Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The devil works hard... but LJC works harder for a free holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No bites on the Mexico holiday Lucy? Had to settle for accusing like us norms?

Reactions: 2
You have to be a special kind of cretin to beg for a holiday during a pandemic when travel companies are going bust left right and centre.
So greedy, spoilt and arrogant.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
All inclusive holidays are perfect for families in my opinion, but with Lucy I get the feeling she only wants all Inclusive so she doesn't have to put her hand in her own pocket. Where as the majority of us pay higher hotel price to cover our food and drinks 🤷‍♀️

Genuine question - does Jordan have some kind of problem or is he really just a bit ‘the lights are on but nobody’s home’? I mean, Lucy doesn’t seem like the brightest spark but she’s Einstein compared to him! I really can’t believe he manages to get through the day.

i am fairly new to following them but it’s one of the first things I noticed (how thick he is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All inclusive holidays are perfect for families in my opinion, but with Lucy I get the feeling she only wants all Inclusive so she doesn't have to put her hand in her own pocket. Where as the majority of us pay higher hotel price to cover our food and drinks 🤷‍♀️
Lucy will take any holiday which is free. She claimed to love the Eurocamp/Alfresco freebie trip she has had for the past two years but you could tell she did not like associating herself to be the type of holiday on a caravan park - referring to her caravan as a chalet.

Can you imagine if they did a self-catering holiday though and God-forbid decided to cook for themselves what delights would they eat

• Haha
He is just really dumb I think, a proper country bumpkin #dumbanddumber (new thread name perhaps)

Frankly I don’t know how they both make it through the day tbh. Let alone raise 4 children. But saying that you have 2 under-nourished boys, one who is ignored and looks like he doesn’t get enough sleep, and one who can’t talk and has potential learning disability. These two morons aren’t doing anything about. Don’t even get me started on the twins.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why do they keep on about not having any more children and that four is plenty? I've lost count of the amount of times I've heard both of them say it. It's like they are regretting the fact they have twins! I think they struggle way way more than what they let on. I freely admit four young children would crucify me 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another clean with me? How can it be any different to last weeks?

Scraping the barrel hun 👋

Reactions: 5
Who taught her to cook?

COCONUT OIL SPRAY IN A SPAG BOWL
WHAT THE F~~K?

a carrot, onion, mince and chopped tomatoes is that all?
What the hell does she use for flavour, dont tell me just salt and pepper 🤢🤮🤢. Prob more flavour in a cracker.

So embarrassing, putting on videos when you cant actually cook 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who taught her to cook?

COCONUT OIL SPRAY IN A SPAG BOWL
WHAT THE F~~K?

a carrot, onion, mince and chopped tomatoes is that all?
What the hell does she use for flavour, dont tell me just salt and pepper 🤢🤮🤢. Prob more flavour in a cracker.

So embarrassing, putting on videos when you cant actually cook 😂
I dunno about you but I can’t wait for the next instalment 😂🤮🙈🤮😂🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh thank goodness for her video.. I have always wanted to know how to cook spag bol 🙄
Gutted. I thought she was doing that rank spaghetti/Camembert combo! *sigh* maybe next time. (Very likely as she only cooks like 4 super basic recipes).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure I’ve been making spaghetti bolognese since I was 11 or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.