• Guilty

Votes: 305 69.6%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 17 3.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 116 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from

Please take a look at the wiki page for further info about the trial. There are also helplines and web pages, if you are affected by any issues raised and require further support.

This week will be concentrating on child E and F. This is a harrowing case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can anybody explain to me why on these Facebook groups everybody is a 100 percent she is NOT GUILTY

im just interested to see what makes them think that . A post uploaded before said including baby E that she’s not guilty . To me it seems obvious she’s guilty and today has definitely made me think she is . Anybody here not guilty and have any reasons why ?? Just interested to see why as them Facebook groups are adamant she’s not guilty

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've not been following, but please can Miracle Moon now be removed from the support? The lady who runs the page is struggling with various issues too as she's also a NICU Mama.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Still unsure for me, I think I will be until we've heard the rest.. I keep trying to understand or rationalise some of the prosecution evidence in my head so waiting to see what kind of defence we hear.

Reactions: 12
@Tofino
The thread closed before I had time to answer!
Mmm, I don’t know. There has been no mention of internal bleeding, which could pool and show on x-ray. All the blood seems, at this point, to be coming out through vomiting or aspirate. It seems to have been fresh blood too, so no time to sit in the stomach and become darker. I’m surmising though. These babies have very delicate veins so easily damaged.
The horrendous crying seems suspect, and just heartbreaking too, and the baby had fresh and dried-in blood rounds it mouth, but while all this was happening she was sitting at the computer 🤷‍♀️
I think she forgot, or didn’t realise mum was coming down at 9pm and she’s been caught out. In a normal situation, you’d want a patient to look nice and settled and care done if you knew a parent was coming, not in the sense of trying to hide something, but to reassure them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Devastating evidence, hard to try and stay objective. At the minute I'm trying not to believe she's a monster......but I'm losing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still guilty. Although I’ve caught up on the live reporting & it does give a bit more about her texts which I previously took that she wasn’t very concerned/sad but I do think there is an element of that whilst reading them.
I’d like to know more about the haemorrhages…I’ve googled a little & appears they seem rare? Is that the case? Or am I just not researching properly.
Would there be previous signs of this?
I’m just very sad today ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Tofino
The thread closed before I had time to answer!
Mmm, I don’t know. There has been no mention of internal bleeding, which could pool and show on x-ray. All the blood seems, at this point to be coming out through vomiting or aspirate. It seems to have been fresh blood too. So no time to sit in the stomach and become darker. I’m surmising though. These babies have very delicate veins so easily damaged.
The horrendous crying seems suspect, and just heartbreaking too, and the baby had fresh and dried-in blood rounds it mouth, but while all this was happening she was sitting at the computer 🤷‍♀️
I think she forgot, or didn’t realise mum was coming down at 9pm and she’s been caught out. In a normal situation, you’d want a patient to look nice and settled and care done if you knew a parent was coming, not in the sense of trying to hide something, but to reassure them.
Also the mum says the blood was explained as irritation from the NG but Letby made nobody aware of the blood at 9pm and says she didn’t have this conversation with mum at all. She puts her and the SHO at a false meeting later and that mum was told feed was omitted as ordered by sho and about blood aspirated. Now you have to decide who you believe there as those two accounts cannot both be true. They are two separate accounts that are very different. Dad also ties in with mums version of event. Phone record proof also that fits. If you read the wiki for child E after today you can see why the timings are so significant and what the implications are for the two differing versions.

• Heart
“The court is shown evidence that Letby searched for the mum and dad of Child E and Child F on Facebook nine times in the following months, the vast majority for the mother

