• September

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • No verdict - hung jury

Votes: 32 7.5%
  • No verdict - mistrial

Votes: 16 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jurors have not met for deliberations since the 14th July - at that point they had done just over four days equating to 20 hours. We expect the deliberations to resume today at 10.30am.

results of the poll from the last thread

IMG_7117.jpeg

Lots of tattle thread members having a tough time at the moment so sending ❤ to all that need it.

Last thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
W/c 7th August, for no reason other than it is taking so long I can't see it being sooner.

Reactions: 10
I've not voted yet, I'm supposed to be working.

Continuing the biscuit chat, I am eating a custard cream now with a cuppa. I don't really have a favourite biscuit, I don't like Viennese whirls though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I voted w/c 31st July on the last poll but hoping it would be earlier. With no deliberations at all last week, I'm going to be optimistic and stick with next week but still hoping for this week.

Reactions: 8
I've voted the 27th. I think today will consist of the jurors having a moan about the absences and saying that they just need to get on with it so they can all be out of there by the weekend.

I'm also thinking the jury are mainly decided now but there are a few that are on the fence. I wonder if Goss will announce he'll accept a majority verdict rather than unanimous?

Reactions: 11
I went Tuesday. I’ve voted weds in every other thread so I’m mixing it up. Hoping it’s actually today though.

Sending love to all that need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've voted hung jury again, I nearly went for a mistrial.

I hope I am wrong and a verdict comes in sooner rather than later.

Now I really must get on with work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well after having a break for a week they should hopefully be relaxed, rejuvenated and raring to go! Let's hope they're on fire 🔥 and get cracking quickly!

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230724-103354.png

Strange wording there. Judge allowed deliberations to continue. My brain immediately thought he'd permitted it to continue with less jurors... But surely it would say if he had?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.