Lucy Letby Case #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that 'nurse Lucy letby' group is gonna give me a hernia I swear 😑

View attachment 2440391
I’ve just been for a look 😂😂😂 Good GOD some people are thick. This did make me laugh though, aswell as making a point I can’t understand how they’re missing - nearly all convictions are based on “circumstantial” evidence. Do people think the courts have got some cache of video evidence showing every murderer in the act?

Even DNA evidence can be circumstantial, especially touch DNA.



IMG_1455.png

---
IMG_1457.jpeg

Imagine being a Kings Counsel, with highly regarded publications counting you as being at the top of your field, and then Angelia completely ducks you up telling everyone how inexperienced you are. Poor Ben 😢
---
It’s now 5:35 and I’m still reading that group 😂 When I fall asleep at lunch time and wake up in the dark, I’m blaming you @d0llyw00d192

They really think that there’s tens of thousands of them demanding her release 😂 No, it just seems like there’s a lot of you because the internet has allowed all the morons to congregate and air their stupidity.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 26
IMG_1461.jpeg
IMG_1462.jpeg


They think that members of the group who insist Lucy is guilty must have been on the jury and they’re going to tell the police and get her out on a mistrial 😂😂😭😭😭

IMG_1460.jpeg


You’d think someone would tell the Neonatal charities this information wouldn’t you? Because they’re publishing figures like “95% survival rate” at 31 weeks and they must be wrong if Chris on facebook says.
 
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2440544View attachment 2440543

They think that members of the group who insist Lucy is guilty must have been on the jury and they’re going to tell the police and get her out on a mistrial 😂😂😭😭😭

View attachment 2440545

You’d think someone would tell the Neonatal charities this information wouldn’t you? Because they’re publishing figures like “95% survival rate” at 31 weeks and they must be wrong if Chris on facebook says.
Chris is a thicko. Most survive. We've not had a death for over a year, were a level 2 unit with 18 cots and take from 27 weeks.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Chris is a thicko. Most survive. We've not had a death for over a year, were a level 2 unit with 18 cots and take from 27 weeks.
I’ve never seen so much stupid in one place tbh. They think this meeting on the 25th is going to trigger a retrial on the guilty convictions if they don’t persue the undecided ones 😂😂 And they’re so confident despite the fact that thinking that will happen proves you don’t know how any of it works.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been for a look 😂😂😂 Good GOD some people are thick. This did make me laugh though, aswell as making a point I can’t understand how they’re missing - nearly all convictions are based on “circumstantial” evidence. Do people think the courts have got some cache of video evidence showing every murderer in the act?

Even DNA evidence can be circumstantial, especially touch DNA.



View attachment 2440506
---
View attachment 2440522
Imagine being a Kings Counsel, with highly regarded publications counting you as being at the top of your field, and then Angelia completely ducks you up telling everyone how inexperienced you are. Poor Ben 😢
---
It’s now 5:35 and I’m still reading that group 😂 When I fall asleep at lunch time and wake up in the dark, I’m blaming you @d0llyw00d192

They really think that there’s tens of thousands of them demanding her release 😂 No, it just seems like there’s a lot of you because the internet has allowed all the morons to congregate and air their stupidity.
No wonder Bens sat drinking in a bar on a Friday night, drowning his sorrows cause old Angelia on facey thinks he’s tit at defence 💀
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
No wonder Bens sat drinking in a bar on a Friday night, drowning his sorrows cause old Angelia on facey thinks he’s tit at defence 💀
Whenever I hear the whole "what we're the defence doing!? They were so tit at their jobs" I literally want to bang my head off a wall!!!

Ffs, the defence didn't have much to work with and they did an excellent job right up to the point where little miss superiority complex took the stand and undid all their hard work. That wasn't Ben's fault, Letby was just so used to being able to convice the brain dead morons she picked as friends of anything she thought she could do the same to the jury and court.

