Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
I don't feel guilty watching crime documentaries. I understand how distressing these films may be for the victims because of bringing back horrible memories, but at the same time we can't just wipe these cases out of history or sugarcoat them, and a lot of people are fascinated by how the serial killer's minds work.

It's like banning all information about world war 2 because people get uncomfortable talking about nazis.
I can agree with this I just hate the sexualisation of them on tiktok.

I dont have the stomach for alot of the Netflix murder docs. I did enjoy Evil genuis though and Don't fuck with cats.
I haven’t saw the fuck with cats one but I remember people watching it when it came out I might give it a bash

Reactions: 2

candyland_

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if the complaint was fobbed off and kept off the record but would the incident not have been recorded in the medical notes and the parents notified?

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
I’ve got relatives that work for the NHS, I’ve heard the word “datex” is that their thing for reporting incidents or am I barking up wrong tree?
It’s called Datix but yes, there’s an on line form. It’s a ‘risk management and quality improvement tool’.

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Hope everyone's had a good Xmas and new year.
Listened to the daily mail podcast for the first time over the past few days. It's made me even more unsure. I can't remember each baby but one incident was LL's first block of nights since the previous incident 6wks prior which is concerning. Yet with baby G they said she'd been diagnosed with reflux, yet I'm sure I read that the vomiting wasn't normal for her? So conflicting!
I still have plenty to get through, but there is so much more information and context.

Also.. have I been pronouncing 'insulin' wrong my whole life? I've never heard the 'sh' sound in the word before!
I've always thought the Drs who pronounced it with the ISH were just FY1s trying to sound unique 😂

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Problem is she won’t even think of pleading guilty now if there’s a chance it’ll get thrown out for a retrial. She should just plead guilty and spare those poor parents and loved ones such a horrific ordeal

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Was one of the evil men out too? I feel sick when I think of that case. Poor little angel.
One of the 'men' is still inside and I think refuses to take part in required programmes to be released ( I could be wrong though ). The other one who police believe did the most severe of the abuse is frolicking around as a personal trainer with a new name last I heard ☹.

• Sad
  • Wow

candyland_

VIP Member
I would imagine they would have found a paper trail during the huge investigation if there had been any reports unless it was only verbal. I would have thought things like this would need to be documented.

candyland_

VIP Member
My SIL was called for jury service but she was excused because of something to do with one of her sons as far as I remember - he was possibly quite young at the time. I think she had been quite keen to do it but couldn’t make it work.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Has she been held in custody the whole time or has she been allowed home? Not really relevant just wondering how it works in this sort of case!

Weeder

Chatty Member
Oh god tell me about it. I saw someone who looked uncannily like Lucy the other day. I did a second take, third take..fourth take..then I realised I should simply look away! Such is the past few weeks of immersion in this thread. Definitely wasn’t, I’m neither in the NW nor in the slammer!
I saw her on the tube a month ago.. No joke. Absolute spitting image
IMG_20221115_131420.jpg

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Maybe seen as there’s no court for a few days we should all say why we think she’s either G or NG ? Let’s remind ourselves of what we have heard so far and for baby G. I know there’s the wiki but be nice to go back to hearing why people so far think what they do?

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Have we any idea how long Baby G had been on 45mls 3 hourly? I think it would have taken some considerable time for her to build up to that volume. Was she tolerating the incremental volume increases as they were gradually introduced in the 100 days of her life?
Surely her feeding history is very significant in this respect. If there was no history of stomach emptying problems why would it so suddenly and catastrophically happen when LL was present?
Surely her care plan would indicate her care requirements regarding full aspiration or not, based on her feeding history to date? Discard or re administer etc? If there were no such instructions maybe they were not required as she was absorbing her feed.
It seems more than strange to me that these 2 incidents of potential gross over feeding, with a 2 week gap, only happened when LL was present.

Blame someone else?
If there are issues or inconsistencies in care planning we'll probably see it in the defence evidence. I wonder if the jury have copies of care plans in with their evidence although might be a bit much for them to get their head around.
They were also feeding more because of her low weight so I wonder if that comes into the defence.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
If this 3rd murder attempt was ‘dropped’ (or whatever it’s called) now it would make me think that other potential cases were not brought to court because of lack of evidence.
There is no documentation. I’m almost certain there would be text messages relating to this. It’s such a ripe gossip subject, IMO. If there are, and the police haven’t disclosed them that would really make me wonder, not cast doubt on her guilt, but make me suspicious of their tactics. If there are no text messages that casts doubt on what the other nurse is saying.

Last edited: