Lucy Letby Case #55

Will the jury reach a unanimous verdict on all charges by the end of next week?

• Yes

Votes: 109 22.0%
  • No

Votes: 269 54.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 118 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jury are still deliberating. The biggest news from the last thread is a juror was discharged yesterday due to no longer being available. So the jury are down to 11 and have been asked to continue with trying to reach a unanimous verdict.

last thread:

Last poll:
5EFE7699-B8C9-4C3E-A909-DF4073C583B5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I voted yes, but then remembered they've all got appointments booked in so doubt they'll be in all week :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks Tof

I’ve voted unsure this time. I really don’t know what to make of all this or have a clue of where they might be at. I’d hope they can, but who knows? I’m becoming less sure the longer this goes on tbh.

Reactions: 15
They’ve done a full week this week so they’ll need ten days off afterwards if following the usual pattern 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am not sure of anything anymore either.

Can we go back to our picture games?

ETA: the ‘Re’ is supposed to go after the first picture and before the second picture.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks Tof

I’ve voted unsure this time. I really don’t know what to make of all this or have a clue of where they might be at. I’d hope they can, but who knows? I’m becoming less sure the longer this goes on tbh.
Same. I'm so confused about it all now. 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All will be forgiven if they cancel their bouncy blowdrys x 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hopefully thread 55 will be the one 55 was a good number for Steven Gerrard and rangers 🫰 it is for the families too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I voted unsure, coz I really am
I also feel love bombed by said jurors

Reactions: 5
Voted no in this poll but hopefully I’m wrong! Can’t decide if I think they’ll get unanimous eventually or majority, but I do think they’ll get there one way or the other eventually.

Question: do they have to ignore the ex-juror’s inputs/arguments/opinions now they’re gone? Can’t see how that’s possible - if that person had made you change your mind about something, you couldn’t then just un-hear it and go back to your old viewpoint. Well I couldn’t. I guess they just carry on?

@docmum You’re gonna LOVE Bradley Dack 😉😘

I was previously confident of a verdict this week, now I’m not even sure it will be this month! 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
I voted YES. I'm remaining positive despite any niggles of frustration. I still have faith in the Jury but also in Judge Goss.

The jury sat through the court proceedings as we did. They weren't just handed a file of info at the end and told to crack on, they must've reached their conclusion by the end of evidence. The disruptions and breaks have set them back but they'll get to it next week.

Also, as they start at 10.30 and finish at 4.30 I think they have a margin of time to rearrange any appointments 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can u imagine being the juror who was dismissed if for example the wedding reason, they needed a week off and the judge said no, it needs to continue without you, only for them to only end up sitting for a day or 2 during that week cos the other jurors assumed they'd get the week off cos of you. You'd be absolutely fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It will probably take a good while to read out the Jurys verdict as well due to the sheer volume

Reactions: 6
Can u imagine being the juror who was dismissed if for example the wedding reason, they needed a week off and the judge said no, it needs to continue without you, only for them to only end up sitting for a day or 2 during that week cos the other jurors assumed they'd get the week off cos of you. You'd be absolutely fuming.
See this is why I think it might be illness or pregnancy and a juror bravely trying to soldier on but just getting to a point where they can't.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.