There were no expert witnesses put on the stand for her defence because none of the expert witnesses findings backed her up in any way so how could they go on the stand for her defence!? unless these people expect people to go on the stand and lie?? Only Letby was comfortable doing that and that's because she doesn't have a conscience.

What kind of defence do people expect an obviously guilty person to have!??? This is real life, not a TV show or movie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 27
'No smoking gun'
'Only circumstantial'
'No evidence'
'Scapegoat'
'Something doesn't feel right'
'Don't trust Dr Jayaram'

And rinse and repeat.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2440544View attachment 2440543

They think that members of the group who insist Lucy is guilty must have been on the jury and they’re going to tell the police and get her out on a mistrial 😂😂😭😭😭

View attachment 2440545

You’d think someone would tell the Neonatal charities this information wouldn’t you? Because they’re publishing figures like “95% survival rate” at 31 weeks and they must be wrong if Chris on facebook says.
Since having had a baby in NICU, this kind of rhetoric makes me so incredibly angry.

When I was swabbed and tested positive for a hormone that predicts labour at 27 weeks, I was so upset and began researching, asking all the midwives and doctors while I was kept in hospital having steroids and then on a sliding scale as I was gestationally diabetic. The responses I had was that it wasn't ideal and there might be struggles, but the survival rate at 27 weeks was higher than most think.

Luckily, he didn't make his appearance then, but still had NICU care at 38+1 weeks when he had Group B Strep Sepsis and his first 48 hours were a bit scary, but he had great care and the right treatment straight away.

All of the staff were honest about situations, but also honest about survival rates both times.

Absolute wankers. I hope both sides of their pillows are too hot.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone in one of the Facebook groups claiming to work for the NHS says she put in a grievance and is now worried she'll get set up for murder 'like Lucy'. How in the everloving duck does she expect that to go down?

Dr A: 'Did you hear nurse thicko put in a grievance?'
Dr B: 'Seriously? We'll show her. Murder a bunch of patients and we'll blame her'
Dr A: 'bleeping genius, I'm on it!'

It honestly baffles me how these people function.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 36
Jesus that FB group is mental
It's unbelievable. There's a couple of main posters that disgusting Chris is one of them, who retaliate to anyone who believes in our justice system and is glad she has been sent down. I'm glad to see there are some sane people on there too though, they seems so convinced that there are thousands of Letby stans out there. There aren't, a few on social media and that's about it. There's a whole post about writing letters to her, they are honestly obsessed, nuts and pretty dense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10


Don’t usually like this guy but this is well worth a listen, direct quotes of the convo between Lucy and nick
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whenever I hear the whole "what we're the defence doing!? They were so tit at their jobs" I literally want to bang my head off a wall!!!

Ffs, the defence didn't have much to work with and they did an excellent job right up to the point where little miss superiority complex took the stand and undid all their hard work. That wasn't Ben's fault, Letby was just so used to being able to convice the brain dead morons she picked as friends of anything she thought she could do the same to the jury and court.

There were no expert witnesses put on the stand for her defence because none of the expert witnesses findings backed her up in any way so how could they go on the stand for her defence!? unless these people expect people to go on the stand and lie?? Only Letby was comfortable doing that and that's because she doesn't have a conscience.

What kind of defence do people expect an obviously guilty person to have!??? This is real life, not a TV show or movie.
Tbf to them, BM did a great job really, as she had some charges with NGs and no verdicts, so the defence got the jury to have doubt over her guilt on some charges - but the thickos won’t see that I suppose - Cause she didn’t jet off to Ibiza with the hunky Spaniard to open a cat sanctuary the defence obv barely even bothered to defend her.

That FB Chris is just a disgusting troll and the rest of them are absolutely feral - state of it. Though I quite enjoy that all her supporters are such incels and loons and there are no normal / respectable people involved! there’s a proper “type” and I bet they are also pro-life / anti-choice (except when babykilling nurses come into it natch!)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.