Lucy Letby Case #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine writing fanfiction in the public domain of Facebook fantasising about Lucy Letby eloping with a sexy Spanish man because you and the majority of your fellow fart sniffers think she's innocent. This witch is on trial for murder. LOL I'm gone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Imagine writing fanfiction in the public domain of Facebook fantasising about Lucy Letby eloping with a sexy Spanish man because you and the majority of your fellow fart sniffers think she's innocent. This witch is on trial for murder. LOL I'm gone
Unreal isn’t it? Whatever your opinion on her guilt, she’s up for murdering babies. Imagine if a family member of the babies was in that group or saw that? I know we make light on here about LL and the barristers but there’s just something very unsettling about people wishing her all the best (and hoping she’ll start a family). She should never be allowed to reproduce in my opinion. 😤
---
thank you so much.💕💕💕
---
Thank you so much Little My, I’ll hopefully be in here later, catching up with the Judges summing up, the defence made me so cross, I couldn’t read much of it, I’m hoping the judge balances everything out. 💕💕💕
Hope to see you around later. We’ll all be here! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m also really interested to hear the summing up and a fairer take on everything.

The BM days were a lot. Honestly at points it felt like gaslighting and I can’t imagine how difficult it was for the parents.

I have been wondering - does he actually, really, truly believe she is innocent or is he just doing his job? I would be so interested to know what he really thinks.
When there was no doctor in the land prepared to act as a defence witness and give an alternative view to the fact that the babies were murdered or attacked he probably had an inkling that she was guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mumsnet have changed opinion now. They don't believe she's a scapegoat anymore, they believe it's a witch hunt instead.
Damn right it's a witch hunt, she's been caught and hopefully getting a whole life order.

BTW Della, I'll have your fella, I love peanut M&Ms. My fella plays it safe and fetches kitkats every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really really hope the right decision is made. She’s a danger to children. Even if by some cruel twist in fate she was found NG, I think she still needs locking up. Not given a new name or new life when she’s capable of hurting the most innocent of souls!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really hopeful for a good Goss summing up. I have faith in him. I really want to know about the insulin levels - that seems like a huge point to me. Did she increase them the second time or not? I feel like a lot could hang on that.

But also I was thinking this morning that even though it's not over, some things I feared now definitely haven't happened. The trial has not fallen apart altogether because of juror sickness/delays. Also, we are vanishingly unlikely now to lose too many jurors to make it possible to proceed as I don't expect 4 of them to simultaneously combust in this last week or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mumsnet have changed opinion now. They don't believe she's a scapegoat anymore, they believe it's a witch hunt instead.
Damn right it's a witch hunt, she's been caught and hopefully getting a whole life order.

BTW Della, I'll have your fella, I love peanut M&Ms. My fella plays it safe and fetches kitkats every time.
I'd be more upset at a KitKat than M&Ms. Unless it was a Chunky.

Reactions: 10
I dipped out of the reporting last week after the first day of nonsense and just caught up via here. Fab job as ever with connecting the dots when BM tried to scramble my brain. Never swayed from guilt though.

hope all goes well @A mega Pint ❤

Ready to hear what Matt Goss says today to tie it all together. Although I really should be focussing on work today I’ll try to follow along. My productivity will go up so much once this case is wrapped up and that murdering witch goes down for good.

Reactions: 9
Love you all. You brilliant, funny, kind, thoughtful people.

I tuned out this week because I literally couldn’t follow BM (too bamboozling) but just finally caught up on the thread and the above is all that has struck me.

So that is all. Big loves and big respect.
I had to aswell...the defence case was inconsistent with the closing speech. They literally brought nothing to the table.

Notice there's a lot of new members...has Tattle opened up again. In time for the verdict and Facebook nutters?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to aswell...the defence case was inconsistent with the closing speech. They literally brought nothing to the table.

Notice there's a lot of new members...has Tattle opened up again. In time for the verdict and Facebook nutters?
Luckily none of the nutters seem to have popped up yet 😂 time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yes it opened yesterday. I've read here every day and have been desperate to join in! I'm not on FB though! I'm an NHS director (I really am lol) and think guilty but the poor management allowed her to get away with it. I think the FB nutters are a loud minority.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Yes it opened up again. But hopefully alongside the nutters you'll get people like me who are on the exact same page as you all and have followed the threads for months, like some kind of sad child with their nose pressed against the window. :ROFLMAO: Joking apart, I'm so glad I can see this out with you all, and that I can thank you - you've been hilarious, compassionate and insightful. Sorry for lurking and I promise I didn't search any of you on Facebook.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes it opened up again. But hopefully alongside the nutters you'll get people like me who are on the exact same page as you all and have followed the threads for months, like some kind of sad child with their nose pressed against the window. :ROFLMAO: Joking apart, I'm so glad I can see this out with you all, and that I can thank you - you've been hilarious, compassionate and insightful. Sorry for lurking and I promise I didn't search any of you on Facebook.
Welcome to the new members! You all seem lovely!
Fingers crossed it stays that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.