Lucy Letby Case #52

How do you think the jury verdict will be split?

• Unanimous

Votes: 52 10.3%
  • Majority

Votes: 237 46.8%
  • Mixed for the different charges

Votes: 188 37.2%
  • None of the above - hung jury on all charges

Votes: 29 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jury are still deliberating, 8 days so far.

last thread:

Last poll results
F89834C2-51D6-4633-92CA-57329FE70272.jpeg
6C97E05B-6DED-4337-A3DA-AE836608E723.jpeg

---
I know docmum did the last thread but every time I make a new thread I think ‘is this the thread where we will hear a verdict’.

Clearly the answer has been no to every one so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How do people think they’ll feel / what will you do if she is found NG of all? I was wondering this on my way home from work today.

I would firstly be in complete shock and disbelief and feel sick, I wouldn’t really believe it. Then eventually i think I’d become obsessed with going over all the evidence we know about again for each case to try and work out where the reasonable doubt must have come in for them. I guess it wouldn’t help that presumably a lot less stuff would come to light afterwards than if she is found G?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
How do people think they’ll feel / what will you do if she is found NG of all? I was wondering this on my way home from work today.

I would firstly be in complete shock and disbelief and feel sick, I wouldn’t really believe it. Then eventually i think I’d become obsessed with going over all the evidence we know about again for each case to try and work out where the reasonable doubt must have come in for them. I guess it wouldn’t help that presumably a lot less stuff would come to light afterwards than if she is found G?
I’ll smash the house up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Fairy washing powder and comfort pure fabric conditioner. I can't do anything stronger smelling it makes me itchy/sneezy.

I've posted (quite intermittently) since the second thread. Found it very hard listening to parents evidence so had to dip in and out. Feels very surreal that we are at this point.

Reactions: 19

I’ve got my doubts over her being found guilty of all but I honestly can’t picture an situation of 22 x NG

Reactions: 30
Sainsburys Lavender and Jasmine washing stuff, Lenor ruby jasmine fabric conditioner.

I've not voted yet, I'm thinking about it and as I've got wine that could be dangerous 😂 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fairy non-bio and fabric softener- myself and kids have sensitive skin.

If she’s found NG I will be absolutely shocked. I’ve put majority on the poll.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fairy non bio washing machine ball things and fairy softener. I’ve recently just added the Fairy in-wash scent boosters and I have to say they are a laundry game changer over here for a lovely fresh smell that lasts beyond the wash.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fairy pods and fairy fabric softener or comfort pure because my boyfriend has really sensitive skin and anything that smells nice flares it up.

I voted unanimous. Still have faith in the jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is the Mat and Alan thing true? I bleeping die 🤣

I just voted mixed decisions - I‘m thinking I’m always wrong, so maybe I can jinx it to unanimous with my poor poll choices so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I think if she's found NG on all when she did actually do it - information that has been withheld in order to ensure a fair trial will come out and it will be pretty clear that she's done it.

Not sure if that's naive - it's the first court case I've followed in detail and I'm assuming withheld information is released regardless of verdict...

Whenever I start to worry that the jury may find her not guilty - I remember the copious medical notes hidden in her homes, the practice sympathy card for the triplets and the bloody I KILLED THEM ON PURPOSE post it!! - I’d struggle to explain any of those things as innocent if I were on the jury and that is without all the medical evidence we have heard. Have faith gang that witch is going down!!! I don’t doubt it just give them time 🙏.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

If she gets off I’m calling in sick 😂

• Haha
I really think there's zero chance of NG on all 22 counts.
I always love the smell of other fabric conditioner/soap on other people's clothes like when you borrow their hoodie or whatever.

Reactions: 20
Fun fact now we are on washing powder talk! When I was pregnant with my youngest I craved the bold lavender and Camomile washing powder!! I genuinely wanted to literally eat it with a spoon….. I didn’t…. But I did soak clean flannels into it and suck them. Probably not recommended but the craving was so strong! Ridiculous thing was I can’t even use that washing powder as bring’s me up in a rash, so I was buying it to purely smell and um suck 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

I think I'd be completely disillusioned with our jury system because unless they have mountains of crucial evidence to which we haven't been privy then I can't see how she'd walk free. I'd be upset for the parents and angry that their little angels didn't get the justice their deserve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fun fact now we are on washing powder talk! When I was pregnant with my youngest I craved the bold lavender and Camomile washing powder!! I genuinely wanted to literally eat it with a spoon….. I didn’t…. But I did soak clean flannels into it and suck them. Probably not recommended but the craving was so strong! Ridiculous thing was I can’t even use that washing powder as bring’s me up in a rash, so I was buying it to purely smell and um suck 😆
A friend of mine craved soap when she was pregnant. She would literally buy lots of bars of Palmolive soap just to smell. Said it took her all her effort not to eat it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re washing,
I don’t like liquid tabs, I get the liquid you pop in the cap & put it in the drum. Comfort coco fantasy softener my mum recommended it recently and I was like daaaamn!
I’m a real simp for lenor unstoppables, the gold scent ones are the best… FITE me if you disagree!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Re washing,
I don’t like liquid tabs, I get the liquid you pop in the cap & put it in the drum & comfort coco fantasy softener.
I’m a real simp for lenor unstoppables, the gold scent ones are the best… FITE me if you disagree!
Same. They never seem to fully dissolve whenever I’ve used them. We get the gel in the cap too.

Reactions: 10
Fairy non bio washing machine ball things and fairy softener. I’ve recently just added the Fairy in-wash scent boosters and I have to say they are a laundry game changer over here for a lovely fresh smell that lasts beyond the wash.
Fairy non-bio + Lenor Exotic Bloom conditioner + Exotic Bloom scent booster (first time I try scent boosters, and I agree it's a game-changer! I'll try the Fairy scent-booster next time as my little one has sensitive skin)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.