Lucy Letby Case #47

How old are our thread members? (To give our favourite ‘statistician’ something to keep him quiet….)

• 19 and Under

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 20-24

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • 25-29

Votes: 68 10.9%
  • 30-34

Votes: 171 27.4%
  • 35-39

Votes: 170 27.3%
  • 40-44

Votes: 102 16.4%
  • 45-49

Votes: 35 5.6%
  • 50-54

Votes: 34 5.5%
  • 55-59

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • 60-64

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • 65-69

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • 70+

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - no poll as we’re all a little too nervous to know what to poll about.
Jurors began their deliberations on Monday 10th July - 9 months to the day since the trial began. Jurors reported to have requested a transcription of the Judge’s summing-up on day 2 of their deliberations - this was refused by the judge.

Results of previous poll below:

IMG_7063.jpeg

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nice to see the vast majority of people here think the jury will return the right verdict 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m feeling less anxious as the days go on which I didn’t think I would. I think it’s a feeling of knowing each day gets us closer to that verdict, and I have full faith in the jury.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re Huw... I'm confused here. The story from the accusers family states clearly he was 17 at the time. That IS an offence, there is literally a 1988 law in place, it's a crime to receive or send or whatever, pictures of someone under 18.
If I'm wrong I'm wrong, happy to hold my hands up. But fairly sure.

Only posting to here because it was being spoke of and plus no way do I wanna venture over to that thread.

Edited to add pic.
And I'm sure they were supposedly indecent as the family stated in the news about getting their bits out. God, that bit made me feel sick. So did that dodgy law search on Google.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
New thread - no poll as we’re all a little too nervous to know what to poll about.
Jurors began their deliberations on Monday 10th July - 9 months to the day since the trial began. Jurors reported to have requested a transcription of the Judge’s summing-up on day 2 of their deliberations - this was refused by the judge.

Results of previous poll below:

View attachment 2303837

Previous thread:
Thank you!! I'm always too nervous to make one which is stupid really 😂😂🙈 (just afraid I'd do it wrong and people would give out to me even though I know you all are not like that here 😅)
---
Re Huw... I'm confused here. The story from the accusers family states clearly he was 17 at the time. That IS an offence, there is literally a 1988 law in place, it's a crime to receive or send or whatever, pictures of someone under 18.

Only posting to here because it was being spoke of and plus no way do I wanna venture over to that thread.
It was either a lie or he led him to believe he was 18 at the time, well that's what I think anyway, sorry I don't want to go over to that thread to find out either. More toxic than Phils 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Edited to add pic.
And I'm sure they were supposedly indecent as the family stated in the news about getting their bits out. God, that bit made me feel sick. So did that dodgy law search on Google.
The police investigated and said no offence was committed aka he wasn't 17 when images were sent

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thank you!! I'm always too nervous to make one which is stupid really 😂😂🙈 (just afraid I'd do it wrong and people would give out to me even though I know you all are not like that here 😅)
---

It was either a lie or he led him to believe he was 18 at the time, well that's what I think anyway, sorry I don't want to go over to that thread to find out either. More toxic than Phils 😬
Thank you. That makes more sense in what is a bit of a blurry situation tbh

Reactions: 4
Long shanks( she's tall, right?)
Every colleagues nightmare
twit( sorry!🙈)
Boring
Yep, you're done for!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Edited to add pic.
I suspect the individual in question has said it never happened (seems they hired a lawyer who said that), and if there’s no real proof, it’s just the word of the family. Or he was told they were over 18, or the pictures weren’t actually indecent. Either way, he doesn’t seem to have broken the law and this was all for the sake of the sun selling more newspapers 😬

Reactions: 21
The police investigated and said no offence was committed aka he wasn't 17 when images were sent
So they probably lied for more money, the accusers family? Or due to being pissed their son is now a crack addict or what ever it is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.