Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishman

VIP Member
Why is she so shocked he’s drawn on the walls? Is that not what kids do when left alone 😂 hoover the milk up and just get a magic eraser out. Does she post things like this so people go up her arse and feel sorry for her or what. She claims she cleans her house top to bottom everyday but she’s had the same clutter on and around her microwave for the past 3 days? And not even going to mention that mug😂

I don’t have a clue how to make one
She’s not had a hoover for a few days it’s broke, love to see what the carpet looks like now with powdered milk all over

Starfishxo

View attachment 661357
yeah I saw that and thought is she taking the piss 🤣 does anyone remember the days when people said that to her and she would reply, “stop bullying me about not working, I have mental health, I can’t work, I have a child I can’t work.” 🤣 she’s such a hypocrite it’s unreal or she’s just so thick and forgets the shit she speaks when trying to find excuses
Apparently her mental health is “back on track” so that’s why she can work now, but only a month ago she couldn’t? Recovery doesn’t happen that fast lol, just proves she was bullshitting all the time because the clock was ticking for how long she can use the excuse of having PND and not being able to work.

Starfishxo

You can only get a warning IIF you screenshot someone’s picture or post that they sent you privately and asked you not to post, like for example an indecent pic or something personal. But even then you wouldn’t get arrested. Anything you post online is public and anyone can save it, I’ll admit I don’t know why people are screenshotting his pics and posting them as profile pics (that’s a bit strange) but nothing you can get arrested for. My boyfriend did uniformed services knows a lot about the police service 🤣

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Someone from TikTok would’ve already contacted the nursery, I’m sure.
I’m 99.9% certain there’s no job. They wouldn’t have her. I don’t even believe she attended an interview.
No self respecting person would leave the house with their hair not done. Let alone someone going for a job interview.

Anyone seen Leo’s hair cut video? The sheer amount of snot while he’s eating. It’s all going in his mouth!!!
What account is it in?

ishman

VIP Member
She blocked me as well calls everyone snowflakes but she can't handle the truth so will say it here since you read this. You are a bad parent what you are doing to that little boy is stopping him from having a bright future! You are a selfish little girl who can't face reality that you need help. You call abuse and that is a vile thing to do. You go on and say you are with your son and feed him ect but you do the bare minimum for that child! You care more about yourself than him. Look at his room that is wrong. Let's get one thing clear I am not jealous of you I feel sorry for you but more so I feel sorry for your little boy. I put my children first before anything. I work hard to give my children what they need and want by working hard. My children are well fed and cleaned every single day. You are lucky you can spend so much time with your child because you rely on benefits some of us don't have a choice but to work hard. My children will see working hard gets you places in life. I wish I could spend every minute with my children but my job as their mother is to provide for them so they know sitting on your lazy backside is not going to give them a life they want. No one wants to be you because your a vile human and a bad mum I don't give the word bad very lightly but watching you and seeing Leo suffer its disgusting. I came from nothing and struggled in life and I knew I needed it to change. I had my child at 16 and like you I was on benefits and struggled with pnd but when you have a child you have to make changes that's what parents do. You are a scrounger and give people who really can't work a bad name. One minute you can't work because of how severe you have pnd but next you can. Facts lucy your a compulsive liar and you need help
Are you rain and sunshine?

ishman

VIP Member
I was looking at that pasta bake for ages trying to work out what the crispy bits where ha. I didn't even think it could be crisps as who even does that 😂
I knew it would be that lad she was simping over, she dives in quick doesn't she. Head first into trying to make baby #2
Did anyone see the routine video about her son? Definitely a load of bull
What’s the lad @