Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christopher Jefferies? He got annihilated in the press. The media misconstrued his neurodivergence as guilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Edgelords the lot of them.

"edgelords act like contrarians in the hope that everyone will admire them as rebels"

Reactions: 12
The thing is as well, surely them creating a website with all their “evidence” on wouldn’t be appropriate or accepted in the legal system? Plus they haven’t had access to all medical records? So their hypothesis has been made from half the evidence?

Reactions: 15
First time posting but I've been following the trial and just realised there's a Tattle thread for it! LL is going to get a lot of supply for whatever personality disorder she has from this ridiculous "campaign." Should keep her going for a while.

Reactions: 9
That was my thinking too. They obviously cannot get any real evidence that can exonerate it. The police investigation has lasted years and had dozens of experience detectives working on it - how exactly do they think they can compete with that?

Reactions: 11
The terminally thick as shit are everywhere unfortunately.
---

Innit he looks like a proper seat sniffing nonce
---
Who’d wanna join their live stream/zoom call circle jerk?

Hard Pass.
I'd do it just for shits & giggles but he'd never let me in. I'm the one who asked him why if St Sarrita had got her 7 year Cambridge PhD odyssey it wasn't lodged on Ethos. So it could never have even been submitted let alone awarded.

I don't think he likes me.
---
Christopher Jefferies? He got annihilated in the press. The media misconstrued his neurodivergence as guilt.
I saw a documentary once where they spoke to him years later. It was still haunting him and there are still utter fools who seem to be of the "where there's smoke there's fire" school of thought idiocy.
---
Well he still hasn't blocked me so I might give it a go.

Btw is it just me or does he look like the demon spawn of Rod Stewart and Nigel Havers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

It won’t even be half. They will have barely touched the surface. I think it was baby G the police said had over 5000 pages of medical notes. And the witness statements also added up to over 5000 pages

What do these people have? Chester Standard articles?

Reactions: 32
Or "statistics" and "science"

Reactions: 17
Heheh that’s him in like 2009 as well, this is him in 2023:

Reactions: 22
In my circle of acquaintances, there's a certain kind of rationalist bro who is easily fooled by anything with the word "Science" slapped on it... it's driving me crazy. Update your fucking priors on young blondes, you mugs.

Reactions: 11
Can I ask why they think that hypothesising the order of one of the notes makes the slightest bit of difference?
---
Maybe I’m just thick eh

Reactions: 10
I think they’ve nicked your wiki Tofino!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.