Lucy Letby Case #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it was kinda needed the rest now, now that I reflect on the missing days. Ready for it to continue now though!

I wonder what day they’ll then pause for Christmas, Fri 23rd, or a little earlier?

Reactions: 3
I feel like it was kinda needed the rest now, now that I reflect on the missing days. Ready for it to continue now though!

I wonder what day they’ll then pause for Christmas, Fri 23rd, or a little earlier?
I bet earlier because some people might be going away.

And if any major player ended up experiencing a week in totality of illness during that time 🙈 that’s 12xJurors… assume the barrister teams could cover themselves if own of themselves is off… but no idea what happens if the judge gets ill whether they can have a standin? In a six month period I’ve had to be off sick several times probably adding up to just over a week. Surely it’s factored in right 😬

Reactions: 4
I have little idea what’s been said about Baby G due to the poor reporting before the bout of jury illnesses.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Baby G from the standard..
The 'large leak', Dr Breary says, he cannot explain, for a pre-term baby.
He says Dr Ventress was getting chest movement from Child G on the Neopuff device.
"It's perplexing and I can't think of a natural cause why that would happen."

Another Dr and another case of never seen this before and no natural cause …
Another coincidence that LL was there, I don’t think so and another poor baby that deteriorated that was doing well.
Surely anyone thinking she’s innocent must be having doubts now, I am including her parents in this..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it possible that the prosecution could have a trump card up their sleeve that they’re saving til the end so the defence can’t build a case up against it ?

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that the prosecution could have a trump card up their sleeve that they’re saving til the end so the defence can’t build a case up against it ?
There won't be in terms of evidence presented, as they have to share that with the defence before the trial.
Possible there could be someone strongly discrediting a medical or technical point though.

Reactions: 12
And if any major player ended up experiencing a week in totality of illness during that time 🙈 that’s 12xJurors… assume the barrister teams could cover themselves if own of themselves is off… but no idea what happens if the judge gets ill whether they can have a standin? In a six month period I’ve had to be off sick several times probably adding up to just over a week. Surely it’s factored in right 😬
If the Judge was unable to carry on due to long term sickness it would have to be aborted and a re trial at a later date with a different judge.
For coughs and colds it will just be off for that day and it will limp on as a trial.
It’s an utter nightmare getting these big cases together with loads of witnesses.

Reactions: 11
Have a lot of us stopped following the case as closely? I’ve just been dipping into the odd bit recently.

Reactions: 13
I’m still following closely. Hope everyone comes back this week, it’s been very quiet without all the usual posters

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.