• Never - this trial will never end and we are stuck here forever

Votes: 110 21.5%
  • No verdict / hung jury

Votes: 43 8.4%
  • No verdict / mistrial

Votes: 17 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trial is still at jury deliberation stage however there has been no court so far this week due to absent jurors. Hopefully restarting tomorrow (Thursday)

last thread

Last poll results - a record 763 voters!

62D1703F-CE1B-4EF3-85A4-26FD08A546D9.jpeg
DAD77213-3C57-4CBA-9D97-D39C39DF75DE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling it’ll be next week. However I was certain we’d get it on Monday and that’s the day the jury stopped meeting so hopefully the reverse will happen and we’ll get a guilty verdict tomorrow/Friday!

Reactions: 17

Hoping it’s this week but can see it running on into next week now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m going to vote for Friday because I think the jurors won’t wait to risk the rogue juror wanting an extended weekend again and they will just get it wrapped up. Guilty - all counts.

Lots of love to you @Lucyxxxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello everyone 👋🏻 I’ve been reading these threads for quite some time but never had the time to contribute. I’ve been on leave from work and I’m just going through the podcasts, this might have been answered at some point in those so apologies if I have missed it! I was just wondering… has there been any explanation/suggestion as to why she chose to start the killings at the time she did? From what I understand she had been a fairly competent and experienced nurse up until then. I completely agree she is guilty, but I just cannot fathom what would make her suddenly want to harm/murder babies after all that time. At first I thought something like maybe she found out she was infertile and it was out of jealousy but I’m 99% sure that would have been brought up by the prosecution if that was the case.

Reactions: 11
I’ve gone for 31st July but hoping I’ll be wrong and it will be much sooner 🤞

@Lucyxxxx such sad news - sending you and your family love and prayers xxx 🙏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've voted hung jury and the internet tells me the judge will rule a mistrial if this is the case. Appreciate the internet isn't always correct.

The halt in deliberations this week is the reason for my choice. I hope I'm wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think when the deliberations resume the jurors will want to get a verdict in quick before there is another interruption. It must be really frustrating for the jurors their lives have on hold for months and just when the end is in sight there is yet another delay, they must just want it to be over and go on holiday with their families.

So sorry @Lucyxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello everyone 👋🏻 I’ve been reading these threads for quite some time but never had the time to contribute. I’ve been on leave from work and I’m just going through the podcasts, this might have been answered at some point in those so apologies if I have missed it! I was just wondering… has there been any explanation/suggestion as to why she chose to start the killings at the time she did? From what I understand she had been a fairly competent and experienced nurse up until then. I completely agree she is guilty, but I just cannot fathom what would make her suddenly want to harm/murder babies after all that time. At first I thought something like maybe she found out she was infertile and it was out of jealousy but I’m 99% sure that would have been brought up by the prosecution if that was the case.
someone may correct me but my general understanding is she had recently completed ICU training, which i think she wanted to put into practice but i also think there was jealousy involved and attention seeking for the doctor

Reactions: 9
This is the sort of things we will hopefully find out if she is convicted. At the moment we can only speculate.
Personally, I think she did it for the drama and to be a hero. The later babies maybe she attacked to get attention from Noname. It seems like she went into a bit of a frenzy when she got back from Ibiza, I wonder if she was worried that she was losing Noname to his wife while she was away so ramped up to get his attention again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.