Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. Reminds me of years ago there was an old man accused of murdering a girl in ?Bristol. Can't remember their names but remember him on the TV in the snow. Everyone thought he had done it, simply because of the way he looked. God forbid any of these weird middle aged/old men with a crush on Letby get arrested for murder, everyone will automatically assume they are guilty because they look weird.
Christopher Jefferies? He got annihilated in the press. The media misconstrued his neurodivergence as guilt.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They are absolutely disgusting. I don’t even think it’s about proving her innocence for Letby’s sake but more a combination of clout chasing (in people like Gill and Sarrita’s case), a lack of understanding of the evidence/trial for some, a distrust of authority figures and/or the NHS, and just trying to be bleeping edgy.
Edgelords the lot of them.

"edgelords act like contrarians in the hope that everyone will admire them as rebels"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is as well, surely them creating a website with all their “evidence” on wouldn’t be appropriate or accepted in the legal system? Plus they haven’t had access to all medical records? So their hypothesis has been made from half the evidence?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, that’s a very good question!
My understanding was that they’re all going to get into groups based on which experience/skills they each have (eg doctors in one group, lawyers in another, nurses, content creators, stats people, people with IT knowledge etc) and just “get to work” apparently. Although exactly what they’re supposed to be working on wasn’t really explained.
Their main focus atm seems to be on content creation and marketing for this grift campaign, they talked a lot about the importance of spreading the word of her innocence on social media and getting the message out there.

In terms of the legal team, I’m not too sure. Quite a few people have been in contact with LL’s mate Dawn who has said she’s going to put all of this science on trial crap to LL and see if she wants to try and appeal with it or not.
First time posting but I've been following the trial and just realised there's a Tattle thread for it! LL is going to get a lot of supply for whatever personality disorder she has from this ridiculous "campaign." Should keep her going for a while. 🤢

Reactions: 9
The thing is as well, surely them creating a website with all their “evidence” on wouldn’t be appropriate or accepted in the legal system? Plus they haven’t had access to all medical records? So their hypothesis has been made from half the evidence?
That was my thinking too. They obviously cannot get any real evidence that can exonerate it. The police investigation has lasted years and had dozens of experience detectives working on it - how exactly do they think they can compete with that?

Reactions: 11
The terminally thick as tit are everywhere unfortunately.
---

Innit he looks like a proper seat sniffing nonce
---
Who’d wanna join their live stream/zoom call circle jerk?

Hard Pass.
I'd do it just for shits & giggles but he'd never let me in. I'm the one who asked him why if St Sarrita had got her 7 year Cambridge PhD odyssey it wasn't lodged on Ethos. So it could never have even been submitted let alone awarded.

I don't think he likes me.
---
Christopher Jefferies? He got annihilated in the press. The media misconstrued his neurodivergence as guilt.
I saw a documentary once where they spoke to him years later. It was still haunting him and there are still utter fools who seem to be of the "where there's smoke there's fire" school of thought idiocy.
---
Well he still hasn't blocked me so I might give it a go.

Btw is it just me or does he look like the demon spawn of Rod Stewart and Nigel Havers?

1693572849572.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

It won’t even be half. They will have barely touched the surface. I think it was baby G the police said had over 5000 pages of medical notes. And the witness statements also added up to over 5000 pages

What do these people have? Chester Standard articles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It won’t even be half. They will have barely touched the surface. I think it was baby G the police said had over 5000 pages of medical notes. And the witness statements also added up to over 5000 pages

Or "statistics" and "science"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd do it just for shits & giggles but he'd never let me in. I'm the one who asked him why if St Sarrita had got her 7 year Cambridge PhD odyssey it wasn't lodged on Ethos. So it could never have even been submitted let alone awarded.

I don't think he likes me.
---

I saw a documentary once where they spoke to him years later. It was still haunting him and there are still utter fools who seem to be of the "where there's smoke there's fire" school of thought idiocy.
---
Well he still hasn't blocked me so I might give it a go.

Btw is it just me or does he look like the demon spawn of Rod Stewart and Nigel Havers?

View attachment 2418730
Heheh that’s him in like 2009 as well, this is him in 2023:
D773CBDF-57C4-436A-BF5A-4887D7F25A43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They are absolutely disgusting. I don’t even think it’s about proving her innocence for Letby’s sake but more a combination of clout chasing (in people like Gill and Sarrita’s case), a lack of understanding of the evidence/trial for some, a distrust of authority figures and/or the NHS, and just trying to be bleeping edgy.
In my circle of acquaintances, there's a certain kind of rationalist bro who is easily fooled by anything with the word "Science" slapped on it... it's driving me crazy. Update your bleeping priors on young blondes, you mugs.

Reactions: 11
Can I ask why they think that hypothesising the order of one of the notes makes the slightest bit of difference?
---
Maybe I’m just thick eh

Reactions: 10

I think they’ve nicked your wiki Tofino!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.