Lucy Letby Case #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Ben would feel comfortable with his own children/grandchildren being treated by Lucy Letby.

Reactions: 14
Can't take another day of bullshit so not going to follow the live reporting. It's all hard to hear but certain ones I can't listen to him try and excuse her from responsibility for. Will just read on here instead.
Yep, I'm not readi
Man after reading BM’s prattlings I had a bit of a wobble. Anybody else?

But taking a step back and thinking about the powerful evidence we have (what is he on about saying the evidence is weak?), I am convinced of her guilt. I think the jury could do the same- perhaps have that seed of doubt but when they re-examine the evidence they will come to the right conclusion.
Yep, I've had a wobble too, but I guess BM is doing what he's supposed to do. I've re-read evidence from before this week and knowing the jury have this too is such a relief.

Reactions: 10
Can't take another day of bullshit so not going to follow the live reporting. It's all hard to hear but certain ones I can't listen to him try and excuse her from responsibility for. Will just read on here instead.
Yep, I'm not reading anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 11
[mini c update] mini C has dropped a centile and is only 1lb heavier than he was at 10 days old. I've to hold off on gaviscon as he's got thrush so need to treat that first. Hopefully he starts gaining more weight soon

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was thinking the same! Either he's not done his homework...or he's all over the place and it's been reported incorrectly and for some reason he's referred to the baby I card randomly! 😕
Also, same,re raised CRP..
These anomalies need putting right. I wouldn't understand the medical ones and accept what is said must be correct if you didn't point them out. You medical and nursing people spot these errors but if the jury is made up of lay people they probably wouldn't know either and therefore in the interests of fairness to the jury, prosecution and parents these errors need to be made clear.

Reactions: 13
Seems like BM is making quite a few silly little mistakes - WHY is this not being flagged up in court?!

• Angry
These anomalies need putting right. I wouldn't understand the medical ones and accept what is said must be correct if you didn't point them out. You medical and nursing people spot these errors but if the jury is made up of lay people they probably wouldn't know either and therefore in the interests of fairness to the jury, prosecution and parents these errors need to be made clear.
It's been clarified I think, that in neonates a raised CRP would be acted up and treated as infection...
The insulin anomalie for sure needs clarifying?
And re the card mix up...it isn't massive in the grand scheme of things...but surely he should be dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's at this point??
It is so frustrating 😡

The card story with E&F is that the parents sent one to the unit thanking them for the care both babies had received there (😔) and about a week after, letby took a photo of it at 3am. The card had a photo of the babies on the front.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
2:07pm

Mr Myers says it occurs to him they are halfway through the material, and appreciates it is very detailed.

He says it is important and necessary to go through the detail.

He continues with the case of Child H. He says the defence suggests a 'build-up' of what had gone on, and a poorly positioned chest drain, caused the collapse at 3.15am, after a third chest drain was put in.

He said it must have been "a huge stress on a baby".

Reactions: 2
The card story with E&F is that the parents sent one to the unit thanking them for the care both babies had received there (😔) and about a week after, letby took a photo of it at 3am. The card had a photo of the babies on the front.
Oops..my bad, I had forgotten about that...I was thinking he was referring to baby I card that she had sent😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.