Lucy Letby #62 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t expect today to be the day. I can see why they did it in stages of returning verdicts. Hoping the jury is ok.

do you think the 6 babies with no verdicts will get a retrial.

Reactions: 18
I read (sorry can't remember where now) that in the last 7 years only one baby has died at COCH neonatal unit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Anyone know what the defense might say in mitigation for sentencing? Like there's a lot of aggravating factors (lots of victims, the fact that they were children, she pleaded not guilty, abuse of a position of power and trust) but I don't know what might be given in mitigation.

Reactions: 6
I just have to say that I saw someone on the other thread state the following and it's really stuck with me;

She passed a note to her barrister after the first few verdicts, and said she wouldn't be returning to the dock for any other verdicts, or for sentencing. If you were innocent, why would you do that??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She's a bleeping coward to her core. From choosing the most vulnerable victims who couldn't fight back, to not even having the balls to face her verdicts or sentencing. bleeping evil coward. She should be forced to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
Every time I see her mug shot I can’t help but wonder how much her eyebrow lady hated her to give her them eyebrows, what the duck are they

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.