I don’t care what she’s saying about why she’s upset. It’s definitely to do with a guy. Who that is Kaine? Someone else? Who knows… but posting a video mining to Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor. Specifically to the lyrics:
‘When she's sleeping in the bed we made, Don't you dare forget about the way
You betrayed me, Cause I know that you'll never feel sorry’

that’s not because someone said she has ginger coloured teeth or that she’s a bad mum 🤷‍♀️ I also hope she wouldn’t sing that if her mum upset her 🤣

• Haha

RedEd

That little boys room actually breaks my heart ,he's got no furniture , no shelves or nothing, but she buys herself shit all the time, £900 phone , PLT hauls, dinner plates 🤣 etc

Her excuse she doesn't want toys in his room as it will distract him , what a load of bull poor excuse , his room doesn't have to have toys , he needs units , little bean bag to read his books.

When I was 18 , single mum on benefits and moved into a council property with a 2 year old , I had nothing , no washing machine , carpets , cooker , I didn't have a bed , I folded up my double duvet on the hard floor to sleep on for 2 months but my boys room I put carpet in there , shelf's , his bed , it was full of toys, his room was amazing , it was so important to me that he had everything first, obviously I got everything else eventually but his room was the priority!
And she says all his toys are downstairs, her living room is tiny , my kids always had toys in the lounge and in there rooms cause they had so many 🤣

And they other day she was saying she wanted to buy stuff for her room like a dressing table , sort your child's room out first, you selfish person!

ishman

VIP Member
Thought she didn’t want any negativity on her posts, yet she’s sat there stick that furry tongue out sticking her fingers up 😂, Lucy I am 100% not jealous of you, I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than look/act like you. Go get a bath in bleach please

I love how she makes videos saying people are jealous of her. Legit no one in their right mind would be jealous of that scruff. Fresh out of Jeremy Kyle. Who’s looking after the child today? Certainly not her.
Don’t give a flying fuck about followers, rather keep my personal life private. Think Geraldine 20jobs got him today and last night. Lucy’s had her break that she’s entitled to, pity she didn’t use the time to have a bath and brush her teeth 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Belle9313

It definitely doesn’t kill anyone Lucy. That your ‘Doing Well’ You haven’t got anything we don’t already have. A job, a child, and a flat. I’ve got all of those. Worked since 16, done college, then did an apprenticeship, had a child at 19 just like you. And a single mum just like you. It’s taken you to 22 to finally crack adulthood. Don’t make me laugh 🤣 oh and my kids not dad less he’s been around since he planted him in my womb back in 2012 and pays for him and we co parent properly. He’s actually trusted to have him on weekends alone because he isn’t mixed up with SS. My mother also doesn’t have to threaten me with them. Because she knows I’m capable. Your embarrassing

wonderland23

This girl needs help full stop. Do I think she would intentionally abuse leo - no, but there is something not okay in that house. I don't really watch her lives but I have seen a few, most times it's when Leo is in bed, but I have seen a couple lives when Leo is awake and you can see the state of her house and how she shouts at that wee boy. Now every child gets in trouble but this girl has a very short temper she is okay to let her mum take the blame when Leo has a bruise or a cut. Yes children can be clumsy but if social see a bruise to where a child shouldn't get a bruise from falling then they know. Even nursery and they can tell if it's a bump bruise or not by shape and size ect. IF she is hurting that poor little boy it will be found out no ifs or but. Social are a lot more strict since baby p and some other cases or child abuse. I don't think Leo is safe in that house with her he needs someone to look after him properly.

What really baffles me is she begs and begs for questions everyday. Ask me anything, blah blah. Yet if your question is just slightly misinterpreted she loses it and bangs on about being a brilliant ‘mom’. She posted earlier that she could be having roast or easy dinner tonight. Someone, nicely, wrote ‘sounds delicious’ Lucy bites back with ‘I didn’t even say what I was having?’
Like, why is your attitude so poor to people who are only trying to be nice and kind to you?
if you don’t want responses on your every move, don’t document your every move.

