Lucy Letby Case #56

What verdict will the jury return?

• Guilty on all

Votes: 90 16.9%
  • Guilty on some / not guilty on some

Votes: 223 41.9%
  • Not guilty on all

Votes: 10 1.9%
  • Mix of guilty / not guilty and some no verdict (hung jury)

Votes: 128 24.1%
  • All no verdict (hung jury)

Votes: 19 3.6%
  • I’ve no idea

Votes: 48 9.0%
  • I hate polls

Votes: 14 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jury still deliberating.

I’ve done a new jury verdict poll because as time goes on I think people may be having wobbles/changing their thoughts on what the jury will do.

Last thread

Last poll results
30CE89A5-A5FC-48D1-A7E9-414040DFA944.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jury still deliberating.

I’ve done a new jury verdict poll because as time goes on I think people may be having wobbles/changing their thoughts on what the jury will do.

Last thread

Last poll results
View attachment 2366955
I think the last poll option was what you were thinking as you were making it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tofino, I just want to say again Thank you so much for the most amazing wiki, it’s so detailed and easy to follow. You have a talent and you have put an enormous amount of work into it. 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 53
@bob321

These are some of the crap Jammy Dodger was saying at the start of the trial. All of which have been proven to be bullshit.
---
Tofino, I just want to say again Thank you so much for the most amazing wiki, it’s so detailed and easy to follow. You have a talent and you have put an enormous amount of work into it. 💕💕💕💕
Ahhh thank you! Although it’s unfinished at the mo. It got really complicated to organise when Lucy started giving evidence and then space is an issue on each page and so I’ve not had much motivation to just get it completed in some way but I should do really as it will just be forever ‘not quite finished’.
---
I think the last poll option was what you were thinking as you were making it🤣
I actually think you are right but I didn’t realise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@bob321

These are some of the crap Jammy Dodger was saying at the start of the trial. All of which have been proven to be bullshit.
---

Ahhh thank you! Although it’s unfinished at the mo. It got really complicated to organise when Lucy started giving evidence and then space is an issue on each page and so I’ve not had much motivation to just get it completed in some way but I should do really as it will just be forever ‘not quite finished’.

it’s such a lot of work, I think it’s brilliant and it looks excellent. 💕💕💕
As for Jammy Dodger, I’ve thought it before but I’ll say it again.
[/media]

And again for reiteration purposes 🤣🤣

He is bleeping delusional!!

my gifs are playing up and I’m traumatised!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@bob321

I hope no one from here gets in trouble for not registering with the police and the judge when they went to court. Esp after we found out earlier from the Facebook gang that you can't do anything nowadays without being framed for murder.

(bleeping LOL! I bet that Jammy hadn't even heard of her before this, let alone being her friend!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@bob321

---

---

I cannot believe he is still spouting his tit and they're all falling for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It better be this thread we FINALLY get a verdict! Wish I could be at the court to see her (fingers crossed) found guilty, but am in North East Scotland so probs a bit far away lmao.

Reactions: 26
Ps @DellaC I'm South Manchester so a real Manc none of this Greater Manchester business 😏🤣 ill meet ya at the buzz stop, I'll be holding a bag of sausage rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While there is plenty of medical evidence from post mortems of the injuries to the babies, similarities etc, there is no DNA evidence (LL DNA) like you would have in most murder cases.
She was a nurse her DNA on something could easily be explained but most likely any DNA would be wiped away because of the amount of cleaning and keeping everything sterile. Another thing Healthcare killers like. In a hospital you can't keep the scene of a death/ incident untampered with.

"Also I don't know if an unhinged rambling doodle half-confession on a sheet of paper from a 'mentally unstable' woman seemingly in the throws of desperation with PTSD as she claims is enough for a conviction."

Lucy claims the PTSD was the result of the arrests. How then can she write a note because she has PTSD before her arrest? Because it's indisputable that she wrote those notes before her arrest.

"Anyone in the medical profession knows that while it is wrong and a breach in confidentiality, many nurses bring home handover sheets by mistake or let them build up in their handbags etc before shredding- I don't think this is ok but it does happen very regularly."

257 though?! Unshredded even though she owned one and not returned to the works confidential waste bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@bob321

---

---

Thank you for sending those through!! Sounds like an utter fruitloop! So he claims to know LL and he’s the one who put the post on Facebook earlier? Sorry I’m such an amateur tattler i can’t keep up 🤣

Also re it not being in the media why are some cases so public but not this one? Is it to do with the babies identities all being hidden.

Ps soz for all the questions

Pps started refreshing my memory on each baby ahead of the verdict coming in this week 🤞🏼 and you forget how clear cut some/most of the charges are! How the jury are finding this so difficult is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only place they’re probably registering is with jobseekers no one wants to employ someone with absolute shite spewing out their gob like the taps at the countess

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for sending those through!! Sounds like an utter fruitloop! So he claims to know LL and he’s the one who put the post on Facebook earlier? Sorry I’m such an amateur tattler i can’t keep up 🤣

Also re it not being in the media why are some cases so public but not this one? Is it to do with the babies identities all being hidden.

Ps soz for all the questions

Pps started refreshing my memory on each baby ahead of the verdict coming in this week 🤞🏼 and you forget how clear cut some/most of the charges are! How the jury are finding this so difficult is beyond me!
I don’t think the reporting has been any different to other trials whilst the trial is ongoing. Maybe it just feels like it’s not as prominent because of the length of the trial, so it’s not been on bbc tv news every day I guess purely because they can’t dedicate every news slot to a trial that’s 9 months long so have just done main bits of evidence, but they have done daily online articles. BBC reporters have been at court more than any other channel we know of.

It might be to do with the anonymity, so we just see her face in the articles and not the victims.

But once a verdict is in it will be everywhere. Daily Mail probably already have at least 20 separate articles written ready to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Praying for a verdict tomorrow 🙏🏿 I’ve got the doctors at 11 to see wagwarn with baby number 5 so anytime after is good for me

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Think it was @SticksAndStones who replied to my comment about hung jury's on the previous thread and said that she only needs one guilty verdict to be sent to prison - I agree she does however there could be a mixture of verdicts for all the charges (some G, some NG, some that they can't reach a verdict on).

So the ones they cant reach a verdict on would be hung jury.

My point was if there were some charges that the jury could not agree on that at least there is a chance to retry her on those. Whereas if she is found NG on any of them then there is no chance of any justice for those particular charges in the future.

The amount of charges is interesting because we could quite easily and up with a mixture of G, NG & no verdict which would be unusual I think for any trial.

Reactions: 10
Please be tomorrow, having a stressful week with mr student gossip being away and would love an excuse for a bev x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she's found guilty (which she definitely should be if there's any justice) would she go to a Category A prison.
---
If she's found guilty (which she definitely should be if there's any justice) would she go to a Category A prison.
Just researching prisons and according to Google there are two Cat A women's prisons. One is Bronzefield where West and Dennehy are but I cannot find the name of the second cat A prison. Anyone know which is the other. Do you think she'll end up in one of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.