Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
Honestly I can’t make head or tail of the bags. I’m impressed by all of you trying to understand it because it goes straight over my head! I’m assuming the jury will have a lot more info to look over and it’ll make sense to them.

In terms of the arguments (again😶) please for the love of god can we just agree to ignore users we find offensive and stick to the topic at hand. It’s no good calling someone out for swiping when you do it yourself, you will know who you are when you read this. There’s double standards throughout these threads, its very simple as @Deeznutslol put so well on a previous thread, just ignore things you don’t like, it’s simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
Given the babies were allegedly injected with air, would it not be difficult to have experts on this as surely they won’t have seen many cases if any, where this has happened, apart from in this case when several Drs have commented on the weird rashes.
i know we aren’t hearing everything but it seems like court is doing a good job so far explaining technical details to the jurors as they are getting to see videos of all the procedures
I think it shows how rare these air embolism events actually are, but in this case we’re seeing so many of them so…what’s the explanation?

• Heart

MmmB777

VIP Member
Yes I think the salsa texts were exactly that.
I have to agree. IMO she was wanting to be with people when the bad news came in. She wanted to know desperately what was happening with baby F because usually she has a front row seat to the chaos she causes and I think it was hard for her not to have that with this method but she knew she couldn’t kill the twins in the same way. The fact the dose next time is larger still is very telling. Why was he such a worry to her and the “oh dear” comment when she wasn’t even there and was receiving relatively good news about him. I’ll be interested to see her reaction to the other insulin poisoned baby.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Yes top pink button or this link here. The other wiki pages are all linked on every wiki page

Just seen this. We are missing sooooo much information but glad the jury are getting it.

B7163217-4971-4015-9854-70B28DA1ED30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I’m just glad the jury are getting the fuller picture. It’s frustrating for us following along & things but they’re obviously the most important people. As much as I think she is guilty, if that isn’t the verdict they decide on then I will have to assume they had much more information to base that decision on.
i do hope we get some more reporting tomorrow & I’ll be listening to the podcast when that comes out

• Heart
Reactions: 22
0FFC5A31-34EC-4827-9713-AE1972E48EF5.jpeg

Damning evidence! Today has no doubt been a turning point for the jury. We are dealing with a psychopath!!!! Trying to cover her tracks. There is absolutely no other reasonable explanation ❤

Treesy19

VIP Member
I never take notice of the family/friends anyway who say the, “he/she was really caring, oh wouldn’t hurt a fly”. It’s usually bollocks. Wayne Couzen’s mother-in-law said he “couldn’t hurt a fly”. What a complete 180 on the real deal.

• Heart

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Just can’t wrap my head around the incidents with baby E and F
utterly heartbreaking 💔 they didn’t stand a chance I’m so glad baby F survived but they will forever grown up wondering why a nurse took his sibling and it could have been them aswell 😓 those parents will be traumatised they will never trust a health professionals again and I don’t blame them .
Same, it’s the parents for E too, I haven’t been able to get the mum out my head, especially after listening to the podcast. How must the mum feel sitting knowing she was right that night about E, but listened and trusted LL. Having to listen to the experts say that LL physically hurt her baby so badly he was heavily bleeding. The fact she even thanked LL, she must be so traumatised having to sit and listen to all this, thinking about the fact that LL went after both her babies, especially after seeing the mum’s total devastation after E, and then still went after F. The fact it was LL did the memory box which is now forever tainted, and letting her bath the baby, she must be sick to her stomach hearing and thinking about it. And now having to listen to the FB searches that were made for her too. That mum must be totally traumatised at the minute listening to all this, it makes me sick so what’s it like for her 😔😩

And we will hear this all over again more less for L&M💔 and of course all the other awful evil things she did to the babies between F and L. There’s some really traumatic stuff coming up from G onwards, there’s a real shift in her cruelty

• Sad
  • Heart

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
@docmum thank you for clarifying the pump evidence in relation to how a manual bolus can override the safety mechanism to enable someone to purposely administer air. I feel like I finally grasp it now.

Also, I thought it was a great question from the jury and shows that they are really listening to the evidence at this stage to try and clarify any misunderstandings. Gives me hope that whatever the verdicts are, they will do a good job in deliberating the evidence when the time comes

candyland_

VIP Member
Is it just another coincidence for that each set of twins and the triplets the murders and attempted murders happens the very next day each and every time?

Baby A and B
F5955FF2-F800-417C-ADD2-F769E1219476.jpeg

Baby E and F
A163EE10-FA9A-4CA9-8E75-3186B97DFCBB.jpeg

Baby L and M
3B6C077F-77CD-4FCB-A7FE-7D516A9BDAF7.jpeg

Baby O, P and Q
DBE3FBA5-DD92-44B6-BF6A-D4A4F755372D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

candyland_

VIP Member
I can’t understand why she did it but it’s got nothing to do with how she looks. I think she’s incredibly unattractive.

