Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found this in Lucy’s dads Instagram (don’t ask how I ended up there, new level of boredom). Who knew she was actually called Lucy CATHERINE Carter. Lucy Jessica a stage name?
Interesting, I guess Catherine wasnt cool enough for Lucy so she went for her favourite name Jessica and decided to call her favourite child Jesse.

Reactions: 5
I'm so baffled by the fit with flash bollocks. Why would Flash want influencers to be throwing chemicals around, imagine the lid comes loose! I mean, those Flash spray bottles do sometimes leak, if I am not cleaning then all of my products are in the locked cupboard under the sink. I try to do any cleaning that involves chemicals when the children are sleeping or sat with their dad, if I started prancing around like that they'd be climbing all over me 😂

The safer angle would have been to do a few lunges whilst you're doing your mopping, squats whilst wiping down the work surfaces or something, but then they wouldn't have been able to get all these silly bint iNfLuEnCeRs to make complete fools of themselves with their pathetic workouts.

Reactions: 6
I'm so baffled by the fit with flash bollocks. Why would Flash want influencers to be throwing chemicals around, imagine the lid comes loose! I mean, those Flash spray bottles do sometimes leak, if I am not cleaning then all of my products are in the locked cupboard under the sink. I try to do any cleaning that involves chemicals when the children are sleeping or sat with their dad, if I started prancing around like that they'd be climbing all over me 😂

The safer angle would have been to do a few lunges whilst you're doing your mopping, squats whilst wiping down the work surfaces or something, but then they wouldn't have been able to get all these silly bint iNfLuEnCeRs to make complete fools of themselves with their pathetic workouts.
Agreed. Also isn't it teaching any children that see that it's OK to pick up bottles or chemicals and wave them around

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what her dad actually did to get arrested? I’ve read up about it but none of it makes much sense to me 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what her dad actually did to get arrested? I’ve read up about it but none of it makes much sense to me 😂😂
I think he invested some company money in a dodgy deal offshore and it was all a big scam? It was quite a big thing when it all came out, but yeah it doesn’t make much sense to me either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really is desperate isnt she?
Next she will be asking people what she should wear!

Reactions: 4
I actually am howling at the fact that the Slop Queen wants to show us innocent bystanders how to cook for our families 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.