• Friday 21st July

Votes: 35 7.4%
  • w/c Monday 24th July

Votes: 53 11.2%
  • No verdict will be returned - hung jury

Votes: 36 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted next Friday…no reason at all other than I think they’ll take another week. I feel like they must be going through every charge individually so assuming they’re going over most of the evidence again then it will take a bit of time especially if there are some people unsure etc. Hoping it’s sooner though 🤞🏼

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ, I have one office day and g on e back to 30 pages to catch up on. It’s going to be bleeping chaos here when we get a verdict!

Oh and I like my meal deals like I like my men. Different every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve voted for next Wednesday.
McDonald’s order is the sweet chilli chicken wrap with large fries and banana milkshake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s everyone’s McDonald’s order x
I don’t eat meat so a plant burger or fillet of fish (I’m a pescatarian).

You know those vouchers you get in newspapers. I had one for a £2 fillet of fish & chips deal. First used it in 2017. Then earlier this year, I typed the code in on the screen thing as usual, and it said ‘this code has already been used’. ‘Yeah’ I thought. ‘Only about 487 times.
---
I voted next Thursday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Veggie so Mcplant here too but it’s not great so usually just lots of fries. Burger King vegan royale is amazing though. And chilli cheese bites 🤤
BB97452C-23E4-49D5-AB88-0F4EC77D3308.gif

Reactions: 9
Voted next Thursday
Just a stab in the dark...please god, its before!

Reactions: 8
I feel like there is a window with this, a verdict too soon would be more likely to be NG because it's easier to go through each one and say "nah, no evidence" quickly than it is to look at each one and say "Yep i'm sure here". But after a certain amount of time, which I have arbitrarily set at 6 days deliberating based on Allitt and Shipman and that it took Matt Goss 5 days to summarise, it would be looking at likely not being unanimous.

I feel like tomorrow/Monday would be in that sweet spot of a proper deliberation with a unanimous verdict. Middle of next week is when i'll start worrying!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Newbie here but have followed for months.
Ginger, hate Turkish delight, and I don’t shop in Matalan.
McDs order is McPlant meal with an extra side of the veggie dippers. And a McFlurry if I’m feeling particularly peckish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s everyone’s McDonald’s order x
1 chicken mayo
1 double cheeseburger
Fries
Mango & pineapple smoothie (when they have it)
and if I’m feeling extra piggy then I’ll get nuggets or a McFlurry too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
prob the filet o fish (unpopular opinion) fries and large full sugar Coke

but I’m more of a Subway girl (footlong tuna and cheese toasted, all the salad including gherkins, chipotle)

And also vegan royale from Burger King is so good 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.