• Northern Ireland

Votes: 17 2.2%
  • Rest of Europe

Votes: 29 3.8%
  • Rest of the World

Votes: 22 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jury still deliberating. We are still talking rubbish.

Last thread

New poll - I’m limited by the number of options so had to group some regions and hope I’ve covered everyone! I’m curious if there are bigger numbers following in relation to where Lucy lived.

Last poll results

6DEE5AD1-9D7A-40D1-840D-F777ABAE0DD2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We need new options for Q&A’s whilst this circus is still ongoing x
ideas for names for an off topic thread, as I feel like there could be strange vibe/infiltration of lurkers whatever the verdict is.. might be good to have a thread to chat our usual tit if that is the case (I may well be worrying about nothing but it does amaze me that we have 400+ votes per thread in comparison to the posts/likes)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
ideas for names for an off topic thread, as I feel like there could be strange vibe/infiltration of lurkers whatever the verdict is.. might be good to have a thread to chat our usual tit if that is the case (I may well be worrying about nothing but it does amaze me that we have 400+ votes per thread in comparison to the posts/likes)
Bergerac Fan Club

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“The Wrong Fellas” ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Dunno why I'm so shocked there's more southerners here than anywhere else!
In my mind you're all northern with ginger hair. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We should take the majority vote and use that as our meeting point for a post verdict pint 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank goodness she's not Aquarius! Although I don't believe in astrology, it's quite interesting how some signs seem more predisposed than others...?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.