Anyone else feel like it’s the mother of the babies that LL is particularly obsessed with? Could there be some weird warped jealousy thing there 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can anybody explain to me why on these Facebook groups everybody is a 100 percent she is NOT GUILTY

im just interested to see what makes them think that . A post uploaded before said including baby E that she’s not guilty . To me it seems obvious she’s guilty and today has definitely made me think she is . Anybody here not guilty and have any reasons why ?? Just interested to see why as them Facebook groups are adamant she’s not guilty
I don’t know but one poster was commenting on how great an admin was and said she was great in the other groups she ran as well.
I’ve no idea what other groups she runs but I’m guessing it might be a Conspiracy Theory antivaxx type group. That’s the feeling I get but anyone saying it gets shot down in flames, making me even more convinced that’s what they are. Some of the things being said are absolutely ridiculous. There does seem to be some genuine members though, I feel sorry for them trying to wade through all that muddying the waters nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m still guilty. Although I’ve caught up on the live reporting & it does give a bit more about her texts which I previously took that she wasn’t very concerned/sad but I do think there is an element of that whilst reading them.
I’d like to know more about the haemorrhages…I’ve googled a little & appears they seem rare? Is that the case? Or am I just not researching properly.
Would there be previous signs of this?
I’m just very sad today ☹
Unlucky lucy, unexpected, sudden (her words) and extremely rare complications and medical events all happening on her shift. Time and time again. Worst luck of all. And then multiple witness statements to support theories she’s inappropriate, odd and lying. Multiple texts to show this is all happening when she is on shift. There’s more but I’ll stop! That’s some bad luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Deleted at poster's request

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Wow
I don’t know but one poster was commenting on how great an admin was and said she was great in the other groups she ran as well.
I’ve no idea what other groups she runs but I’m guess it might be a Conspiracy Theory antivaxx type group. That’s the feeling I get but anyone saying it gets shot down in flames, making me even more convinced that’s what they are. Some of the things being said are absolutely ridiculous. There does seem to be some genuine members though.
I do feel like they are strange I mean if you believe not guilty ok but the reasons why are ridiculous.
like saying child E she is not guilty . Seems they want evidence like footage of her putting air in the baby’s .

• Heart

A lower level of intelligence maybe of the users. I'm on Facebook and initially joined some of the groups. However, quickly left as they approved (or not) each post. Also saying ridiculous things like she doesn't look like she could do it and saying she's nothing like Beverly Allitt etc, etc. Sorry FB but the groups seem to be biased, no debate or intelligent discussion there. Also I've seen posts saying the babies weren't attacked, as in blatantly caught holding a dagger or something. I don't know what some people were expecting. They seem much more simplistic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just been reading one fb post and worries me....one, a nurse...saying "trust me, she's not guilty " and others agreeing with her!🙄
What on earth??
I just hope the members of the jury don't have that mindset!!
It’s crazy I’m all for being open minded I was at the start but I do think gui now . but to say not guikty and no reason why is insane actually worrying . You can’t even have rational conversations because you get attacked by multiple people . I made a comment earlier on a Facebook post and within five minutes 12 people got aggressive with me for saying she’s guilty .

im sorry but it’s not a coincidence that all these babies are either passing away or collapsing whilst in her care .🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Letby: "It's the luck of the draw...unfortunately."

Anyone thinking this is feeling very similar to her “element of fate comment”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also the mum says the blood was explained as irritation from the NG but Letby made nobody aware of the blood at 9pm and says she didn’t have this conversation with mum at all. She puts her and the SHO at a false meeting later and that mum was told feed was omitted as ordered by sho and about blood aspirated. Now you have to decide who you believe there as those two accounts cannot both be true. They are two separate accounts that are very different. Dad also ties in with mums version of event. Phone record proof also that fits. If you read the wiki for child E after today you can see why the timings are so significant and what the implications are for the two differing versions.
I know. I believe mum 100%. If I’d come in and my baby was screaming horrendously and had blood round it’s mouth I would not be forgetting it.
No offence to the poor mum (or any young person!, old bat here) but I get the feeling she might be quite young and obviously trusting, what a horrendous experience with your first children.

• Heart
  • Sad
It’s crazy I’m all for being open minded I was at the start but I do think gui now . but to say not guikty and no reason why is insane actually worrying . You can’t even have rational conversations because you get attached by multiple people . I made a comment earlier on a Facebook post and within five minutes 12 people got aggressive with me for saying she’s guilty .

im sorry but it’s not a coincidence that all these babies are either passing away or collapsing whilst in her care .🤷🏻‍♀️
I've given up even trying to converse with some of them....
I've said numerous times I "think" she is guilty but today has just sealed it for me, I don't think anything could sway me to think otherwise now😢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.