• Still unsure

Votes: 24 3.9%
  • Not guilty - prosecution not proven

Votes: 14 2.3%
  • Not guilty - innocent, she is a scapegoat

Votes: 8 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prosecution are coming towards the end of their closing statement.

Defence will then deliver their closing followed by judge summing up and directions. Judge Goss expects the jury to start deliberations w/c 3rd July.

Last thread

Last poll:

3C3A129A-76E7-47DD-B762-1CB44E9C2930.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
COME ON YOU CRETINOUS FECKERS HURRY HURRY AND CAST YOUR NOT GUILTY VOTE AND THEN FECK OFF!

PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING OR PULL UP A PEW AS YOU SMELL LIKE PISS, DESPERATION AND MOULD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I’m not a violent person but after reading child I I would like some time alone in a room with this evil sadistic witch 😡😡😡 That baby like the others was predicted a good outcome, on her way to go home and this thing relentlessly hurt her and eventually killed her. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
41 threads in and my first full guilty vote. It's been a while lads but I got there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
I’m genuinely curious to hear the viewpoints of whoever voted still unsure or not guilty, what is it that creates doubt for you? Not to argue, or try to change your mind but I wonder if those on the jury might have issues with the same things…

Reactions: 29
I’m not a violent person but after reading child I I would like some time alone in a room with this evil sadistic witch 😡😡😡 That baby like the others was predicted a good outcome, on her way to go home and this thing relentlessly hurt her and eventually killed her. 😡
I am a violent person and I agree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m genuinely curious to hear the viewpoints of whoever voted still unsure or not guilty, what is it that creates doubt for you? Not to argue, or try to change your mind but I wonder if those on the jury might have issues with the same things…
Surely if they’re still unsure by now it’s NG? Not much left to sway them either way is there?

Reactions: 18
They won't answer. We've asked many times. They're just trolling 🙂

If you want to look inside the mind of someone who believes she's innocent pop over to Facebook. But be warned you'll want to bleach your brain afterwards 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They won't answer. We've asked many times. They're just trolling 🙂

If you want to look inside the mind of someone who believes she's innocent pop over to Facebook. But be warned you'll want to bleach your brain afterwards 😂😂
Eh, no thanks. I can keep up with the highlights from Ceri and Dickie Donut on here without giving them any more views 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only unsure I have is if, she should receive a stomach full of air, ruptured liver or a sharp object rammed down her throat first

Tough decision 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've voted guilty (no surprise there).

I'm interested in the reasoning for the still unsure vote.

What is it about Nj's summing up that is still causing doubt in your mind?

Reactions: 21
I bet this bit is really heavy in court with him using their names.

Edit - bloody copy & paste messed up!

Mr Johnson lists the common events for the babies in this indictment by categorisation.

By ones who collapsed despite having good air entry but saturations were dropping: Child A, C, D, G, H [second event], I [third event and fourth event], M, O [twice], P.

By bleeds and/or bleeding in throat: Child C, E, G, H, N, plus 'false note by Letby' in K.

Unusual discolouration: Child A, B, D, E, I, M, O, H.

Suffered life-threatening collapses out of nowhere then recovered very quickly: Child B, D, H [both collapses], I [events one to three], M, N, O, P.

Children who collapsed when designated nurse left or leaving the room: Child C, D, G [first event], I [second event and fourth event], K, N [first event], P [third collapse - when doctors were out of the room], Q [slight variation - when Letby got herself out of the room].

Premature babies screaming/crying at time of collapse: Child E, I, N.

Children who collapsed shortly after being visited by their parents: Child B, H, I [first event], M, N, O, P.

Children who recovered quickly when taken to other hospitals: Child H, I [after 3rd collapse], N, Q.

Mr Johnson says Child K's tube never moved after being transferred out of the Countess.

When Letby participated in inappropriate post-death behaviours: Child C, I, O.

Poinsoned by insulin: F, L.

Mr Johnson says if Letby had not sabotaged seven babies, they would all have gone home. The other 10 babies, Letby attempted to murder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
“4:28pm
That concludes the prosecution's closing speech.”

Oof he’s done. Well done BNE. 👏

This feels like a momentous occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.