Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea. Maybe he was before he got arrested but I know he owns a few pubs now
Well he can certainly pull the women....on his 3rd wife

Lucy having to google VE day on BBC bitesize so she can understand it 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lucy don't pretend you actually buy anything for your twins... ruffles or not, if it's gifted you'll be grabbing it with both hands sharpish and pretend that you love it.

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion “gifted this, gifted that, even though it’s got ruffles of course I ain’t sending it back”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many clothes do those kids need? She should donate some to charity, greedy or what.
Ridiculous

Reactions: 5
hang on is she saying on her stories that rosabella is nearly rolling over? she's 4 and half months old right? Shouldn't she be able to roll over now?

Reactions: 2
Jordon hello rooty oh no your not rooty next story nice projectile from india well all that poor baby does is get all negativity but rooty is just the angel baby maybe she’s actually not well or something stop taking pictures hold your baby up and wind her properly then maybeeee you might not of had a projectile vomit.
rant over lol

Reactions: 9
when he called her the wrong name you can tell he was trying to act like he done it on purpose 😞

Guys I want to ask is it me or does anyone notice Jordan have no connection with Katie? Anytime I see a video with Katie & Jordan in the same room he doesn't acknowledge or interact with her at all? With Conner he has a lovely relationship with Katie but Jordan doesn't even speak to her! I find it really strange.

Reactions: 6
hang on is she saying on her stories that rosabella is nearly rolling over? she's 4 and half months old right? Shouldn't she be able to roll over now?
Thought she was no where near rolling over? According to Lucy last week when she left the two of them squashed in a basket on top of a chest of drawers whilst she stood at the other side of the room and took a photo. So either shes lying and they are no where near rolling or they were actually placed in danger purely for a picture?

Reactions: 5
Thought she was no where near rolling over? According to Lucy last week when she left the two of them squashed in a basket on top of a chest of drawers whilst she stood at the other side of the room and took a photo. So either shes lying and they are no where near rolling or they were actually placed in danger purely for a picture?
Most likely in danger for the gram 🙄 tbh even if they weren’t near rolling at 4/5 months I still wouldn’t risk having them up high like that. They can easily surprise you!!

Reactions: 1
Most likely in danger for the gram 🙄 tbh even if they weren’t near rolling at 4/5 months I still wouldn’t risk having them up high like that. They can easily surprise you!!
Exactly, you don't know they can do it till they've done it

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Lucy’s recent insta post? She’s now begging for free weaning stuff to be sent to her 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Lucy’s recent insta post? She’s now begging for free weaning stuff to be sent to her 🙄
I noticed this too. I don’t understand why she’s so entitled. We’ll be weaning my youngest in the next month or so & I just planned on using all her sister’s bowls, cutlery etc! I struggle to believe they don’t have bits left from the boys. But that doesn’t fit the image for the gram does it?

Can’t wait for the MUM OF FOUR weaning routine with TWINS.

• Haha
Wonder how long before she deletes this. I've had enough of her blatant bleeping begging. No doubt we will see some gifted weaning bits on stories in the next few months. Silly cow.
Been deleted SHOCK! she’s so predictable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Been deleted SHOCK! she’s so predictable!
LOL, she obviously knows it's the truth. She really does duck me off constantly on the beg when she has enough money to buy whatever she needs for the babies. I'm surprised she hasn't blocked me yet!

It really annoys me the fact she probs has more money then most family’s that could use the stuff she is gifted far better then her 😂 she can’t cook anyway go for the pre made Lucy 🤣🤣

Why does the weaning stuff have to be cute? Surely it needs to be practical, who cares if it looks good. Ah thats right, The Carters, the braindead bimbos of the influencer world, they live by the rule that if it looks good that's all that matters!

Reactions: 23
Its embarrassing, everything she owns has been gifted by the looks of it.
Its embarrassing, what lesson is she teaching her kids.

Once again, stop begging for tit and get your son seen to PRIORITIES 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.