Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just commented on Elle's post about her youtube video on her Mum "You got this. All our love, the Carters". To say they are supposed to be super close family her responses on Elle's post dont always strike me as the most natural sisterly response to a grieving close family member. I think Lucy is quite an emotionless person who only carers about her image and herself, ive noticed she doesnt comment on the other sisters posts just Elle's where more people are likely to see it

I doubt Lucy even bothered to watch the video to be honest!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She just commented on Elle's post about her youtube video on her Mum "You got this. All our love, the Carters". To say they are supposed to be super close family her responses on Elle's post dont always strike me as the most natural sisterly response to a grieving close family member. I think Lucy is quite an emotionless person who only carers about her image and herself, ive noticed she doesnt comment on the other sisters posts just Elle's where more people are likely to see it
I agree. I was pretty disgusted that on the day Elle was burying her Mother, Lucy was posting as normal with her usual bullshit ads and swipe-ups on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
WHY is golden boy sat on the kitchen side with his feet next to the packet cake and tub of butter cream...? How does she not find that disgusting?
I wonder if her other sisters call her out on anything she posts!

Reactions: 6
Victoria sponge with a side of good boy jesse’s grubby feet 🤮why can’t he stand on a chair next to her ?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Miss perfect who is a mum of FOUR #TwinMum loves baking, buys a cake mix and manages to burn it 🤣 ffs Lucy have a day off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Marriage tip number one by LJC: find yourself a complete and utter thickie in life, the kind who makes Mr Bean look like a brain surgeon... then get him to impregnate you a few times so you can flog your kids on the www, you then get to boss him around eternally.

The bonus is that with him being so stupid,.it will in turn make you own thick self look like Carole Vorderman in comparison. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well obviously the comments work.

👏👏 maybe now book a doctors appointment for your sons speech problem!

Funny she is promoting being a mum, to me she is a tit mum who cares more about herself than her kids!
[/QUOTE
Omg that cake!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My 3 year old loves sitting on the side when we bake 🙈
Cause ye are clearly a #normalfamily with a well behaved child
Jenson wouldn't have got a look in and Jessie up touching it with his grubby hands and slavering all over the burnt piece of shite she calls a cake

Reactions: 3
It annoyed me how she posted 'fab tribute to elles mum' - have you forgotten about your other sister Lucy, you know Katie the lovely kind genuine soul who you only exploit her disability when it suits.

Reactions: 20
It annoyed me how she posted 'fab tribute to elles mum' - have you forgotten about your other sister Lucy, you know Katie the lovely kind genuine soul who you only exploit her disability when it suits.
Omg so glad others see that with exploitation with Katie.

If I was Elle I would tell Lucy to stick the comment up her ass as not genuine at all I didnt find.
Lucy if you were a decent human which I dont think you are then maybe you wouldnt upload the tit you have uploaded today and maybe put something on your post about how nice it will be for elle to be back vlogging.

In life elle prob always looked up to Lucy, now I think its def the other way round and I bet Lucy hates that her younger sister is more popular than her.

Reactions: 14
Omg that cake!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My 3 year old loves sitting on the side when we bake 🙈
Adorable 🥰 mine sit on the side when we cook together too. I have a post stamp size kitchen so there’s no choice lol. I’d love a bit kitchen with an island and stools and a tower for the toddler but hey lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This post just comes across as shes proud its done so well on Youtube and not caring at all....
I don't reckon she was proud as there she was promoting this exciting new series and it got 10,000 views whilst Elle has got 149,000 for hers.
Elle`s was meaningful and heart wrenching and Lucy's was just the same boring old tit.

Reactions: 2
It seems odd to me to go well done sis ur trending on YouTube ... it’s a video about her mum dying ..... like seriously n everything is about views love 🙃

Reactions: 12
She drives me NUTS - I go to her stories to let’s say - see the cake she made, because it was mentioned on here! But jeez she has THE LONGEST stories on IG everyday! And it’s all just “Watching Spider-Man” - “cleaning the kitchen” - “eating their breakfast” - “Girlies fighting sleep” - she literally updates her story what seems like every half an hour of every single day! It’s utterly exhausting for me, to think about how much her phone must be attached to her hand, and how every move she does or the kids do, has to be documented!

STOP! Live your life! It’s okay if you don’t picture a crappy packaged cake (it’s actually more embarrassing that you showed it) - it’s not like life is all “instagram story it or it didn’t happen” !!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.