• Haha

Belle9313

If she had just said, “You know what I was wrong guys I’m disgusted with myself, I didn’t realise that terminology was racist, if I’ve offended or hurt anyone im truly sorry.” I would have been like fair play to the girl that takes guts.
But no.
• Continues to use the word over and over
• Claims she was bullied into the video - basically saying she didn’t even want to do it - therefor not sorry at all.
• points at a picture with more than just one guy in particular staring into the camera but only laughs at the Chinese guy doing so, no one else.
• she can’t be racist because she used to love veggie spring rolls before Leo came along.
• Also not racist because she loves pappadums even though they are from the fucking Indian takeaway!

Lord, Stop the world I wanna fuckin get off 🌍

LucysOpenCupboard

Lucy isn't quitting uni, she's failing her course and that's why she's leaving as she knows she won't get the grades for the second year. She posted ages ago from her tutor and on one assignment she got 33%. Her leaving uni isn't her choice. She has NO choice cause she doesn't wanna put in the work she wanted an excuse to not have to go out and earn money

• Wow

RedEd

I don't make Lucy's criteria , I haven't got a day job and my children are dad less ! Cause I work nights not days and my kids dad is dead ! 🤦 Do think twice before you post stuff Lucy when saying someone's child is dad less! , Good luck on your new job I really hope it goes well and becomes the making of you , I'm glad your lad won't be stuck in all day and on your days off actually do something productive with him instead of arguing with trolls all day! You are really gonna have to clean up your Act on social media with working in a nursery , you can not behave the way you do as you will lose your job, so many people lose there jobs due to the way they act on social media, you seriously have to sort it out, Geraldine I know Lucy thinks she knows everything and won't take anyone's advice , maybe you will be able to talk sense into her!

Reactions: 6

ishman

VIP Member
I know exactly what it's like. Been there done that and trying my best to put it behind me. I didn't say what she has done will ever be forgiven or forgotten but I'd prefer she publicly apologised and tried to change her life around.
It's not mild when referring it to the way some one looks. She might have bad personal hygiene and need a brace but she can't help her face or nose shape without surgery. Unless you are saying everyone that isn't up to the typical beauty standard should pay to change the way they look then the comments aren't needed.
Got called obese from that thing, I can do something about my weight unlucky for her she can’t do anything about what she looks like. I wouldn’t usually slate people’s look as I was brought up with the saying never judge a book by its cover, but when she came for me once I flipped and I called her every name possible before she blocked me all because I had an opinion that she didn’t like

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
Her exs name didn't need to be shared as this is a thread about opinions on HER not him, he has nothing to do with it.

I am not a fan for her because I find her rude, childish and drama loving but I don't 'hate' her can't really hate someone you've never met. She's a drama queen, craves attention. She looks dirty etc but sometimes comments can go too far.

seahorseyellow93

I’m arguing with her now 😂 she says she’s going to charge us all. For a start I use a VPN so my IP address is changed to anywhere in the world purely because I’d rather keep my data safe when using public WiFi. Last time I checked Leo was her Facebook cover photo which is public is it not?

she keeps saying that lunch video was a year ago so shouldn’t matter. No Lucy it does matter because you have not changed in the slightest. And you’ve not even acknowledged that was not suitable to feed to him at all.

NSSM21

Shes shown proof but its text with her mum. So her mums told her that her grandads uncle is in Harry Potter.

But the actor doesnt have a nephew so surely that would be impossible or am I getting confused 😂😂

Lucy had lied about so many random things, and this is super random for her mum to lie about. Do you think this actually could be a condition? Like an illness passed down in the family?I domt know the name of the illness but I'm sure there one where people just lie all the time for the sake of it

Shes shown proof but its text with her mum. So her mums told her that her grandads uncle is in Harry Potter.

But the actor doesnt have a nephew so surely that would be impossible or am I getting confused 😂😂

Lucy had lied about so many random things, and this is super random for her mum to lie about. Do you think this actually could be a condition? Like an illness passed down in the family?I domt know the name of the illness but I'm sure there one where people just lie all the time for the sake of it
Apologies. Didnt realise she was adopted so it cant be inherited. They just like lying

Last edited:
  • Haha