Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to actually defend Lucy against the comments. I used to feel like because she’s thick as shit people take advantage. But no. She’s just nasty. Regardless of how you feel about Krystal, she does not deserve death threats etc. Lucy will sit there and cry about comments and then say far worse things to others. It’s simply disgusting. I really don’t think she’s all there. To me, she is incapable of being a good parent. 0 knowledge of dangers to her son and continually puts Leo in danger. You can’t just make a post saying ‘I’m a fantastic mom and I’m proud of myself’ when you’ve not done a single thing to help that little boy. He should remain with his grandmother permanently. Lucy I’m done defending you.

Reactions: 8

Belle9313

I can’t believe what I am witnessing on tt today, she has been uploading videos ‘crying’ about how much the trolling and bullies get to her etc (I almost felt sorry for her) and then someone else comes forward with evidence that LUCY has been bullying her. She has now publicly apologised for this but would she, had she not of been exposed? To me this just seems to be a last desperate attempt to make herself seem like a ‘good’ person, something she so badly wants/claims to be. LUCY I don’t agree with some of the hate comments you get especially regarding your son. But you are JUST as bad if not WORSE than the people you claim to bully and troll you. You post videos on your experience with this whilst, YOU do the exact same. At this point I don’t feel sorry for you at all. Only person I feel sorry for is your son, who’s being exposed to this drama for a life and chip dinners 6 days a week. I mean you can say those meals are just for ‘you’ but what single person cooks themselves a whole roast and apple pie every Sunday, then makes their child something completely separately? Am I missing something…how do you afford it? Also You claim you can barely get up most mornings,to do the bare minimum, like get dressed and brush your hair cause of depression but now your cooking 2 separate 5 course meals for you and your son. 😂 Please… Give up tt already and sort your sorry self out. Your whole life’s one massive mess and your sharing the whole shit show for thousands to see. Please stop it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:

wonderland23

Okay so I was watching her live 😡😡 this shit about Leo dad!! Okay I am fuming 😤 lying about domestic abuse has my blood boiling. She said she's never mentioned anything about kane and that is a lie!!!! She used to have #domesticabusesurvivor but she has just sat there and admitted Kate never touched her. People who are going through domestic abuse are scared to say anything because people like her who lies about being abused make it harder. She is a vile creature

• Wow
  • Angry

Belle9313

IPs don’t even give out an exact location or address. It can just narrow down to where you might be. Also tattle states that they would only hand out IPs if a serious crime had been committed. I haven’t committed any serious crimes. I’ve done exactly what Lucy has done regarding her PIERCED EARS video - Stated my opinion on HER parenting. If this was me, and pictures of my son had been shared, which yes are wrong. Ide just deactivate social media. For his safety. But if SHE didn’t post him everywhere to begin with then this wouldn’t be an issue in the first place. SHE put her child at risk because of her DEADLY social media addiction. And her need to over share her life and her drama

NSSM21

She is now commenting saying her mum has never abused her and we are 'sick for lying about the abuse'. She posted her mum was abusive on tiktok a few months ago and hundreds of people have seen it. So either way she is lying about abuse.

As an abuse victim I feel sick to my stomach.

Belle9313

She’s deleted all the comments now anyways as she always does and only keeps the people who agree with her. As for her comment regarding Kaine and how she feels sorry for people stalking him. I Find that strange. I wouldn’t feel sorry for my ex if he abandoned our son and left me to bring him up alone. But then again that’s Lucy nothing she does makes any sense to a normal sane person

Belle9313

1EC34545-DE2F-41AC-A39E-3487F42BAAA2.jpeg
Lucy darl, we wasn’t saying you lived in a bungalow. Someone was taking the piss out the fact you have nothing upstairs as in you have no brain and this video just made that absolutely clear. Stop making replies to tattle in videos if you have no clue what we are going on about 🤣