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
The nurse said it was practice to always bin a bag once the circuit was opened and the line was changed. I didn’t read that they *did*. Worth noting that because Monday was missed, we’ve had a very disjointed week with a lot of evidence to get across - there’s heaps still to come. If we are seeing gaps that could sway thinking then it’s guaranteed the legal teams will. Might be worth squabbling over the smaller details if needed once baby F is rounding up hey? I think we have a fair bit to hear still.
we’re all here to see that justice is done for those babies and families, where that lies at this time is only normal to have differing opinions ❤

• Heart

F1Grid

VIP Member
My guess is that LL was starting to try and throw suspicion.
  • Child F wasn't designated to her, but was still in the same room where she was working giving ample opportunity.
  • Knew enough background about child F to likely know that he'd previously required insulin (as she'd looked after both E and F the night before)
  • Contaminate Child F's TPN bag.
  • Recorded a false reading to make it look like he was getting better (likely thinking they'll decide there's contamination between her reading and the next one, which would fall on whichever colleague who did meds)
  • Contaminate a stock bag as she's about to go into days off (was on nights, went to salsa the following night so obviously wasn't in, was back in on the 9th according to texts). Could be used on any baby, recreating the problem when she's not there.
  • By chance, that bag was also used on Child F.
If she's learned about Allitt, then she knows the reason she was caught is because she was the only nurse on duty for every attack... so she's tried to create an attack while she isn't there.

Telling IMO that she waits a month before the next and doesn't risk insulin again until April.

• Heart
  • Sad

riddleme89

VIP Member
Just can’t wrap my head around the incidents with baby E and F
utterly heartbreaking 💔 they didn’t stand a chance I’m so glad baby F survived but they will forever grown up wondering why a nurse took his sibling and it could have been them aswell 😓 those parents will be traumatised they will never trust a health professionals again and I don’t blame them .

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

I’ve read back over the prosecution’s opening statement about Baby F on The Standard.

Baby F had TPN delivered at 4pm
Letby hung the bag at 12:30am

The next day doctor instructed the nursing staff to stop the TPN via the longline and provide dextrose and move the TPN to a peripheral line while a new long line was put in. All fluids were interrupted at 11am while a new long line was put in.

Notice there was no mention of providing a new bag at this point? However a new bespoke bag was delivered at 4pm. He was then taken off TPN at 6pm and began to improve with no further problems.

I think the first TPN bag was transferred over to the new line, the new line got contaminated and that’s why his problems continued after having a new bag delivered later in the afternoon.
Exactly this!!!

I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that we are all discussing timings and bags etc...

I'd like to think this is what the jury will be doing to ensure they conclude the right verdict beyond all reasonable doubt. Whilst you might have (say) 8 who are easily convinced based just on the fact the bag was contaminated regardless, you are bound to get a couple of jurors asking and analysing just as we are.

Healthy debate is good. Sly snipes and comments at members isn't....

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
So Facebook people are saying it is foul play but not Lucy . A nurse has mixed it up but not Lucy .
seems it’s everybody else’s fault but Lucy

let’s just say she didn’t kill the babies then why are people blaming everybody else but Lucy ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They're f*cking bonkers, like this wasn't a consideration at the very outset of the investigation....seriously they boil my piss!
There's an apparent very highly qualified and seemingly knowledgeable nicu nurse on there defending her to the hilt too...🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
He really doesn't have anything does he?? It just seems so bizzare of the defence to not really defend or poke holes.

I really want to hear the defence because for me so far they have been pretty weak!!

I think posters here have come up with a stronger defence for her then he has!! And honestly that's not a dig that's me being genuine. Any second thoughts I have had have come from here, not Mr Myers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

riddleme89

VIP Member
I can honestly say I have never text any collegues after work the amount she does that is about work .
we talk about other stuff like an event one of us is attending or a work party coming up or just a general how’s things are you on shift with me tomorrow .

her texts are always work related she’s obsessed and it’s chilling when you read them now knowing she could have killed those babies . I bet her work friends kick themselves that they missed the signs looking back they probably do think it’s odd . They already was saying she had a bad run and we ain’t even on the last child we have 10 more to go. She was definitely wanting updates on baby F . 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’d also like to know if she was texting for updates for other babies or just the ones she’s accused of harming.

She wasn’t interested when her designated baby needed closer observations during Baby Cs collapses.
Exactly she comes across in the texts like she is upset over the babies or wanting to see how they are doing . But she left her own designated child even the nurse higher than her told her off over it so she clearly wasn’t just a nice nurse who really cared for her patients .

• Heart
Reactions: 21