• Haha

ishman

VIP Member
So two wrongs make a right? No. I prefer to be an adult and not lower myself to her level of commenting on peoples looks that they have no control over. She should never have commented on anyone's weight, especially when she goes on and on about so called messages calling her anorexic. I would never want to think i contributed to someone even thinking about taking their own life even if they had hurt me in the past. She's a bull shitter but she's still a human. She will never have my respect I was just saying She would be doing herself, her child and her future a favour in coming clean and trying to start a fresh for herself
End of the day I couldn’t care less how she’s feeling, just like she didn’t care how she made me feel when she made comments about my mum being dead. There’ll never be an apology from her because she honestly doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She’s a compulsive lier and a bullshitter, her lies will soon catch up with her and people who defend her (not saying you are) are just as bad as her. The proof is there for everyone to see and she seems to get away with so much, with morons still agreeing with her

LucysOpenCupboard

Bore off hahahahah you’re not a true Lucy hater clearly so do one

Bore off
It's not about being a "lucy hater" this site isn't for hate. It's about following the rules and trust me 80% of you here don't follow the rules and will result in this thread being closed. Its a gossip site, not a hate forum, his full name didn't need to be disclosed

Lucyloucarmody

Lucy, PLEASEEEEEEE stop saying you have mental health. You don’t have mental health. You have mental health issues, or you have mental health problems or you have anxiety, depression etc. No wonder you couldn’t complete a foundation degree.

seahorseyellow93

Sorry but when she’s lied about abuse I’ve lost all respect for her and calling her a horse is quite mild😂 she has no idea what it’s like to have to pack a bag with your child and while pregnant and leave everything behind to go into a refuge and to constantly live in fear. If you lie about abuse then you’re absolute scum. Can’t change my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Starfishxo

Wtf why is there any need to specific what race someone is just because they’re in the background of a pic🤢 that poor guy is just trying to walk. She can’t even use the excuse of it being when she was a child she was literally 20/21 same age as me🤢🤬

If Lucy, Ash or Geraldine see this (incase her mum try’s to defend her) which you probably will in about 10 minutes, don’t try and excuse this behaviour or try and twist the blame, because I know she will end up saying “weird trolls finding my old accounts and posts” THAT DOESNT MATTER HERE! Racist vile cunts

Belle9313

Why does she keep doing posts about how trolls are jealous of her son. We don’t see him, to know what he can and can’t do, last time I saw Leo he couldn’t speak at all, he was just beating her up and eating wotsits 🤣 she needs to get over this whole jealousy thing. Honestly she’s the funniest person to watch. Apparently he’s well mannered, polite, respectful 😆 understands other people’s feelings. Considering he’s only two that’s the biggest piece of bs I have ever heard. At that age they may show concern when a peer is crying, and try to hug them but they just about understand their own emotions at that age and they aren’t even in control of them yet. Lucy stop chatting out your bum hole he does none of that. I worked in a nursery for 10 years, have two child development qualifications plus children of my own. That older than yours. Your embarrassing yourself please stop with the crap

• Haha

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210702_233644_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_259343715808864.jpg

Even if Lucy's mum seems like a mad one that Ash needs to learn some manners and respect.

Surly the mum should be saying to her daughter wtf is a that pish your posting?!

She was doing so well aswell outfit of the day some positive posts but she doesn't get the hate on them that fuels her tiktok, it's like she craves the drama and attention it's ashame really.

• Wow
I don’t get why she constantly looks so scruffy I wouldn’t have the nerve to post videos without at least putting a brush through my head
It makes me laugh, cause not long ago she made a video on her private account saying how everyone should save child benefit (20 a week) and not spend it on themselves because it’s for the child not them, but she said she feeds her son microwave veg when she’s ran out of money before the food shop but wouldn’t she have the £20 for him? so she could buy fresh veg ? just proves she spends it on herself 😂😂😂😂😂 her kid goes without and has the shittest food and she has her nails done, lashes done, alcohol every week new make up mcdonald’s all the time 😂😂 and he looks like he’s eating out of a bin